Posts created by sheilamilo

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 15 11:54 PM
I usually get gold/3 stars as well, but sure not on this game! Currently stuck on 21, because I'm shy 3 rocks, and those pain in the **** guards make me mad. Why do the towers say you can destroy them, but once you clear to them (with green ! and having all the materials), they then say build the lab first. Don't know if I'll keep playing...

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 15 10:23 AM
I played for 11 months and it got to the point that each step needed soooo much gold, and each task payed out so little, I deleted thet game and haven't looked back.

I 'm sad, because I really liked the game, but I do it for fun, and it wasn't fun anymore.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Oct 24, 14 3:59 PM
I built 2 houses for extra workers,1 sawmill and 1 food mill (no upgrades), skipped the gold forge and the crystal, and built a wind tower after crossing the log. Finally got gold with lots of time to spare!

I had 2 knights and put the sun om them when fighting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 14 9:03 AM
We can't get to the new content, so I am really tired of all the emails and splash pages exclaiming all the new stuff.

I haven't made it to 44 yet, but since I work and have life responsibilities, the amount of gold needed takes a long time to get. Since there's so much new stuff, perhaps you could pull a change like you did for the witch and pirate-areas craftings and make things more fun ie attainable for those who can't play 3 times a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 14 8:58 AM
I live in PST, but I work. Hopefully they'll rotate the times so everyone has a chance to play when they are home and awake!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 8:14 AM
I think it's a really bad idea to tout a new feature that yuo can't use. WHAT are they THINKING???

posted in Dream Catchers: The Beginning on Sep 29, 14 4:12 PM
Lost me in the first few minutes. Having to carefully open a locked case to get a tool, then losing that tool after ONE use - sorry. If that's the logic going on I don't want to play.

I enjoyed it, but would recommend the SE. The bonus chapter was...ok, but not worth $. I didn't need the Strategy Guide (the games I had trouble with others did too - bugs)

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 14 8:49 AM
Bump.

I wish there would be sales for PC users. Looks like IOS players get them; why not us?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 25, 14 8:35 AM
Bump.

Please, enough with the "we are discussing with the appropriate parties". I've been seeing that line for this game for MONTHS!!!!

We complain because we care - a lot of us have *hundreds* of hours (and $ too) invested in this game, but it feels like every advance is repetitive and expensive (12000 to open an area!?!?!? Really!!!?!?!).

But I clicked on the board and absolutely nothing happened...

Use the hint at the bottom right. I didn't have a clue several times in the game....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 14 10:57 PM
Amen to the wish list!

I had *3* no-gold-for-flowers today, so it's STILL broken.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 14 10:54 PM
I, too, started in January. At first it was so fun! The time needed to recharge was decent, the rewards were level with the needs, the graphics and story compelling, the community very supportive.

Then came the glitches, lock-outs, inventory loss, the dreaded Six-Paws and Pirate Pete area... Those latter areas were made easier, but the new areas are tremendously expensive, and stamps elusive. There are so many areas that aren't being used, while others are being overworked.

I spent money (1 game-equivalent) each month until things went bad. Then waited to see what would happen. Things got better so I spent money. Now things are dismal again and the community is rapidly shrinking.

Effort should equal return, or you'll lose all of your business. Please make it fun and doable! (and if I NEVER need a Blood Lotus again I'll be happy).

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 11:18 PM
Looks nice Valdy, but I've learned my lesson about the FTP games.

I've started playing a subscription game that costs about the same as 1 CE. Years worth of content, good storylines, gorgeous graphics, lots to do. You can play solo or with friends. I'm spending more of my time there because it's **fun**!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 14 11:12 PM
I guess they are all about new and younger players - they sales have all been for ios platforms (despite my many letters to BFG). Maybe they don't understand that the main customer of BFG is us older folks (over 30/40/50...).

Sigh. Just reached 32, so I'll play a little longer (tho I need 15,000 gold to open the next area (?!?!?!?)

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 7:42 PM
I find this game utterly charming!

I like the graphics and the music - so very French cafe!

The puzzles (so far) range from very easy to rather hard.

I can only get the films (do-overs for missed puzzles) because I have a touch screen; I can't possibly mouse that fast.

Enjoy, mes amies!

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 16, 14 9:15 AM
mrm2006,

looks like your tutorial has been removed. When I go to the game screen there are no reviews at all. Way to go, BFG

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 14, 14 4:48 PM
"Eventually" is frustrating when they are the only thing one needs in order to advance...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator