Posts created by lax1822

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 11:17 AM
Ok - I'm not having a good day.

There is no walkthrough on YouTube for Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby walkthrough part 5. I can't find it.

I reloaded the chapter also but lost all my inventory so I had to go back and collect everything all over again.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind - I figured it out! Thanks.

posted in Ashley Clark: Secret of the Ruby on Aug 27, 13 8:15 AM
that didn't work for me - any other suggestions?

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 16, 13 9:40 PM
I did color the picture. I'm just gonna keep trying I guess.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 16, 13 5:02 AM
I have 4 stones - there is no lighted staircase and I can't get up to Benny. Where is the hidden stone?? This is ridiculous.

posted in Dreamscapes: The Sandman on Mar 14, 13 3:24 AM
I am at the end and am still missing a feather in the dreamcatcher! I have gone back and forth 10 times from the beginning. Even using the hint button, it sends me back to the end part. Where am I supposed to go???

The strategy guide for this game is not as detailed as others in games I have bought. Does anyone know if there's a "hint" for the combination or does anyone just know the combination? Thanks!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 8:36 PM
I have the same problem with the corkscrew. Did you post on technical problems?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty on Jun 2, 12 8:35 PM
I'm having a problem - the corkscrew disappeared from my inventory and when I hit the hint button it sends me to the whiskey bottle. Now what????

I can't find it either - no one responded? Did you ever find it? I've already opened the "safe" and took something out - now I don't remember what it was nor is there anything there.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Aug 8, 11 5:49 AM
bootsie21 wrote:
the game won't load (try several time and it just takes me back to the Recent Activity screen and when I try a third time it get a game error 809. I've tried leaving it (for about 10 minutes) but nothing. Also everytime I now load Island Tribe it loses the game I've played. Doesn't seem to be a problem with other games - at least those I've tried. Any help gratefully received

Same here. I played about 15 minutes and bought it, now the game won`t load at all, just takes me back to the Game Manager. Have updated my graphics driver etc. It seems this is only happening to a few of us, but why that`s the question.

Have contacted CS and sent a DrFelix report, nothing as yet.

Same problem here - I uninstalled and reinstalled - haven't bought the game yet and have 44 minutes left in the trial. Not a good sign.

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 7:35 AM
I finished the demo with 23 minutes left to the hour. I enjoyed it so I used a game credit to buy the game.

WHAT A WASTE!!! I finished the rest of the game in less than an hour.

Don't waste your money or your credits!!!

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 20, 11 7:35 AM
I finished the demo with 23 minutes left to the hour. I enjoyed it so I used a game credit to buy the game.

WHAT A WASTE!!! I finished the rest of the game in less than an hour.

Don't waste your money or your credits!!!

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 21, 11 3:03 PM

While I enjoyed the game play, I thought it was TOO short. I read some of the other posts as they pertained to the time it took to complete the game. I'm no expert at these and still need to skip some games and use hints, but this game took me less than 2 hours to complete. I'm so disappointed that I used a credit to purchase this game. Should have gone with Shades of Death: Royal Blood. Oh well, you live and learn.

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Feb 25, 11 11:29 AM
fuzzybug wrote:Hello Everyone

My name's Scott and I'm one of the developers of Relics of Fate. We're sorry that some of you are having problems at the end of the game. Thanks to the help from some of the fishies we believe we have identified the problem and an update should be available shortly.

Apologies for the problem, we did test the game heavily but this one appears to have slipped through the net.

Thanks for your patience,

Scott

How soon??? Still waiting. Will you post when update is available?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 6:30 AM
Is there a reason there are frogs all over the place? I click on them and they just hop away.

Did I miss something?

I'm still in the Demo - and I didn't see it in the Strategy Guide in General Tips.

posted in Relics of Fate: A Penny Macey Mystery on Feb 24, 11 5:48 AM
Is there or is there not a fix for the end of game access violation problem? If not, I will request a refund.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 7:41 AM
I quit the game during the demo and when I went back in there was no inventory list.

Is this a new issue? Also posted this question in the tehcnical issues blog.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 24, 11 7:39 AM
I quit the demo before the 60 minutes and when I went back to the game there was no inventory list.

Is this a new issue?

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 9:08 AM
lax1822 wrote:I can't fill up the watering can in the hidden object scene behind the manor - does the water just DRIP into the watering can for 15 minutes or is there a way to turn on the pump? I just wasted 10 minutes of the demo trying to get through this scene. Can somebody help? The walkthrough doesn't give specifics.

Never mind - I figured it out - Whew that was frustrating.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 31, 10 6:24 AM
I can't fill up the watering can in the hidden object scene behind the manor - does the water just DRIP into the watering can for 15 minutes or is there a way to turn on the pump? I just wasted 10 minutes of the demo trying to get through this scene. Can somebody help? The walkthrough doesn't give specifics.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator