Posts created by userfree

During Bonus Play, code "access violation program terminated" tried several repeats but same response; seems I paid CE price for SE enjoyment

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 14 11:37 AM
Every so often, the game would crash. I was able to click on the tab on the bottom and the game would come back up with a "Paused" sign in front. I thoroughly enjoyed playing, but am skeptical about buying if this is a bug. Anyone else experiencing this? All the best from New York City.

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon on Sep 24, 14 6:31 PM
Maybe it's me, but I was having computer black outs between scenes that lasted for several seconds. I found this totally distracting and almost quit several times. Like I said, it could have been my computer and not the game itself.

Was enjoying this latest edition of the Grim Facade series and especially the options putting you in your chosen direction...until...chose NOT to burn the painting, but make a replica. Now the game only wants me to give the painting to the villain and since I don't have one, I'm going around in circles. I have so many CEs almost finished that I will pass on this one, but pick up as a SE. I, personally, did not find it boring and enjoyed the facts on DaVinci. As always try for yourself.

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 14 6:34 PM
Oh my, take me back several years on this one BFG! i haven't seen "level complete" in a long time! I find it hard to believe this is even offered as a CE, but to each, his own. Enjoyment for some, moving on for others.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 2, 14 11:36 AM
Add my name to this list; the game started, but as soon as the girl was taken at the beginning, it booted me out. Second game in two days that I've had a problem with; as a long time BFG member, this is getting old. Hopefully someone from customer service recovery is monitoring. Thanks.

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 14 5:52 PM
Hello BFG is anybody out there? You have customers who are having issues and no one is advising/helping us. Does anyone read what your customers are saying?!!!

posted in Sea of Lies: Nemesis Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 14 7:09 PM
Yeah, same here; I know there's a lot more serious things going on in the world, but to have to start all over in this game is really frustrating. Gaming should be fun, relaxing, a time to tune the world out, not frustrating. Maybe I'm playing too long...

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 8:45 AM
Yep, same here. Froze with Skip button upper right that couldn't be used. Since I see so many others with the same problem, I too will be deleting this enjoyable game. Hope someone at BFG is monitoring for customer service recovery.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 17, 14 8:16 PM
Have all the other letters, but cannot find the O; help, anyone?

rhonayotte wrote:Did you place the photo over where the bat is?
Blessings on you and your family!

userfree wrote:
userfree wrote:
WilJul wrote:I didn't have any trouble with this, userfree, so I'll just ask a silly question - are you zoomed into the bat?
Hmmm....I take the bat out of inventory and try to place it on the bat on the ceiling; am I suppose to do something other than that? Thanks for replying 'cause I have had to leave the game as I cannot go any further.
Have just gone back and tried to click on the ceiling bat (it is sparkling) but nothing happens!
Have uninstalled and reinstalled; still unable to click on the ceiling bat with any response someone please help!!!

userfree wrote:
WilJul wrote:I didn't have any trouble with this, userfree, so I'll just ask a silly question - are you zoomed into the bat?
Hmmm....I take the bat out of inventory and try to place it on the bat on the ceiling; am I suppose to do something other than that? Thanks for replying 'cause I have had to leave the game as I cannot go any further.
Have just gone back and tried to click on the ceiling bat (it is sparkling) but nothing happens!

Anyone else having/had a problem with placing the bat on the bat in the last chapter? Tried over and over again, but it just won't stick! Have so enjoyed the game up until this point and I am wondering if it is a glitch? Thanks!

I'm on the last chapter and need to place the found bat on the bat on the ceiling, but it won't take; any suggestions? Thanks!

posted in Mind Snares: Alice's Journey on Mar 21, 14 1:36 PM
Maybe it's me or my current state of mind, but I found this silly game to be very uplifting in a psychological way. The game itself was basic, no bells and whistles, but I spent several hours over a few days enjoying every minute and, yes, I got the ending. Thanks devs, this fishy enjoyed it and walked away having a think with myself.

This is a gem of a game; has all the bells and whistles needed for a much enjoyable time at the computer. This developer has done it again and produced a game that is graphically beautiful and has found yet another way to make the hidden object games and extras new with their ability to put a different twist on things. Bravo BFG!

posted in Haunted Train: Spirits of Charon on Feb 10, 14 5:25 PM
Played the demo, took a break and had to sign in again and was forced to use another player name. Bought the game, and had to sign in AGAIN using another player name. Each time I've had to start from the beginning!!! This is getting REAL old and very frustrating. I cannot possibly continue playing this way. BFG any solution?

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Jan 19, 14 8:22 PM
ok got the lit candelabra, went to the kings throne room, which by the way is not dark, and cannot find a place to put it; suggestions? Thx!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator