Posts created by ptg701

After you get the two parts to the tractor a screen pops up which says investigate. you have to do this step. If you go too fast the screen to finish shrinks to a picture on the bottom of the board. activate the screen and hit investigate .

That level is number 6. If you go to the kitchen and open the door to the study/library there is a key to the door of the last room.

The post cards flash by too fast to read. any way to pause or slow down the jokes?

I'm having trouble reading post cards and messages in-between the games. Using a Mac. The messages flash off before I can read 3 words. Yes I'm a slow reader but these are off super fast. Thanks for help to slow the jokes down to slower reading.

CE
Sorry about info. I rechecked and it is Right upper side but it is a ? in a circle which takes you to Strategy .

CE
Try the upper right hand II box.

i'm on Mac but I don't know if it works properly. When i hover over a building It doesn't show me what I need to build it up. Maybe this is just the game.. guess what is needed. It is not very much fun guessing like I'm doing.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 17 12:52 AM
Trouble on level 33 and 38. I can't kill enough witches to get gold level. Daytime comes too soon. Anyone ?

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 17 12:48 AM
i had to get every pile of gold rocks and bags to get enough but there was just enough.

Anyone ? I can barely get 1 star. Help suggestions??

Thanks will try.

Just after 2.10 on the map is a gold cup. Where are and what are hidden objects?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 6 on Jun 16, 17 6:29 PM
Can't find enough to fill my can. Help where are they? Level 2

Any one on 37 who can give help?
thank you

Just miss gold by seconds. anyone got the solution?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Apr 10, 16 8:40 PM
How do you collect the gold armor?

Can't get gold when i have over 6 food for it it won't collect.

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jun 27, 15 12:35 PM
Help on level 37

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on Jun 27, 15 12:33 PM
help on level37.

challenge level 13 Can't get last 50 happiness to complete this one. Any one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator