Posts created by roey829

posted in Atlantis Evolution on Jan 4, 11 9:45 AM
could someone PM me so I can a walkthru for Atlantic Evolution, please and thanks

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jul 21, 10 2:11 PM
thanks to the fourm I found the office, it's a tricky one, isn't it. I'm on day four but im going to take a break.

posted in Sherlock Holmes - The Secret of the Silver Earring on Jul 21, 10 12:55 PM
I got to the door with enough time to use the "office key" won't work got caught. then I ried to find another "office" but can't go furthur up screen. help me, I'm too old to try another day. I may not be here to finish.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jul 16, 10 4:24 PM
Mr. Russ never mind, I found it in the garden. who hoo, my own find.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Jul 16, 10 4:19 PM
Mr. Russ, I am in the trophy room and I need a ROD for the monsters eye. the tube doesn't work. please don't tell me I forgot to pick up a rod in the first two parts and have to start over. I did find the safe. thanks in advance, Rosemary

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 8, 10 7:12 PM
Hi Mr. Russ, I can't figure out what the fourth rune or alphabet is in this one. I have found the 3 runes from medilion but where is the fourth one. I read the paper with 4 runes and a B(?) is this it. I;ve read all the forum not enough help there. thanks again for your help. Rosemary

posted in Hotel Giant on Jul 6, 10 9:17 AM
I received a game credit in place another bad game so that's two in a row. Hey BF whats up lately? have all your game creaters quit? No Nostrdamus and Sherlock holmes "awakend" is doing great. BUT! ALL OF YOUR GAMES SHOULD BE PERFECT. Hopeing and waiting.

posted in Hotel Giant on Jul 5, 10 6:43 PM
I have completd campaign 1 and now all I have is the hotel. do the people move or what. has the game stopped or don't I know what the next step is. what did I miss in the turorial?

posted in Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy on Jul 5, 10 11:57 AM
Hi mr Russ, I am on the first zodiac puzzel matching the signs to the names I know where each one goes but when I scoll and get Tarus to go under Aries, all the names move down as well as taurs. how do I keep the top name from moving down when i scroll for the next one. please help me once again, thanks Rosemary

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 29, 10 6:02 PM
it really is a good game except for the movement. very hard to move arianne and you must refer to a walkthroug a lot because theres no clue to the progress. if you are patient you'll like it, I did but if you are easily frustrated you'll hate it.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 28, 10 11:06 AM
thanks mr Russ, I fooled around some and "found it " in my inventory. don't know how it got there. Thanks a bunch, I'll probably be back. Rosemary

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 27, 10 2:17 PM
Mr. Russ it's me again, I have given filter to tech in mine and now have to set dials on control panel. according to encyclopedia but I have no info in there, did I miss something or is it a glitch or should I try harder.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 24, 10 4:44 PM
i found it. thanks mr Russ. I was there but didn't know it.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 11, 10 4:11 PM
I can't find the BUILDING. HELP MR RUSS.

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 11, 10 4:09 PM
where is the rotunda that I must "go right of" to get on monorail? I can't find theentrance and I don't know if I'm missing something or it's a "glitch" I tried the place with the man rideing a pink elephant but when I click on him I get a cut scene of ariane petting the thing. all the walkthrough says is exit here and enter monorail to go to academy.o

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 11, 10 3:43 PM
I sure agree. this is so great for graphics but that's all. it's slow and confusing, I can't get her walking most of the time. right now I'm trying to get her on the monorail but what is the "rotundra"? that I go right to enter the place. I bought this when it first came out and quit twice from frustration, ready to quit again.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Dec 14, 09 5:44 PM
Since no one can help me with this I can't play this game any farther so I will uninstall it and probably won't buy a big fish game soon. maybe yahoo helps better.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Dec 10, 09 6:33 PM
I have checked the walkthrough but it says to use the knife on the springs and I can't pick the knife up or push up with it in the corner. the knife stays in the corner and if I try to push up on the springs with the cursor nothing. I'm stuck, thanks for any help I can get cause I can go no farther so far.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Dec 10, 09 6:50 AM
Help!!I can't make the knife work so I can get Nikopol out of the box. I can't go any farther in the game until he's out. Please help me.

posted in Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals on Dec 9, 09 11:39 AM
I can't help you cause i'm having the same problem. Help! somebody!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator