Posts created by Dea2112

posted in Farm Mania: Hot Vacation on Mar 14, 11 8:50 PM
I was just checking to see if anyone had issues with 19 and what to do about them. thanks so much, i am off to try

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 5, 11 4:58 PM
yes. with every upgrade it gets harder and the money goal goes up. it makes it freakishly hard when you get to the elite difficulty level.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Mar 5, 11 4:57 PM
isn't this the 3rd new version?

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 24, 11 7:34 AM
what is MM?

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 24, 11 7:26 AM
rookie is the easiest. each new rank is harder with the expert being the hardest (i believe, maybe master).

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 24, 11 7:25 AM
yeah I reported it a while ago.

posted in Busy Bea's Halftime Hustle on Feb 17, 11 7:02 AM
Kind of a nice glitch report, I just upgraded all of my chairs to 2 stars for free. it did not deduct any money or stars.

posted in Magic Sweets on Feb 10, 11 1:09 PM
VasilekGames wrote:Hi, michaelsgurl!

First of all we didn't re do cake mania to the max, because it has been released much later than we'd begun our work

And yes! The game will be easier! We've already done a new version with 3 game modes: relaxed, normal and challenge. In your version only challenge mode is available. I'll let you know when the new version is on BFG.

Good Luck!

so I have to buy this friggin game again because you all failed to do it right the first time? wow.

posted in Magic Sweets on Jan 28, 11 10:21 AM
nayski wrote:Get the upgrades later on after 10 levels then go back for golds.

I know. It's frustrating how slowly it all progresses.

posted in Magic Sweets on Jan 28, 11 10:05 AM
There is no bonus for getting multiple orders out at once which is lame because getting money in this game is a pain in the ****. there are no multiple scores, no bonuses of any kind. the upgrades are almost unobtainable because of how little money you are pulling in.

I bought the game, it was like a diner dash/mystic inn look and feel and seriously guys, good job on the graphics......BUT I was nailing golds till the 12th level and then it got ridiculously hard. I was passing but still hundreds of dollars away from a gold. I am at the tail end of the first castle and can't pass the level so I am going back and replaying levels, trying to buy your overpriced upgrades that aren't really helping.

I am a TM fiend and I am seriously frustrated with this game.

posted in Fairy Maids on Jan 4, 11 12:02 PM
I'm having issues as well. I can only find 5.

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Sep 18, 10 8:37 AM
so...i saved up the 200 cash dealies to get the free material cheat and bugger it all, it doesn't work.

lame.

posted in Plant This! on Jun 9, 10 8:44 PM
I agree on all the bugs, it's annoying.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 10 1:39 PM
Yeah they are. It's wrong to have a $20 game. period. Why be a part of a special club when there is no price break?

$19
 posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 10 1:37 PM
They never should have had a $20 game.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 10 11:00 AM
Really pissed that this game is $20. This is the first DD that I haven't bought

I feel really betrayed by Big Fish that they would allow a game that cannot be purchased through a big fish game credit. I have been a loyal customer here for 2 years and now I am wondering why.

Boooo on you Big Fish and Booo on you Diner Dash.

$19
 posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 10 9:33 AM
I agree with the OP and frankly I'm pretty pissed off that I can't use a game credit to get this game. It will be the first ever Diner Dash that I don't own. If I wanted to pay $20 for a game then I never would have joined Big Fish game club and gotten locked into the $7 a month charge. This is utter BS. A game is a game. Unless someone magically pops out of the damned screen and cleans my desk I'm not paying any more than $7...it's ridiculous and I am very disappointed in Big Fish Games.

meh
 posted in Be Richer on Sep 9, 09 5:39 AM
I was very excited to see this game, it ranks right up there with Build-a-lot, Diner Dash, etc... so i bought it right away.

After finishing the game all the way through with an expert on every level after the first try I must say that I am rather disappointed. I was not challenged, it was far to easy and I felt it was a bad use of my $7.

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 18, 09 8:13 AM
I adore this game, what a wonderful spin they put on it! I bought it as soon as I saw it and didn't even play the demo. That is brand loyalty for a well deserved product <3

posted in Plan It Green on Apr 24, 09 5:45 AM
you have to tear down the houses and build the zero homes.

Is the last one the industrial park or a community?

I seriously can't remember and I just played the whole thing over yesterday (which shows you what a lasting impression this game had on me).

If it's the industrial park you need to upgrade the old apartments to eco ones and make everything into eco industry. If it's the community you need to tear down homes and make the houses all zero houses.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator