Posts created by olava

i have exactly the same problem.... i tried playing the game all over again and the same thing happened.....

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on May 13, 11 6:24 AM
every single cut scene is totally a white blank screen with sound and words at the bottom. so every single exciting part of the game is blank with sound, i mean it sounds fun or scary but it is very confusing without the visuals. i then went to help and did everything they asked me to do. my computer is up to date, i checked. i downloaded shockwave, nada. i then went to the help page to send to customer service, i filled out the entire page and even downloaded dr felix and attached file to page to send to customer service, and then after i pushed send, it said i needed a reason (technical issue) and it wouldn't let me fill that in once again. its like you don't want anymore complaints on an awful game and one that does not deserve collectors edition status. and what's up with having the extra part of the game a prequel. i hate that, its like your company takes out part of the game to put it on the end just so you could call it a collectors edition game. not cool, not happy, very frustrated....

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Apr 21, 11 7:14 AM
Ditto...

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Aug 9, 10 11:24 PM
i am also stuck in the orchard. the first time i played i put in the squirrel first and it froze. i deleted profile and played again and put the deer in first and it still froze. this is like the third game in a month that this has happened.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 8, 10 8:16 PM
i just downloaded it to try it, and the screen was black and then all jumbled, it had sound though. i deleted and tried again and the screen was all white, with sound.

posted in Mushroom Age on Jun 1, 10 4:32 PM
The mushroom puzzle still does not work. I don't understand why bfg would sell a game that you can't complete? What's up with that? Why bother paying for such a game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator