Posts created by justwannaplay52f

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Feb 21, 18 3:58 PM
Thank you so much for your help!!

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 6:39 AM
Never mind! Found it!!! Thanks anyway

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 15, 16 6:14 AM
I read in one of the reviews this had a strategy guide..I can't find one.. It doesn't seem like a Collector's Edition without one..Am I just missing it?? \\

Thanks!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 23, 14 7:34 AM
Hi! Loving this game! My friend code is 3149 2986 - mimi1234 game name

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 9, 14 5:50 AM
Thank you SOOOO much!! Big time senior moment I guess...lol Didn't even see the other pegs til this morning!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 8, 14 10:30 PM
Hi! I love this series of games! However, on this game level 32, I can't seem to free the whale. I hit one of the pegs and that worked, but it does nothing when I hit the other pegs and the whale is not freed..What am I doing wrong?? I can't advance in the game because of this!

Thanks

Justy

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 21, 14 7:51 PM
Awesome!!! Thank you SO much! I kept forgetting to look for the pieces! Good news is you don't have to replay the level, just click on the puzzle piece, go back to the map and there it is!!!!

Thanks again!

Oh my Goodness!!!!Of ALL the things....ROFL Thank you!!! DUMB blonde couldn't figure out to touch the big bow and arrow.......

Thank you Thank you!!!

eta
Correct spelling

I'm having the same problem! No target when I try to shoot the bell..Help! PC running windows 7

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Dec 31, 12 7:00 AM
Hammhocks! Thank you sooooo much....Couldn't get gold to save my life til I followed your instructions....

posted in Roads of Rome II on Nov 29, 12 7:19 AM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I was playing this thru after a long time and COULD not get gold on this level until I did your strategy!!!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jan 30, 12 12:01 PM
Thanks, I'll prolly be dragging up the rear and haven't played a real lfg in years so........ But thanks!

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jan 30, 12 11:55 AM
Hi everyone!!! I just found this link (ya know real life lol ) May I still join in?

Bev

Poodlebear!!!!! SOOO good to see you in this thread! I've missed your reviews (probably haven't bought near as many as I did when you were a regular)

Thanks to all the other fishies who take the time to review as well, very helpful to me>>

Thanks

Bev

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 5, 11 5:45 AM
Poodlebear!!!!!!!!!! Hi!! Missed your reviews and you!

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 4, 11 11:57 AM
Got it... Nevermind.

posted in Hodgepodge Hollow on Jan 4, 11 11:54 AM
Same thing for me... Help anyone?

SabreQueen, I don't know if anyone is catching/appreciating your humor, but I've been catching up on the last few pages of this forum and have had to tie myself in to keep from falling out of it laughing!!!!! "applauds"

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 5:55 AM
goofyduck, I don't post much but must say I thoroughly enjoy your reviews! I still will demo myself to make up my mind, make sure my system can handle, etc. but wanted to take the time to say thank you so much!

Wonderful game!!!! Great replay value! Well worth the $....Well done Bigfish!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator