Posts created by jillaroogirl

posted in Angela Young's Dream Adventure on Mar 31, 10 4:08 AM
I found this game boring and irritating. Even though it was on the daily deal, will not be buying it.

Best for really young kids.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 28, 10 1:30 AM
Thought this game was thoroughly enjoyable. On par with Drawn a Painted Tower and Return to Ravenhurst. Everything about the game has already been said, so will just give it my rating out of 5 stars:

posted in Quantz on Mar 26, 10 4:17 AM
At first play, I thought what a spectacular game! Full of amazing graphics, interactive game play, bright lights and pretty, swirling colours. 10 mins into the game and I'm feeling quite queasy.

Not a game for me.

posted in Unexpected Journey on Mar 25, 10 1:42 AM
Not a fan of this game at all. Uninstalled it after 6 mins of play.

posted in Memory Clinic on Mar 25, 10 1:26 AM
The problem I'm having is with my mouse in that it lags. It looks like it would be a good game, unfortunately.

posted in Memory Clinic on Mar 25, 10 1:24 AM
I think this game would be quite good, except my mouse seems to lag, which results in poor timings in the 'tests'. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Nora Roberts Vision in White on Mar 24, 10 1:53 AM
I like this game. 20 mins into demo have decided it's a keeper. Beautiful graphics, along the lines with Daydream Wedding. It's easy, the objects aren't hard to find and the voice overs are excellent. It's a pretty standard hidden object game, but I will still be buying it as it's 'pretty'.

posted in 1 Penguin 100 Cases on Mar 24, 10 1:18 AM
I just finished this game and even though the storyline was lame, the voice over's annoying, the music irritating, I thought the mini games were pretty good. This is the first IHOG I've played that actually has different mini games each time. I only skipped two.

The game is quite long too.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 20, 10 9:02 PM
OK. I just finished the game, a little on the short side for me. Roughly it took me about 4 hours of game play. Still like it though.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Mar 20, 10 8:34 PM
After 10 mins of playing the demo, I bougth the game and do not regret that decision. This one of the best IHOG games here, and is on par with Drawn: The Painted Tower.

The storyline, graphics, characters are excellent. I'm playing in casual mode and it's still a little difficult. The mix of mini games is very good, a good mix.

All in all, a very, very good game. 5 out of 5 stars!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 1:18 AM
As soon as I started the game there was a profile for a Rachel? Did anyone else have that? (Not sure if that was the character.) I couldn't get through the front door - the hint told me to pick the key up, which I did, but when I put it in the door, nothing happened!? What the?

posted in Arcadia REMIX on Mar 19, 10 1:04 AM
Just gave this game a go as it was a DD and now understand why! It was bad, bad, bad! I haven't played a game with this poor graphics since I was a kid and we had a Commodore 16 (yes, we couldn't even afford a Commodore 64)...and for those young people out there, you had to use a cassette tape (you may not even know what those are, LOL), to 'load' the computer. Took forever!

I played 2 mins of this and deleted it.

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Mar 18, 10 3:22 AM
I played this for 5 mins and stopped, LOL. I found it creepy as well as annoying...usually I will keep going until I hit the first mini game but after a couple of mins of play, I just wanted to stop.

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Mar 18, 10 3:13 AM
I'm undecided about this game. I like the voice over, the graphics are good and the music is not overly annoying. I am finding the objects a bit difficult to find being on the small side...but will perservere and see if I change my mind.

Just finished playing this. I thought it was quite good, althought not as good as the first two. However, it does have a good mix of hidden objects, mini games and a good story line.

3 out of 5 stars

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 14, 10 12:01 AM
I found this game boring. The use of the English language annoyed the **** out of me...I didn't even finish the demo.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Mar 13, 10 11:45 PM
I really enjoyed this game and can't wait for the next installment.

posted in Dream Day Wedding: Viva Las Vegas on Mar 13, 10 11:40 PM
I am part way through this game. I too, have found it not to be as good as the others. Every other Dream Day Wedding I have purchased, I have sat and played them all at the one sitting. This one I keep stopping and starting. A little bit disappointed. Next time, I won't be so quick to purchase without trying the demo.

posted in Azada ™ on Mar 13, 10 11:32 PM
I really enjoyed this and the other Azada game. Good graphics, music isn't annoying and interesting puzzles.

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Mar 13, 10 11:26 PM
I quite enjoyed this game and found it quite challenging. The story and graphics were excellent.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator