Posts created by Janeypat

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:59 PM
hydrogibbon wrote:OMG this game could have been just the type I like if I could see anything. It's blurry and the ****'s are so tiny you can lose points even if you find it because they're so small you can't click on them. I really think it's a shame the graphics are so bad because if not for that this would have been a buy for me.

My two cents say

so agree and why so fuzzy and blurry no one after the demo would even buy it ! would they ?

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:57 PM
i so agree and getting so fed up with crap drak hidden games move on we need more

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:53 PM
just so agree to all you have said

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:49 PM
just so agree to all you have said

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:46 PM
I think time after time BFG are testing us i have a game i bought for 20 dollars an absolute waste of time and money but bfg do not want to know

this game was awful for it graphics darkness etc blah blah blah
we us as gamers should not have to put up with this kind of graphics and if bfg cant check it i can as it support visual

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:38 PM
played 11 mins boring dark and do me a favour can we please have better than this have been BFG for a long time but am finding it harder and harder to get realy good games step it BFG

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:29 PM
i am so new so how do i continue to post a message about this game which i thought was cheap graphics poor objejts not visible and just a waste of time and money

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:23 PM
i agree all this game is about is dark hard to find
not enjoyable thought it would be better

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Great Pyramids on Jun 30, 10 4:22 PM
i agree all this game is about is dark hard to find
not enjoyable thought it would be better

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 6:24 PM
me to spent a lot at big fish and think we should all a game credit are you from australia

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 6:23 PM
raepaul wrote:Thanks for the warning, guys. I only played the demo and was going to use a club credit to buy it but was put off when they wanted $20 ($25 aud) instead. I'm disappointed in Big Fish. I've been a member since 2006 and purchased about 65 games, thats more than one a month. What is the point of being a loyal member and paying a monthly subscription, if we have to pay $20 extra for certain games. We could get them from anywhere else at that price.

"Big Fish" you need to redeem your credibility and give these people back their money or the equivalent in game credits.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 6:20 PM
the strat guide and walkthru have different solutions so it is trial and error best walkthru big fish you get poss 3 out of all and rest is down to trial and error break up all symbols to get best water blocks
phew glad this game is over rip off for the money

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 6:14 PM
just think i want to make it clear 3 keys game over loads of cogs games and thats it 20 dollars dont bother

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 6:12 PM
xine48 wrote:Big Fish is absolutely to blame. They license the game from the developers, then sell it to us. Do they not test the games they buy? Sure they do. They should have told the developers it wasn't ready yet. This is so bad compared to the first three, I don't know why they bothered, It is tedious and even in the challenge mode it is way too easy, AS for the developers, since this series is beloved by most , they thought they could get away with producing a piece of garbage. I am sure this is the end of Dream chronicles and it makes me sad because I loved them.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 5:48 PM
to all who have replied we all agree this a total waste of money and big fish should have checked it
20 dollars for a very short game and whats with the cogs!!!!!
can we have some thing different for each level poor poor poor
i want a refund please

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 8:38 AM
oops! i normally do but thought as the others were so good this would be aswell. just downloading another game and trying demo first!

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 7:27 AM
I agree and have just posted my thoughts on forum as well

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 25, 10 7:25 AM
Never used a forum before but felt I had to on this game, have played all the DC before and thought they were brilliant, but this one is an insult and a waste of 20 dollars.
Feel I should have a free game credit as game to short and nowhere near as good as previous DC games

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator