Posts created by 33leodina

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle on Nov 25, 17 8:45 AM
Why can't I reset door parts - I made an error I can't reset the puzzle

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 11 5:59 AM
boogienites wrote:I have reached "The Fair" and am in the garage hidden object section. The last item to find is a broom. I've used the hint 3 times because I couldn't find it. The hint goes to a horseshoe shaped item; there is no broom there! Now, I can't go any further. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes, I have the same problem. I had to look at a hint and it says the broom is on the inside of door panel on car, but it just isn't there at all. Did you get a reoly to your query?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 21, 11 6:29 PM
Thanks,my mistake,all OK now (I didn't throw it at anyone). I can't get away from listening to the phone conversation now, have listened at door with glass (now how did I know that worked?)but it just goes on and on, same conflab.Oh well, 2.30 a.m, maybe I'll go to bed.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 21, 11 9:49 AM
Have I got to start all over again because I broke the honey jar,brfore I got the bird cage down?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator