Posts created by eyesore

posted in Clutter Infinity: Joe's Ultimate Quest on Dec 5, 17 7:37 AM
What's with this game? Does strange things. Keep doing new downloads to see if will fix. Now am getting absolutely no coins in any of the games. Letters and puzzle pieces still there but no coins to collect when hints needed/wanted.

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Nov 18, 17 10:48 AM
Just purchased this game. It would be fun if it would let me use hints. Did allow in the demo. Now does not.

NO responses....help. Need those hints and they are totally frozen.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 8:15 AM
Wish I had read the Forum posts before purchasing. Fun game/demo okay/ price with code great but.........no way to get through. Freezes at jailhouse and cannot even escape from the game. Have to shut down computer. Have tried reinstalling but doesn't help. Hopefully, this game will be fixed so I can finish it one day.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 16 9:10 AM
windows 10.....can adjust hint time but cannot move the skip button and not allowed to skip puzzles.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 15 7:32 AM
Really like the demo so purchased.
Game freezes in the music room right after putting books in order.
Have uninstalled twice......reinstalled. Changed player name......no matter what, game returns to same screen, still frozen.

Phooey. This game needs to be "perked."

Read 2 reviews from the home page, and the game sounds fun.
Like so many others, though, I can't play it. Cursor all over the place and game froze on first download. Trashed it and downloaded again. Same thing happened. Really crazy. Wonder how the 2 reviewers who played and liked it got it to run? I have Windows 8, and have had some problems with previously purchased Big Fist Games. For example, no longer can play Word Whomp to Go.

posted in Haunted Train: Frozen in Time Collector's Edition on May 10, 15 1:55 PM
DANG IT! I NEVER PURCHASE A GAME BEFORE TRYING THE DEMO UNTIL NOW! REVIEWS OF GAME WERE GOOD ENOUGH TO CONVINCE ME TO BUY WITHOUT TESTING. SOUND QUIT DURING THE OPENING SCENES. EXITED AND TRIED AN OLD GAME TO SEE IF SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER. NOPE....GREAT SOUND. UNINSTALLED HAUNTED TRAIN AND RE-INSTALLED. STILL NO SOUND. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

I like this series but have no idea if this one is a buy or not. The demo was too short for me to figure out if the game is any fun or not. I will have to wait for reviews from those who play the full game.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 9:13 AM
Please help. I have purchased this game and find it quite delightful; however, although I have progressed through several scenes, I have not encountered a single morphing object. I noted from the review that there are supposed to be 25 of them. I would appreciate some hints........like where/when they are and do they occur early on in the game. Many thanks. If I can get assistance quickly, I'll just restart the game.

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 15 9:13 AM
Please help. I have purchased this game and find it quite delightful; however, although I have progressed through several scenes, I have not encountered a single morphing object. I noted from the review that there are supposed to be 25 of them. I would appreciate some hints........like where/when they are and do they occur early on in the game. Many thanks. If I can get assistance quickly, I'll just restart the game.

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 14 7:48 AM
Bless you! Thanks so much.

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 14 9:00 AM
HAVE BEGGED IN TWO SEPARATE POSTS/REVIEWS FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT/WHERE THE MORPHING OBJECTS ARE! SUPPOSEDLY IN THE HIDDEN OBJECT GAME............HAVE STARE AT UNTIL NEARLY BLIND AND DO NOT SEE ANY AT ALL. PLEASE, PLEASE......POINT OUT AT LEAST ONE TO ME. THANKS!

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 9:24 AM
Screaming meemies! Someone please tell me what the morphing objects are! Point, point, please! I love the game but have, after a bit of play, have started over again twice just to find the morphs! From the reviews, I note that they are supposedly in the HO games? Haven't seen any. Going crazy. If they are in the HO games, won't get a chance to find without replay.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Sep 12, 14 8:03 AM
Yes, please...........someone please report what the SE has that the CE does not.
Does the SE have the morphing items and puzzle pieces. Appreciate the feed back.

posted in Maestro: Dark Talent Collector's Edition on Sep 11, 14 8:25 AM
Really liked the demo but finished much too quickly so not sure if will like longer version or not. Prefer more hidden object games as a rule; however, the graphics are so good and the puzzles (dreaded) are not too difficult soooo... probably will purchase next time I treat myself.

I do have a question: Where are the ghostly objects? What are they...morphing or just hidden? I did not see any.

Good input, bribling. Thanks.

Delighted that you love the puzzles which points out how varied gamers' interests can be. Just wish, for selfish me, that alternate game play to the puzzles be offered...kind of like there are alternatives in some games for folks who don't like the hidden object searches.

AND, I think your comment, "played out," may be my problem much of the time.

YES! the developers deserve much appreciation for the games they produce whether I personally consider them worth purchasing or not. AND, I, too, am thankful to BF for offering sales from time to time.

You know, it just occurred to me that I posted my original comments in a specific game forum. Wonder if there is a forum for general comments? Hmmmm.

Have not played WITCHES' LEGACY yet. May try the demo today.

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Ties That Bind Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 14 12:51 PM
Would so love to see a hidden object heavily-focused game with a fun story line and NO puzzles! I hate those things. Perhaps some type of alternate activity?

I think morphing objects are great IF they are NOT in the search for hidden objects sections AND if they can actually be seen. So often, I click on one before I even know it is in the scene. Collectibles are fun also BUT only if they require a bit of keen observation.

As for the hidden objects, I love it when the graphics are clear but the objects are difficult to find. AND...when the game has a variety of types of hidden object games, really like that.

It would be helpful if ALL developers would indicate the location of morphs and collectibles in the CE guide. That way, after completing a scene in which I cannot find the items, I could find out where they are........I know, I know....picky and needy.

Really amazed by what the various developers come up with and by the extreme differences in reviews from players. It's good there is something for everyone; I just hope a splendid game that tickles my fancy will come along soon.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 10, 14 3:29 PM
Good Question. I played part of the demo and rated the game as so-so.
Have not seen anything show up on the home page ratings yet.

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 14 1:23 PM
I hate, hate, hate the idea of morphing objects in the hidden object games.
Usually DO like morphing-s when throughout the general game.
Handprints are kind of well....duh. Who wouldn't see them?
Do like the game, though. Has some interesting quirks.
After finish game, may go back and look for the morphing-s. And then again, maybe not.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator