Posts created by jforever

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 14 8:58 PM
tigress1_2u wrote:Does anyone have a New Eggs that would like to trade it for 1 of the of the older Eggs.I have all except for the Hopping Tiger Egg.
Please PM me for the trade of the new eggs only!

Check your pm!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 7:35 PM
Love the new update! However, when I go to add something to my wish list, it tells me to please wait and then nothing happens. I've never had this problem before! Before the update, had an egg on the wish list, which is still there but I cannot put anything else on my wish list. Frustrating.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 14 1:20 PM
I just love the new update! New eggs and all! Can't wait to get back to the game!!! Happy gaming, everyone!!!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 8, 14 2:35 PM
mamacass14 wrote:Might be a glitch in system. Consumables are the special tab in store. If you have been buying all this time, I would suggest you contact BFG support or Boomzap.

Mamacass14

Thank you, Mamacass, for your reply! I will do that!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 8, 14 1:31 PM
This may sound silly, but what is the “bought first special consumable” in the achievements? I bought everything that was on the special list and still can’t get the achievement award. Am I missing something? Or just another glitch?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 14 11:20 AM
I'm not really sure where to post this, but I just bought diamonds and lost connection to the internet. Not only did I NOT receive my diamonds but my bank has been charged as well. Is there any way I can, a least, get my diamonds? It was only 50 at a $1.99. It may not seem to be much but its a lot to me. Thank you for any help.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 4, 14 12:22 PM
M1rAk0n wrote:I mentioned this in the pet thread, but it would be nice if the sale included the new pet that seemed to vanish in a few hours coming back@@

Yes, I know! On the download site it says the pet is .99 in the "in-store" but I have yet to find it.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 4, 14 7:43 AM
Is there anywhere else I can buy the pegacorn? Or am I just out-of-luck?? Mine was there one day, gone the next, then there again the next day, then gone...???

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 2, 14 10:25 AM
crazyethyl322 wrote:Is the option to get it gone already? It was only there yesterday, I was going to buy it tomorrow when I get paid. If it was only for 1 day they should have said One Day only on the notice!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED

Me, too! I was going to buy it Friday morning, EST but I guess I missed out! Hopefully they will bring it back up so the rest of us can buy. I read it was for the week, not one day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 12, 14 9:59 AM
Sheba1582 wrote:It's been 48 hrs for me and still not in. Playing as Aerial. Really getting frustrated.

Same here! Just got through trying to play and no go!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 14 9:54 AM
MrsPuzzler wrote:Just installed the update but I got the message unable to find your save please try again in 48 Hrs. Boo Hoo!

Mine tells me they can't find the "save" and may take an indefinite time to fix. I'm so done with this game! Going to uninstall and forget about it. Hope you can play soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 5:20 PM
jk960 wrote:Good for you. :-)

What level are you on? I have not seen any eggs yet anywhere and I am on Level 15.

I have just recently finished at level 18 and still did not receive a egg! Seen one on the wheel but could not afford to keep spinning! Hope you have better luck!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 14 5:15 PM
All is well at my end! Too bad there are no more quests, though.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 6, 14 11:47 PM
Really like this game! I’ve always been a huge fan of Boomzap and still am after playing Awakening Kingdoms! Can’t wait for the update to continue to playing this great free-to-play game! Thanks, Boomzap, for making amazing games!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 14 6:04 PM
Mine is 28 910.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 28, 13 5:52 PM
I, too have lost my crystals. Had 12, went back to game and only had one! If you find out, let me know!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 21, 13 12:28 PM
mine is 861641

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 15, 13 9:38 PM
I don't know about anybody else, but I would like a walk-through just in case I missed something...not that the demo its difficult, just making sure I didn't overlook something exciting.

posted in 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek on Aug 15, 13 9:34 PM
Riquelme wrote:
Euskalduna wrote:Please do, thistle. I'm buying the game tomorrow!

What is it with lately we are getting the few non-CEs games without walkthroughs? Is it a new trend? Is it too difficult? Not enough time? What?

Is it too difficult for you to play without a walkthrough?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator