Posts created by tommychoo

posted in PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality on Dec 30, 15 3:16 AM
Has anyone else noticed the puppet girl from the Giant Marionette Show Sea Odyssey in the hidden object scene where you have to put a pin in the voodoo doll. I have just started playing and I saw her walking through Liverpool in Summer and there she is on left hand side of screen. Very impressive. Did Royal de Luxe have something to do with the creation of the Puppetshow games???

posted in Monument Builders: Great Wall of China on Mar 19, 14 3:16 AM
I love these games!! I actually wait for the next one to come out and I play them over and over. Unfortunately because of that, I always just buy straight away and wish I had tried this one first because I certainly would not have bought it. People who love this game already know about the clicking on deliveries and that its mostly just clicking, but thats part of the Monument Builders fun! I am a player that likes to play until I achieve gold on all levels but this one I was just ploughing through to get to the end of the game without even bothering as I tried and tried on some levels and just gave in, you can never get enough rubies to get gold on all levels, you cannot even save them up because you have to use them quite early on in the game to even stand a chance of getting gold in the early levels. As always, the game producers have taken a popular series and decided to change exactly what people love about the game to make it into a poor annoying, frustrating tm game. I will certainly not be buying the next if it is anything like this one, why change a good game series to something that just makes people angry and frustrated instead of enjoying it! Not impressed at all.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Sep 7, 13 2:16 AM
What have they done to our beloved farm frenzy game????

So disappointing! Its shaky and childlike and not at all what I expect from a Farm Frenzy game. I have all the others and have played them over and over, this one I will buy but will play it once and delete as its just not the same, its now gone from being a "well loved everybody waiting for next one" game to a low budget TM game. By all means change some things to spice it up but not for the worse.

Please re-think before next one is brought out and get it back to at least decent graphics and not a rolling around field so you cant see what youre supposed to be doing for all the things floating and flying around!

posted in Green City 2 on Jun 6, 13 1:42 AM
To get gold you need to end up with:

top left: Mansion with prom underneath, Store, office and Multi story underneath
Bottom: Mansion, nat res, prom underneath, mansion
Bottom right: Mall, nat res, prom and air monitoring
All maxed completely.

posted in Lisa's Fleet Flight on Nov 26, 12 1:55 AM
You really have to get to the second airport before you start enjoying this game! It does appear repetitive and boring until then but then you have to start doing a lot more different things and it gets really fun!! I persevered because I had already bought the game without trying it and am so glad I did, its great and quite challenging too!!!

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on May 31, 12 8:21 AM
Thanks for your reply Unfortunately I have the updated version, I re-installed yesterday to try and get rid of it, may have to try again. thanks for your help and glad its not just me going mad lol x

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on May 31, 12 5:15 AM
Does anyone else have a problem like this? When I go into jewellry to make artefacts half of my gems get sold straight away. Have unlocked the boxes and got rid of the voodoo doll in 1st cave but no matter how many times i knock it away it comes back. Driving me crazy because I should have enough gems to make expert each time but they take them from me Is there anything else I can do to stop it? thanks

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Jan 6, 12 2:52 AM
So glad I decided to buy! The trial I was a bit bored by as it was slow gameplay but didnt fancy any other games so bought anyway and now am hooked!! Its really challenging to get gold and am only on 2-8 but great fun! Seriously well worth the buy!!

posted in Roads of Rome III on Sep 29, 11 8:34 AM
Have played this level over and over for forty minutes trying to get to quarry and just realised there is a sinking sand bit that allows you to get to that part of the road to get to the quarry, it is just under the fire thats next to the storehouse. Hope that helps!

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Jan 9, 11 3:24 AM
Same problem here, just black screen and had to ctrl alt delete to get out!

posted in Christmas Wonderland on Dec 23, 10 2:37 AM
Played this for the free hour and thought it was lovely, a very Christmassy gentle game thats not too taxing, bought it and only got another 30 mins out of it though which is very dissapointing, finishing a game in 1 1/2 hours is not really good value! Anyway a Merry Xmas to all!

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 12, 10 10:01 AM
Great game, made me jump a few times, doll head certainly freaked me out lol. Just a shame it wasnt a bit longer as managed to complete it in 3 hours! oh well definitely worth playing!

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on Oct 14, 09 12:58 AM
Having loads of problems in the hamburger and sushi shops were it just freezes and doesnt respond, anyone else having this trouble??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator