Posts created by MJ_Mystery

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 11:31 AM
Laura29 wrote:MJ, you are fine. Very often facebook or twitter links that LEAD BACK TO MCF or Bigfish are posted here. No worries, please. And welcome to the pond.

Thanks a lot. Like I said before I don't want to get into trouble on my first day in the Pond. And thanks for the welcome.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 11:24 AM
mandi_berg wrote:All fishes who want to jump in to any forum on BFG (or any forum online, for that matter) needs to review the Forum Rules and FAQ.
For BFG, no outside links please, and be careful with Facebook pages too! They may look official, but always air on the side of caution...

I will be. The only Facebook page I've posted is the one that is known to be the official MCF Facebook page (which I originally got to through the official website when I started my speculating on the next MCF game back with 13th Skull) and that was only because someone asked for the link because they couldn't find it.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 11:08 AM
dogmama wrote:
MJ_Mystery wrote:The only link I posted has been the Facebook page for MCF because someone asked for it. Am I in trouble?

Links are not allowed unless they link back to BFG. Your's is probably OK because it links to the BFG MCF FB page.

Phew! Thanks, I really didn't want to get into trouble on my first day in the Pond.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 11:02 AM
The only link I posted has been the Facebook page for MCF because someone asked for it. Am I in trouble?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 10:46 AM
Fargosis16 wrote:GUYS THE GAME TAKES PLACE IN MAINE!!!!!?
STEPHAN KING

How do you know it takes place in Maine. I think I'm missing something here.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 10:38 AM
Rockingmum wrote:Can someone please PM me a link to the MCF Facebookpage?
Im no Facebookuser but I'd really love to check it out.
I got the BFG page bookmarked, but because I'm not registred I can't search for other pages/ people etcetera.

Thanks!

Rockingmum.

Here you go Rockingmum:

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 10:36 AM
atsfgal wrote:Welcome to the pond MJ-Mystery! There's always an extra seat on the bus and your backpack will probably be needed. I'm bringing my trusty chickens to keep things from going afowl. They will also provide fresh organic eggs for some great nog.
Hoping we will be traveling into the spirit realm for some fun and excitement in the upcoming game.

Thanks for the welcome. One reason I say my backpack can double as a weapon is the fact I keep at least one hardbound book in there to read when I'm waiting for things or traveling.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 10:08 AM
No MJ is not short for Michael Jackson. It is my first name initials and I am a girl. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to having all sorts of fun here.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 12 10:05 AM
Hi everyone, I am new to the BFG forum but am a long time lurker and have been participating on Facebook for at least two years (I started with 13th Skull which I thought was pretty cool). From all the clues that we have been able to solve so far I can hazard a guess that we are not directly returning to the Ravenhearst storyline but from the job posting clue and Picman's ill feelings I believe that we are going to be running into some ghosts in this MCF. I mean why would they be posting for a paranormal investigator unless the game was going to have something to do with ghosts. As for the car clue and the bird of prey clue, maybe it has something to do with a bird like an eagle or a falcon or even the owl that has been guessed earlier in the forum. I'm looking forward to participating with all of you as we countdown the days until Shadow Lake is out. Also I personally don't believe that this will be the last MCF game and save me a spot on the bus to Shadow Lake I have a flashlight, notebook and a backpack that can double as a weapon because of all the stuff I have inside.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator