Posts created by Flossiejane

posted in The White House on May 11, 11 10:55 AM
The game froze on the South White Hose Lawn. I am very disgusted that this happened. Would be a good game if I could play.

posted in The White House on May 11, 11 10:55 AM
The game froze on the South White Hose Lawn. I am very disgusted that this happened. Would be a good game if I could play.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Apr 14, 11 5:25 PM
After playing Mahjong Towers Eternity for some time it will no longer get past load withhout the message that refuses to load and let me play. This is the most disgusting thing I have encountered on Big Fish Games. Why not let me continue the game I enjoy so much?.

posted in Mahjong Towers Eternity™ on Apr 14, 11 5:22 PM
jenajack77 wrote:I have already tried the MTE_statfix.

My player folder says that it is at 546kb. My player file is 128kb and times file is 239kb that are in the player folder. When I run the program my folder size never gets smaller so I'm guessing that it only works if the player and times files are over 500kb.

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions because I really miss playing.

Thank you

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™ on Oct 9, 10 10:27 PM
MrsLAJ wrote:Help!! I'm stuck in the tomb. Have placed the marble chunks in place, but what now?

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Sep 4, 10 5:51 PM
gamer_2010 wrote:I hav reached tomb entrance and got stuck. Help me how to break the tomb!!!!!!!!!

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 18, 10 5:30 PM
You are not the only one with the golf club problem. I have tried every angle with this problem. Surely someone can help us.Faye

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Mar 29, 10 12:43 PM
How can I get my money back and purchase another. I am lost on the first adventure.

posted in The White House on Feb 15, 10 5:38 PM
I am having trouble getting help to remove the brick

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator