Posts created by cmpear

How come Mystery Case Files Dire Grove don't work with Windows 10 but It working perfect with Macintosh?? I bought Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove CE from store. Is it not working after updates?? I don't understand it. I can't get it work on my HP pavilion laptop but it working prefect well on my new MacBook. Oh my gosh it got subtiles(on Macbook pro).

posted in Time Relics: Gears of Light on Apr 2, 15 5:12 PM
I Bought Time Relics for my Kindle Fire HDX tablet 3rd generations. (7inches and It have 64 gb). I tried to installed it and it have failed. I did it many time and it don't work. I heard about it and wanna to buy it cuz it sound like fun to play.

Any suggestion about it?? Anyone welcome to answer it players and Big fish games empolyees Jessica, Carlos and Darcie. Where's the heck is Darcie. I posted the problem on Facebook.

I bought it from Amazon website.

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Aug 20, 14 5:20 AM
Hidden Mysteries: Gates of Graceland's a awesome game.

Got a question about new hidden mysteries game. Is there any news about Hidden Mysteries???

Just wonder since I haven't heard any new Hidden Mysteries game yet.

Chrissy

posted in The Last Express on Mar 20, 13 2:33 PM
Thanks BfgMomongahela.

Mom already working it out with Big Fish Games Tech Support. I doubt it will work out. Thanks anyway.

posted in The Last Express on Mar 20, 13 9:24 AM
The Last Express don't work with Window 8. My mom's try to get it working on hp laptop with help from Big Fish Games Tech support. She know I really want to play game on it. Does anyone having problem play The Last Express with Window 8??

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Dec 24, 11 10:37 AM
Is there a walkthrough for Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors?? I can't find anywhere even Gamezebo. I'm pretty stuck with words game which is a scamble word game.

Will Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull will relase for both PC/Mac?? That's what I'm hoping since I'm planing to buy it.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Apr 15, 10 4:05 PM
Come on!! I'm waiting for answer to this question. I still looking for it at walmart and target.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Apr 11, 10 8:17 AM
Is there any mac version of this game? I wanna to play it. I can't find it at stores like Target and walmart.

posted in Gardenscapes on Jan 26, 10 9:17 PM
My Bratty Mutty Doggy name's Toni and she a mutt who act like a person. She's good at driving us crazy. If the form allow us to post a picture. I could show you a picture of Toni sleep in my bed undercover. Her head on my pillow. It's a funny sight. I have to take a picture of her before kick her out. Not exactly kick her out just put her outside for a while before went to her own bed. you know doggy bed in my mother bedroom.

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Jan 23, 10 1:43 PM
Thanks. I was just wondering why. I went to Target and found some games that are PC but never Win/Mac. I found a Return to Ravenhurst cd and it is PC but never Win/Mac. Ya know there are pc and mac games at Big fish games website. Isn't it strange.

Thanks for help anyway.

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Jan 23, 10 8:10 AM
I tried Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time online game at Big Fish Games. I got excitied cuz I know I want to buy this game. Only Problem is that it's pc game and I can't buy it. I wanna Mac Verison of this wonderful game.

Will there a mac version of this game??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator