Posts created by wendylosangeles

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Jul 15, 13 12:45 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed this game. the graphics were nice, the mini puzzles were not too difficult, and the clues were well done. I will definitely be purchasing the first Murder She Wrote game, based on Return to Cabot Grove.

absolutely LOVED it.....

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on May 18, 11 8:59 AM
its a HOG now? will NOT be buying. I'm very disappointed. i played all the other games in this series and loved them. not this one. bleugh!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 26, 11 11:33 AM
I am LOVING this game.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 11 1:30 PM
absolutely loved this game. reasonably easy, amazing graphics, great music. my only "gripe" is that I wish it were longer!!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 27, 10 1:51 PM
love love love this game. I have played all the other Art of Murder Games, and maybe I am just used to the tricks of the trade, but I have found this one to be slightly easier than the others. Thoroughly enjoying it yay!

posted in Hotel on May 30, 10 7:16 AM
absolutely loved this game. will certainly look at all further games from this developer!! yay!

posted in Hotel on May 25, 10 10:05 PM
ooooh I like this. not finished with the 1-hour demo yet, but DEFINITELY buying this!! Love it. thanks.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on May 9, 10 4:00 PM
this has been my favorite of all the Nancy Drew Games so far.... :-)

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on May 9, 10 3:58 PM
click on one of the circles, then click the handle. then click the next circle, then the handle and so on and so on (you have to click the circles in the right order).

posted in Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion on May 2, 10 1:47 PM
I just couldn't get into this.....I tried, but I don't like the way you have to cursor around each room, and i hate that you have to keep going to the room to phone bess. pretty disappointed that I used a game club credit on this....

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on May 2, 10 9:41 AM
thoroughly enjoying this game. i could do with a little less dialogue, but overall, really great fun. By the way, is it just me, or did the female tourist outside the dig site look exactly like FBI Agent, Nicole Bonnet? LOL !!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 28, 10 11:25 AM
Overall I LOVED this game. Love the story line, love going to different places etc etc. I suppose my only beef is that I wish there had been a "skip" button on the slider puzzle, as I was pretty much sailing through the game, but then spent as long on the slider puzzle as I had the whole prior game time. (Note: on sliders, always start with the four corners first - after I knew this, I finished the slider in about 5 minutes instead of 2 hours LOL !!). Not sure if this game were slightly easier than the first Art of Murder, or if my skills in this type of game are a little more polished?? did anyone else think it was a little easier than the first one??

I give the game 9/10 (minus one point for the slider puzzle nightmare).

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 27, 10 3:41 PM
THANK YOU to whoever posted on the other slider thread to start with the four corners first. DONE!! phew!

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 27, 10 2:58 PM
I am utterly frustrated with this. I haven't had many problems with the game itself, but to be stumped by a slider puzzle just ticks me off no end. Is there an easy way someone can post a cheat for this? sorry, but I've spent longer on the slider than I have the whole rest of the game !! I'm beyond p*ssed....LOL

so I finished the game in 5 hrs 19 minutes. Will play again over the weekend.

One word: AWESOME !!

One Question: Why, when I finished did I still have my snow shoes and the soap sudz left? was I supposed to wash the shoes in the washing machine in the basement? LOL!

seriously, am I supposed to have those left ???

LOOOVED this game !! Well worth the extra $$ !

I found this game much easier than RTR.

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray.......!!!! So happy !!!

posted in Gardenscapes on Nov 11, 09 6:57 PM
what a sweet little game, i just loved the demo. About to use my game club credit to download the whole thing. Love the gardening idea and the yardsale to pay for it idea. and just so cute !! Two thumbs up !!

posted in Valerie Porter and the Scarlet Scandal on Nov 4, 09 7:37 AM
based upon the reviews posted so far, I will definitely try the one-hour download tonight...keep up the great work BFG !!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator