Posts created by puppykins

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 31, 14 8:55 AM
I have been finding glitches in this game but ones I can get around until now. I found the blue gem and picked it up but it is not showing in my inventory. What do I do now??

Hi all. I like this game but I am stuck. I don't remember how I got into the Museum and now I can't get back. I need to get back to get the sedatives and can't move forward with the game without them.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 8, 11 8:00 AM
I love this game....but..I also have a piano key missing from my inventory so I cannot play the piano. What do I do? Do I have to uninstall the game and reinstall?

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 8, 11 7:45 AM
I love the game ....but...I got all the piano keys but only 4 registered in my inventory so now what do I do? I can't play the piano without all the piano keys.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 30, 11 6:02 AM
LOL Yes Stevie....I pressed enter BUT the cursor was out of sync and had to press all over the word enter to find the right spot. I got past that but as Seawall said.....the picture puzzle is way toooooooo frustrating when the cursor is off. Thanks anyway Stevie.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 29, 11 8:27 AM
I tried doing that thanks....but to no avail. The cursor still will not line up properly with the game and now it is freezing. I know it is not my computer as I have never had this happen before. Looked like a good game but I deleted it and will not buy it. Thanks for your help.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 29, 11 7:54 AM
Hi diva! Thanks for replying. What I am finding is that my game is out of sync. My cursor has to be off centre to actually click on the items. It is very frustrating because I have to find the spot to click which is NOT on the item but off to the side or above or below it. Never had this happen in any game before. As much as this game looks great....I will not be able to play it like this....waaaay too frustrating.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 29, 11 7:28 AM
I am trying the demo of this game, which looks good by the way. But, when I click on the numbers nothing happens....I click and click and nothing happens. Is this a glitch in the game already ....I just started! I am very disappointed.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 19, 10 12:49 PM
I had to start completely all over because I couldn't get back to the Gazebo. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. This time I got all the way to the clock part after she is married and it ate my rope and screwdriver. I lost them and now can't finish the game without them. Yikes....don't really want to start all over again. This happen to anyone else?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator