Posts created by Celicagamer

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 3, 12 2:30 AM
i have crashed at every rush hour since the first one. its really lame. when i reload the game it plays through fine.

PS Having to RELOAD the game to get it to work is NOT A FIX

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 2, 12 1:35 PM
you know other shops open up before you get to lvl 20. try m oving on maybe they will patch it later

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 2, 12 7:33 AM
in the beginning story second to last line the text is in Russian or something. it was not translated to English.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 2, 12 7:32 AM
The bug happens when the auto help (?) sign is loading and the player goes to refill the station. if the player does these two things at one time the customer will freeze and become non responsive. the player can talk to them a million times and they wont move and they also sometimes cause a line at that stand and cause other customers to leave because the frozen customer is in the way. this is clearly a BUG in the game and NOT anyone's computers as i have replicated it more than 20 times on purpose.

example:

1. Customer goes to banana stand and has a question
2. player notices the banana stand is low or empty and clicks to refill it
3. the sign that automatically answers questions begins loading
4. player character refills the station and automatically talks to the customer before the sign finishes answering automatically
5. sign gets stuck mid answer creating sparkles, the picture of the banana on the face does not turn back into a question mark (?) and NPC becomes unresponsive.

now fix your game and quit blaming us.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Nov 10, 11 11:27 AM
This game has great graphics and a good story but it is WAY too short to buy. i got to chapter 9 in my free hour and there's only 12 chapters.

just read the walkthrough to know how the story ends lol

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Nov 4, 11 12:28 PM
This game has great graphics and a good story but it is WAY too short to buy. i got to chapter 9 in my free hour and there's only 12 chapters.

just read the walkthrough to know how the story ends lol

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 29, 11 9:26 AM
yeah i FINALLY got it!! i WAS doing all of that and i had bought EVERYTHING in the shop before i got it....thats how many times i tried LOL!

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 29, 11 5:07 AM
OMG i have layed this lvl about 12 times and cant get better than sliver. is there a trick to this? ive gotten 4415 4425 and i need 4450 for gold star...GAH

none of my models leave they dont even get below 5 hearts. this is driving me crazy.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 19, 11 8:09 AM
dokken117 wrote:Well, I'm going out on a long, thin limb here, and hope I don't offend anybody. I can usually get along with vampire games, but when I'm asked to get rid of crosses (probably by using something evil), I just find that distasteful. Had to stop the game right there.

if you think ropes are evil then yes...you got rid of them by doing something very VERY EVIL!!!!!

Curse those ropes!!!!!!!!

/roll eyes

i cant believe you wouldnt want to get rid of crosses as THEY are evil. an instrument of torture and murder...sounds pretty evil to me.

on a more serious note i did like the gameplay thus far and i came here to see if anyone said anything on the length of the full version. i hate playing the demo just to find out that ive almost beaten it and spent money for just a few more minutes

posted in Path To Success on Jul 8, 11 10:08 AM
the mansion is $5000 i just bought it!

posted in Path To Success on Jul 7, 11 6:47 AM
The new Apartment in the Hotel is exactly $1500 i just bought it!

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jul 5, 11 5:48 AM
is there a fix for this game yet?

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jun 25, 11 12:48 AM
my cmputer is up to date and is a fairly high powered gameing computer...if the game doesnt have a file to automaticaly switch video modes to match your resolution then you need to tell us what resolution the game is in so it will run.

posted in Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom on Jun 24, 11 2:02 AM
Video mode not supported is what my monitor says when i run it. i can hear it but no video

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 7, 11 7:14 AM
this game is like drawn only worse. it has a 30 minute demo not an hour, then it tries to make you buy it. i have found with games like this the actual gameplay is roughtly just an hour or 2...wont by buying this one. its an adventure/seek and find game that is pretty boreing and simple and pardon my D&D speak youre on the express train to not being able to do what you want town. /yawn

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on May 6, 11 4:34 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Have you opened the window above the broken violin puzzle (near the palette and brush)?

found the answer in a different frog cry for help lol...that game hint wasnt very "hinty" thanks Mr_Russ!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on May 6, 11 4:33 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:Have you opened the window above the broken violin puzzle (near the palette and brush)?

omg....thanks lol

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on May 6, 11 4:31 AM
its a content based demo anyway. i only played 30 mintues until it quit on me and told me to buy the full version

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on May 6, 11 4:24 AM
i looked at the walkthrough picture and i see where its supposed to be but its not there....um...why? i cant advance without it!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on May 3, 11 3:55 AM
i just tried to run the free version of this game and it said my OS failed to switch to the correct mode or something insane then it crashed. is this common?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator