Posts created by Petsitterkathy

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 18 12:08 PM
Petsitterkathy wrote:I finished both parts of the game, but still need 2 owls. When I try to look for them the game stops and an error comes up. It has happened 3 times and I want to finish this. Any suggestions?
I still need an answer to this tech problem!!

posted in Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 18 1:55 PM
I finished both parts of the game, but still need 2 owls. When I try to look for them the game stops and an error comes up. It has happened 3 times and I want to finish this. Any suggestions?

posted in Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 17 9:03 AM
Same here, except I am not skipping the puzzle. If I run out of moves to win the puzzle it locks up and it won't let me start again. I have to escape from BF and start again. I have done this 3 times just to be sure it isn't just me!! New laptop , windows 10.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 30, 17 8:21 AM
I finally got to the part that gives the face on the wall clue ! I feel much better now. I guess this game you must keep going and eventually clues come for past items.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 29, 17 7:46 AM
I found one on you tube. I just typed in the game title. I am stuck on the face against the wall !! No idea what I am supposed to do, I already have about 5 leaves, but keep going back to try to figure out the face.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Jul 31, 17 11:54 AM
I don't get this game at all !! I have a couple of items in inventory, but for instance the circles that are blk/wht.... what are we supposed to do? I made them identical to the 3 samples, but nothing happened. I happen to have 1 leaf. No idea how I got it.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jun 18, 17 8:33 AM
I just purchased this game on the 2/1 special. It will not download nor will the other game I bought at the same time. Getting error code 5 I did the drfelix thing and sent it off to techs. Does anybody have an idea why this suddenly happened ? The trials ran fine. My laptop is 6 months old. I tried uninstalling game manager as well as the games themselves. This is really frustrating.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 17 11:22 AM
Petsitterkathy wrote:
djdinwa wrote:Downloaded game to Windows 10 desktop, , crashed after the intro...tried twice and it would not run.

This is the exact problem I am having...access violation..whatever that means. New HP laptop windows 10. I have no problems with any other games. Now what? I have uninstalled this game 3 times. I only get to
the intro and I get the error message

Ok I did what you suggested and then the game would not even load. I then noticed my laptop had an option that said Check Compatibility ,so I tried that and lo and behold that worked. I then had the option to save the settings for this particular game which I did.

posted in Tales of Terror: Art of Horror Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 17 10:16 AM
djdinwa wrote:Downloaded game to Windows 10 desktop, , crashed after the intro...tried twice and it would not run.

This is the exact problem I am having...access violation..whatever that means. New HP laptop windows 10. I have no problems with any other games. Now what? I have uninstalled this game 3 times. I only get to the intro and I get the error message

posted in The Stone Queen: Mosaic Magic on Mar 15, 17 12:46 PM
I seem to be stuck at 81 stars. I completed the music levels, but can't move on. I keep retrying the level but my stars do not increase...am I doing something wrong.....or just really slow?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 4:07 PM
I am wondering if anybody has a voice over for the dwarf. My guy only has subtitles. I find this annoying. I have voices for other characters, just not the dwarf.

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 17 2:21 PM
I am in the bonus game and almost done, however I need 1 more soul and I have 3 of 4 other little jewels or something. I do the hint and it points me to very top left corner of screen.....there is nothing there !! I can not move forward. grrrrrrr.
Windows 10 on a 2 month old laptop .

posted in Shrouded Tales: The Shadow Menace Collector's Edition on Jan 28, 17 2:17 PM
I was playing bonus game, left for a while after shutting it off. Came back and now all I get is the blank screen with game cursor as well.

posted in Cursed on Jan 11, 17 7:43 AM
I am stuck ! I have 3 skulls for painting, but don't have final one. I hit hint and it takes me to the picture. I guess I will have to sit in the parlor until I figure this out. Any ideas?

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 16 11:12 AM
Same issue here, no jaw. Can we just start the bonus game over, or do we have to start the entire game over ? I am a bit frustrated. I had to look at guide to see why I couldn't move forward.

posted in Fear for Sale: The Dusk Wanderer Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 16 3:24 PM
I cant place handcuffs either !! So frustrating..help us please

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 8, 16 8:08 AM
Window in tool shed.. I have the key to boat and I now need a container to pump gas into. I click hint and it keeps pointing to the open window in tool shed(?), but nothing is there and now I am stuck with a boat, but no fuel. What am I doing wrong ?

posted in Vengeance: Lost Love on Jul 5, 16 1:09 PM
Soooooo Slow !!

Running win 10 and this game lags and is so slow it is driving me nuts !

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on Jun 9, 16 7:54 AM
I have no fireflies so I can't skip the puzzle I am looking for the stone pieces. I don't even have 1. I actually may be in the cryp

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 7, 16 8:42 AM
me too

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator