Posts created by Illusion

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Nov 7, 17 8:19 AM
I do enjoy these games however, it appears that the designers give no choices for those that just want to have fun. Disabled people will find some levels next to impossible and being both disabled and living alone give me no choice except to abandon this game. And having purchased, it is rather disappointing. Without a skip, there is no way for me to finish.......SAD

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Oct 19, 17 2:24 PM
On level 49, there is an earthquake and then invisible blocks appear and you can't finish the level!!!! I see nothing blocking the paths and without rescuing residents you can't finish the level! Is this a glitch or some Halloween magic????????

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Jun 16, 17 8:32 AM
I don't seem to see any building sites. Am I missing them or do you have to work with what you get?

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Jun 16, 17 8:29 AM
I don't seem to see any product building place. Am I missing them or do you have to work with what you are given?

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on May 24, 17 7:39 AM
Hi All Perhaps I am missing something, but I see only 1 item that will give you gold and you need more! I see no way to acquire more gold. HELP please

posted in Rescue Team 4 on May 8, 16 7:08 PM
Lady, I can sure relate to all you are saying. I loved the first 3 of these games and purchased 4 & 5 without a thought. HOWEVER, I'm afraid the developers don't take into consideration some people when making them. I am disabled and don't play for the stars. BUT I love them all the same. BUT, I am not fast enough to complete this level and without a skip...I am sunk! I admire all those who complete with all the stars, but those who play for just the fun and relaxation of the game are out of luck when it comes to levels such as this one, especially without a skip option.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Jul 3, 15 8:56 PM
Sigh.....have tried this over and over and this level has me stumped! I can't seem to get anything to stop that bevy of ogres! HELP

posted in Bookworm Adventures on Oct 28, 14 3:25 PM
After a certain point in the game, when the mini games are unlocked, you can only get points. How do you replensh your potions if you have none and are only given a few when you beat monsters?

posted in Letter Quest: Remastered on Oct 21, 14 7:40 PM
No instructions! Don't understand how I can buy healing potions and yet none show when I meet an enemy! How do you activate them? How do you use them?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Sep 19, 14 6:56 PM
OK.......had to restart the comp and then did it all over and it worked! Sorry to bother you. Must have been a "lazy" computer

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Sep 19, 14 6:30 PM
I have also rebuilt the Chalet to a Cottage and upgraded and added a garden but after building, upgrading, + gardens to all Cottages, I have no lots with wells to build the last house requested! I built a Sawmill and Market, but demolishing them doesn't give me a lot with a well available. ???????????????

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 14 1:29 PM
I posted this in the reviews as well....hope the Developers read it!!!
I am so very disappointed in this!!! DEVELOPERS---please Note! I was absolutely captivated with the first Royal Envoy, that I purchased the second without even trying the trial. What a mistake. I have already deleted the game! As a handicapped person, all that clicking (with time limits) is next to impossible. Since you don't even have the choice of continuing without 3 stars, I can't even move on. It is a shame that so many developers DO NOT consider disabled persons when making games SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUYER BEWARE. AND SHAME ON BIG FISH! I spent money on a waste of time.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 14 1:26 PM
I am so very disappointed in this!!! DEVELOPERS---please Note! I was absolutely captivated with the first Royal Envoy, that I purchased the second without even trying the trial. What a mistake. I have already deleted the game! As a handicapped person, all that clicking (with time limits) is next to impossible. Since you don't even have the choice of continuing without 3 stars, I can't even move on. It is a shame that so many developers DO NOT consider disabled persons when making games SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUYER BEWARE. AND SHAME ON BIG FISH! I spent money on a waste of time.

posted in Aquascapes on Aug 23, 14 10:58 AM
Nevermind LOL I played the game over 3 times and it gave me another scene so I was able to get past this one!! Thanks anyway everyone

posted in Aquascapes on Aug 23, 14 10:53 AM
I have found all but one gold here, but when I try the hint button for the last, it shows in the corner by the golf bag....BUT there is nothing gold there? HUH?? Can anyone help, PLEASE???

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 2, 14 1:48 PM
HEHEHEH thanks ricoblade....was beginning to think I was having a bunch of senior moments

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 2, 14 9:43 AM
Hmmmm I finished the level, but see a treasure chest in the middle which I could find no way to open. Is this just graphic decoration or is there a secret?

posted in Viking Saga: New World on Jul 7, 14 10:54 AM
I totally agree with you! As a disabled person, putting out/lighting fire after fire is both tiring and frustrating! I enjoyed the first games like this but this one is only for those who can click their hearts out and get SOME satisfaction from it. NOT ME!!!!!

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Jun 24, 14 7:03 PM
Thank you so much I was beginning to think I was having a senior moment

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Jun 23, 14 4:26 PM
OK I am totally confused now. I just completed level 22 which had EARTHQUAKES. I am now at level 23 which is road signs. HUH??? Why are mine labled differently than yours???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator