Posts created by wrenchwench

I have to say that a game that has me looking for help in the demo is a must buy. The play is not too easy and not impossible. The images are also clear enough to make viewing on a laptop do-able, which has been a big issue for me with some games in the past. I will even admit that some of the scenes startled me when I got too engrossed in the play.
I do think I will wait for the regular version, my budget, like many others here, is too tight for one game at that price.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 14, 10 1:35 PM
cbardezbain wrote:I really enjoyed this game. It kind of reminded me of The Mystery Case Files series. This game took a while to complete, which is definately a nice change.

That is a good recommendation in my book. looking forward to working my way through this one.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jan 10, 10 7:05 PM
The Hidden Expeditions: Amazon was good for this also. It was fun and you had a fair amount of interaction.
I have to second the RTR recommendation, as a matter of fact it is referred to in the begining of this game. This is the sequel, or really the third installment though the first was not as interactive.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator