Posts created by penrose47

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 14 3:50 PM
I watch the DEMO and thought OH! NO! another dark and very boring game...BUT .... I PLAYED the DEMO>>>
NOW I MUST BUY

MUST FINISH

MUST PLAY

I WAS WRONG...me bad

MAY I PLEASE ask a QUESTION??

WHY ? If everybody ( or many ) ARE having the SAME PROBLEM>>>then BFG asks for a Mr. Felix??
Doesn't make sense to....NOW IF 1 or 3 Just that many having SOME PROBLEMS ( that are NOT the SAME ) I say ..YES a ""Mr Felix""

BUT

I feel it HAS to be said GAME problem for ""MANY"" to have the SAME PROBLEM and the SAME ISSUES!!

Please forgive if I am wrong but I just feel IF NOT GAME then WHAT??
Many have stated they have UP TO DATE Computers, Laptops ETC....
then SAME ISSUE...NOT OUR WRONG......"" THE GAME NEEDS FIXED""
I am NOT trying to cause a PROBLEM ....JUST ASKING ?? For I am trying to make out the major problem before buying said game

posted in The Path of Hercules on Jun 7, 13 7:13 PM
I was wondering too

OK, you are on 3 I am just starting 2

I think I am going to like this I HOPE its getting harder MORE FUN

PLEASE PM ..me It maybe a while for i get back here

HOPE someone gets on for answers

posted in The Path of Hercules on Jun 7, 13 7:10 PM
I just started level 2

I was wondering how many Journey's are in the whole game?? looking to find it???

posted in Barn Yarn on Apr 4, 13 1:01 PM
I replayed the whole game again.....THIS TIME I bought the tractor early!!

NOW, it will NOT let me buy the PLANTS its locked..

I love this game its great BUT why and WHEn are they going to fix it
The NEW reload that BFG posted for us

DOESN'T WORK!!!!

I have asked many times NO ANSWER

COME on BFG you are better then this..fixing games

posted in Barn Yarn on Mar 30, 13 6:28 PM
I can not buy the tractor?? I have remolded as told and earned the $$ for said tractor BUT that is it..It shows a LOCKED door i guess where the tractor IS??
Just before I ended up buying ALL my dtuff to fix the barn I saw the tractor picture and PRICE of over 22,000 $..

NOW like I said I remolded as Farmer made comments then >>>> it shows still a LOCKED DOOR???

I am getting very upset, I hate to quit without the final buy

PLEASE HELP..PLEASE HELP....somebody

posted in Big City Adventure: London Classic on Feb 8, 12 6:56 PM
You USE TIMED on the puzzles if you can not finish it 1 time....

Try playing it 3 times in timed then let the clock run out the "3RD" time THEN it will let you SKIP the PUZZLE.

Now, then you can go to MENU and PICK RELAX time again and the game will go bk to relax.

I hope I worded my self OK, to explain. It worked for me in the Safe Game and the Colored Balls..

GOOD LUCK

PEN

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 10:58 AM
THANKS for the reviews I can't STOP and not read a ALERT either it makes me MORE noseeeeeeeeeeee

I LOVE the story and I agree its better than all the Dark and Devilish games.. ( I do like some of them BUT way toooooo many here lately for my cup of tea

Happy Gaming
PEN

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 23, 11 9:28 AM
SORRY, if i misspelled anything I was on my cell while typing...

OFF to DEMO

THX for the reviews AWESOME JOB!!!

PEN

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 23, 11 8:47 AM
I hate TIME games...BUT I do agree that they should have given the choice of clock.
That way like said you could earn xtra !!

I WILL b buying this game for the fact they put in the NO time. even in school & college I hated to b times.

Happy Gaming

PEN

THX everyone for ur WONDERFUL reviews>>> OFF to DEMO

I LOVE fairy tales...I'm a kid at

BBL to tell how I LOVE IT!! by what has been said I know I WILL

Happy Gaming, PEN

OAPPAT wrote:DONT BUY THIS GAME - FAR TOO SHORT - NOT WORTH THE MONEY

VERY DISAPPOINTED BF - IT TOOK JUST OVER TWO HOURS

I know you are disappointed....But Why Are You screaming ???when you type in all caps it means your "screaming"
Letting you know in case you didn't intend to yell

Happy Gaming
PEN

I pay $$ more to see a good movie..but I do not won the movie even a movie CD is more $$$ for say 110 --120 min.

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 4, 11 11:23 AM
THX for the reviews .... I do not go into other game sites and complain when it IS listed a certain type I do not like
I just wait for mine to come out & leave the comments alone for those who like the said game

TM
LF
ADV
SO, please BE KIND in WORDS

Happy Gaming
PEN

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 4, 11 11:19 AM
Tauret wrote:I'm a bit confused over all the negative reviews for the game having a large number of Hidden Object scenes. It is listed in the Hidden Object genre and nowhere in the game description does it mention any other type of game play. These complaints are kind of like ordering a hamburger then complaining it isn’t a chicken leg.

I like the occasional straight Hidden Object game and own several, such as from the Mystery PI series. I did like the story line and if the game had been better executed would have bought it. But I found the graphics to be very hard on the eyes or just frustrating. Some HOG scenes were OK, but most were not. Many were shaded all one color such as blue, then asked for something like saffron, which is usually located by its color or a wooden statue when you usually determine wood by color.

But, my main problem was finding the “right” item. There would be several scrolls, books, herbs or statues, but only one was the “right” one. There was no specification on the one you were supposed to choose, such as “brown scroll” or “open book” or “Bastet statue” you had to click around until you finally found the one they wanted. Also, if they had several books in the list they would list them separately, rather than saying “3 books”.

There was also too much voiceover. I can read far faster than anyone can talk so I’m not a huge fan of voiceovers. I like some voice work at the beginning of a game to get into the mood of the game, but after that I prefer text. Also, since so many games have very repetitive sound tracks, something that really annoys me, I often have my speakers off, so voice work doesn’t hold that much appeal for me.

I too had trouble with some of the language issues. I didn’t know if the “timble” was a misspelling of “thimble” or “timbale”. I also had trouble with “howl canopus”, because Canopus is a star or the name of an ancient Egyptian city. It took me a minute to figure out they wanted a canopic jar. Then I still had to click on several canopic jars until I found the one they considered the “howl” jar. I still don’t know what a “patison” is. I clicked on it by mistake, going for a different item and couldn’t tell what it was as it left the screen.

All of this combined makes it a no buy for me, even at DD prices. But, if you like HOG games give it a try you should know within the first few HOG scenes if you like the game.

I AGREE!!! it says HOG>>>>NOT any other "I LOVE HOG"...

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 28, 11 12:26 PM
Here is something I do NOT understand People will get MAD at a game that last just 3-4 hrs...for $13.99 and OWN it

but then will go to a movie to watch that is maybe 120 min. long & do NOT OWN it for a going rate of the same price??

Here in Central FL to go to a movie and watch its over $12.00 a ticket @ person not counting the popcorn & drink...+ the gas to get there and also having to dress.

At home pay $13.99 for a game watch in your BJ's ( jammies ) or nothing at all!!
have your own popcorn & drink NO gas $$$
FOR A LONGER TIME SPAN, and play over if you like it....

Just Wondering
PEN

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 3, 11 7:17 AM
I am really upset!!!

there are many who love TM, LFG and Puzzles so >>>>

I do NOT like some of these BUT I NEVER EVER go into those reviews and STATE "I HATE" this GAME

This link is FOR reviews about said game. When you watch on TV or read in papers movie reviews that is what is told.......

PLEASE be POLITE and NOT say I HATE H.O.G. & that is it!!!!

START other links and feel free to state your facts. I stop here and read to find out the diff. reasons & facts about the game. I like it when a fishie gives the PROS & KONS and how the game runs: the music, the graphics, the story, the is game short/long, and if there are any hidden items that must be found and most of all to find if there are any SKIP for the puzzles..

Happy Gaming
PEN

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 1, 11 6:56 AM
elldee2728 wrote:First glance--goofy. Second glance--hokey, but with an entertaining sense of humor. Options menu is the most spartan I've ever seen. Some full-motion video (FMV) in the cut-scenes/film scenes (guess you've gotta pay attention to the scenery details there). Find what's NOT in the cut-scenes to get additional hints? Good gameplay? I think not.

Thought this would be along the lines of "Hidden Object Show 1 & 2" or "Hidden Object Show--Millionaire Manor"--nope. Got 3 PunchCard Coupons coming soon--guess they'll have to wait for another day.

Regards, elldee

THX ELLDEE....u wrote a great review of the facts

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 1, 11 6:54 AM
OK! Most of u HATE the game.....

BUT I NEVER read why? most is feelings but none of why the game"IS".....

I was wanting to know how others felt about the PLAYING of the game.

LIKE: the game is a H.O.G. and the story if funny for I love games where you have remember the facts we used to play this after watching a movie. WHAT?? kind of car & What colors were used & who? is the loved OR hated person ETC.....

B BK L

to c if there r some detailed outline of the game. I would do a review but i am not good with words as y can c...lol.lol

Happy Gaming
PEN

THANKS 4 the reviews and taking ur time and posting them.

i am off to DEMO but I had to stop and say I AGREE about the clicker I want to click for an hour OK...I feel like a school kid getting my fingers in trouble with teacher .

I think we are finally having a GOOD week..BFG must figure with all the HOT weather most will b here playing games... I AM

C YA L

PEN

posted in Herofy on Jun 28, 11 12:06 PM
THANKS for the reviews.....

I LOVE M-3 that have the Relax mode that way I WILL buy I

OFF to DEMO

Happy Gaming

PEN

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator