Posts created by sammij2

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Mar 15, 16 2:14 PM
I lost my game progress when I got a new computer, how do I get my old game back, I was a ways into it, not really sure I will continue if I have to start over, thank you

posted in Lost Bounty: A Pirate's Quest on Mar 13, 16 4:40 PM
I'm beginning to think no one monitors this game, at least the forum, I see more than one question about the gold drops but not one answer, I bought the game but am just going to delete it and be more careful in the future about which ones I buy if this issue isn't addressed soon

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 3, 14 8:14 AM
mj14 wrote:I have been REALLY lucky up until now and never lost my progress in any of the FTP games ... until now. I was on level 14 almost to 15, logged back on just a couple of hours later (no reboot or patches installed in between) and it set me back to the beginning. Is there a way to get back to where I was? I would've exited immediately, but this game forces you to go through a tutorial and wouldn't let me log out until after I had progressed to level 2. HELP!!!

I too had the exact same thing happen, only I was much much higher in level, I can not find a way to get my original game back, any suggestions?
Thank you

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 14, 12 12:11 PM
This is supposed to be a new game but when I downloaded it, it said my playing time was up, I don't understand, can you please help? Thank you

posted in Malice: Two Sisters on May 7, 12 8:06 PM
I was just coming to the forums to post the very same thing, no sound, no explanation of any kind, never seen an ending like that, very strange

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator