Posts created by oct2447

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy on Jan 25, 17 8:54 PM
How do I deal with the dented armor? I have a hammer, but I guess that's not what's called for.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 15 7:32 PM
I guess I'm not getting the right sequence, but I have the Elven book in front of the stone in Aeterna and am not getting through that step properly, even with the guide. Would appreciate someone helping me out.........thanks!

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 15, 15 7:16 PM
I have a hammer and a net...........don't know what I'm supposed to do next, click on hint which has been charged for some time and don't get any response.......ay yi yi, what to do??????

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 7:34 PM
Yikes............found it two minutes after I asked the silly question.........thanks for your help though.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 6:01 PM
and the shawl is where????

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 3:08 PM
I bought this just cuz it said Redemption Cemetery....... fool me once, etc. Finished it and none too soon.

This is just a rehash, music and all of their other good efforts with an attempt to make it look "fresh" with a Native American theme which of course overseas developers have little knowledge of...... not smart. Go with what you know, devs. What a disappointment.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 14 3:03 PM
Really? I thought it was a bit like finding a polar bear in Kansas.....

I have the eggs for her, but she's not taking them! What am I missing?

posted in World Mosaics 5 on Nov 9, 13 9:53 AM
catmartie......... most of the festivals may be restricted to the US, but the info given is mostly erroneous or downright ludicrous!!! If a developer is going to have a game that presents information as the story mode, then it behooves them to be sure the information is correct. The Thanksgiving one was absolutely ridiculous. These people have no clue what it is all about. I enjoy the mosaic games, but I want to scream through this one.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 7:25 PM
never mind.......... duh

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 6:41 PM
So I have ground the jawbone, but can't get the window to accept the water or the nectar. I tried to set them on the table, pour in the mortar, etc. Yeeeesh! Can anyone help??

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 6:36 PM
A funnel.......omg. thank you

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Oct 12, 13 12:02 PM
I think I'm done with this one until a walkthough comes out.

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 13 8:38 AM
Got it figured out....... need to give him the spirits first......

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 13 12:56 AM
The Strategy Guide and Hint are telling me to give the book to Dead at the chapel to defeat the witch ghosts. i have tried that book everywhere in the scene with no luck. Can anyone give me some help?

posted in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends on Sep 14, 13 11:54 AM
Thanks from me, too!! I was ready to SCREAM!!

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 13 3:34 PM
I echo others' positive remarks.......I enjoyed the game, especially the humor. I do have a general comment for all dev's though......... get a good translator!!! You may think you have one.......fire them and find a real one!! I'm OK with errors in dialogue, but the mislabeling of objects in the HOS is really annoying (not just in this game.... it's just this one put me over the top and had to say something). Are you listening, devs???

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 13 10:42 AM
I really liked everything about this game. Story and visuals are important to me and this game aced those for sure. The scenes inside the home are stunning and I thought the HOS were very well done.
Someone mentioned that the Captain's name, Van Der Decken, had been used in other games. This is the family name of the captain of the Flying Dutchman. As you scroll through the credits, you can see where in the Netherlands the scenes were modeled after.
I had no technical issues, no double cursor, no problems. I think this is one of the best game offerings in a while AND one I will play again!!

The strategy guide is way down at the bottom of the left hand side..... it is hard to see and I figured out my own question....... in addition to the left-right arrows, there is one at the bottom to go to the list of chapters.

I am on chapter 4 in the guide and wanted to check something in chapter 3, but it won't let me go back to it. Suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator