Posts created by oofabo

posted in Bridge to Another World: Escape From Oz on Nov 28, 17 5:40 PM
Is anyone other than me put off by the fact that Toto, in this game, is a Scottie and not a Cairn Terrier like Toto actually was? I mean, the game is great but too much editorial license in an icon such as Toto!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 2, 13 4:31 PM
I had a hard time finding those two items also (crutch and teddy bear). Both are in the hallway on the wall - look like stains. And until you get those two items, you cannot access the piano roll. Good luck.

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Nov 3, 11 7:43 AM
If you are speaking of the gold or the silver roses, they are both used in the very last scene, which takes place in the bedroom located on the far left-hand side of the wide hall in the part of the mansion that is intact (where there are two doors to the left and one to the right, and a trunk is in the hallway).

Haven't found a walkthrough for this, so it's a little more challenging, but you use all of your items somewhere.

Good luck!

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 3, 11 5:05 PM
oofabo wrote:
Cakes62 wrote:I am almost finished however I cannot get the toggle switch to work to turn in the lighthouse light. Need assistance.

I am also having this problem. Has anyone offered any solutions yet?

Never mind . . . I did some further checking and found the problem. Me!

Thanks anyway.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 3, 11 4:59 PM
Cakes62 wrote:I am almost finished however I cannot get the toggle switch to work to turn in the lighthouse light. Need assistance.

I am also having this problem. Has anyone offered any solutions yet?

posted in Vegas Penny Slots on Jul 27, 11 11:41 AM
I also got a screen with three large jade icons, and I could hear background noises, but nothing else happened. And the last time it happened, it also froze up the whole game - had to go to task manager to shut down game. Boo!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 5, 09 1:45 PM
I like the game but agree it is too short! Great graphics and initial story line, which draws one in. Had one drawback - when I got to the VERY end, I could never get out of the room with the cage. I think I hit my glitch. Will try the game again to see if I have the same problem. Anyone else experience this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator