Posts created by GOBSTOPPERS

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 24, 14 4:43 AM
SUPPOSABLY we will get our gold back!!!
I heard this exact same song and dance from both big fish and boom zap at thanksgiving!!!!

ILL BELEIVE IT WHEN I SEE IT

IM TIRED OF THE LIES BIG FISH AND WILL NOT TOLERATE BEING TREAT LIKE COMMON HORSE MANURE!!!!!!!

im soooooooooo impressed with these companies WONDROUS ETHICS....!!!!!

LETS JUST SIT BACK AND SEE IF THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY SAY HMMMMMMMM???!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 4:56 PM
I have already wrote to boom zap and to big fish and there will be NO reimbursement of gold and tell me to contact big fish to get my cash back which is ridiculous...... I have played dark manor and they are able to reimburse gold but yet Boom Zap has informed me they are unable to....!!!!! why can one developer reimburse gold and the other cant???? I find this fact very hard to believe! I need my gold reimbursed. I lost my gold 5 times for a grand total that's over 38,000 bars of gold!!!! im irritated to say the least.. then I write to big fish and NO RESPONSE!!!! I have spent my cash on buying gold as a last resort and expect my cash to be reimbursed in full...!!!

this issue has gone unresolved for too long !!!!
thank you bfgVaiya for at least replying to our constant pleas....

can you tell im mad???

hi sherrie its kazoo..... I have already received the worthless response by big fish!!!

I have invested in big fish through the games ive played and im a member of the big fish club and actually PAY big fish monthly!!!! Im down right pissed off...
HOW DARE THEY NOT ANSWER!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLO BIG FISH ANYONE AWAKE?????

im not afraid to express my emotions and could careless if some thinks im being abrupt..... too darn bad!!!!!

Ive lost 38,000 bars of gold and a sum of money that is well over what most players spend.....

if big fish expects me to invest in the games and club then they WILL HERE ME ROAR!!!!

there also has been NO anouncement made!!! people are STILL loosing their gold!!!!

BIG FISH....
YOU NEED TO PUT OUT AN APB .....

NO BIDDING ON ITEMS BOUGHT WITH GOLD ONLY BUYING!!!!

update! too all those friends of mine that have come to my aid
one big THANK YOU!!!! I now have more gold than ever but there is no thank you to boom zap or big fish !!!

NO GOOD RESPONSE FROM EITHER...
BOOM ZAP SAID " WE CANT REIMBURSE YOUR GOLD"
AND BIG FISH DOESNT SAY ANYTHING NO RESPONSE CONCERNING REIMBURSEMENT OF MY CASH

these are mere facts and ive tried desperately not interject emotion into this post...!

ps. the captial letters are use to put emphasis on certain words....
p.p,.s... I will continue to enjoy this game and perservere!!!! and hope that big fish had be able to
GET MY POINT!!!!

BIG FISH PLEASE RESPOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 2:16 PM
glad to be of help misties..... I have bought a lot of red wine glasses from you and would hate to see anyone especially someone who ive bought from loose their gold!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 12:18 PM
boom zap is aware and working on the problem....

just .......

NO BIDDING ON ANY ITEM THAT REQUIRES GOLD AS PAYMENT...
USE BUYOUT ONLY....!!!!!

second announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your gold WILL be taken from you if someone outbids you!!!!!!!!
this is a glitch!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 12:14 PM
Thank you DirkTee...... See you at the auctions~!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 23, 14 7:02 AM
update!!!!

the number under your friends names on your friend list is suppose to be your antique rating.. yes the number are suppose to read the same....
BZ has sadi they are working on fixing the problem

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 22, 14 4:38 PM
ok what I did is go to my avatar and click on it, which of course tells me my antique rating..... lets say it says 234 then I asked a friend on my list " hey whats the number under my name read?" their answer was lets say 456... the two numbers are different.... your antique rating when you click on your avatar and the number under your name on your friends list is different....

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? OH WHY??? LOL

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 22, 14 3:31 PM
ok we all know that inorder to find out where your antique rating is you just click on your avatar right????

ok when you click on your friends list the number under your friends names is different than their rating....!!!!

What does this number under your friends name represent???
ive heard its just a glitch that it is your antique rating but it has to be fixed...
ive heard its how many items you've sold at auction.....
and ive also heard its your reputation rating.....

ok so which one is it???
im just curious....

I do know when I upgraded my antique store ( the inside) the number under my name went up as well as my antique rating...

so what is this number under your friends names???????

Anyone GOT the remotest idea???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 21, 14 8:12 AM
i have lost my gold 5 times!!!!! in total I have lost over 38,000 gold bars!!!!! when will this issue be resolved?? I have filed a report with both big fish and boom zap yesterday and as of yet have NOT received a response....

it seems to happen when you bid on an item that requires gold and then someone outbids you on that same item....then all of a sudden your gold is GONE!!!

TO AVOID YOUR GOLD BEING LOST PLEASE .........

DO NOT BID ON ANY ITEM REQUIRING GOLD BARS !!!!!!

I have learned this from the sheer pain of the experience!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 9:07 PM
ok go to the building next to the auction house read all that stuff and follow the instructions then go to your friends list.... choose anyone on your friends list and click on them then you will see all these keys on your screen..... but once you get this far the next question is HOW do you send your friends keys?? then on the right side of your screen click on the gifts button and read all that stuff.... I still cant figure out HOW to send or receive these keys??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 8:32 PM
ok the keys.... go to the building next to the auction house in dinhammer alley....
itll explain about the keys... but my question is HOW do you send keys???

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 8:20 PM
DEBYTEAM>>>>> hurry over and get the otter stamp I just listed it

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 8:18 PM
DERBYTEAM>>>>> ill list an otter stamp for you......give me 2 minutes....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 8:16 PM
CJMORGAN>>>>check out the building next to the auction house,,,,, itll explain about the keys,,,, it has to do with giving gifts!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 8:01 PM
1,000,000 THANK YOUs CJMORGAN!!!!!! you answered my question!!
what about keys?? got any ideas?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 7:23 PM
how did you win the wooden sole shoes?? did you buy something or sell something? did you have to buy or sell more than one??

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 17, 14 6:25 PM
how do you win the beechwood tour trophy in the auction house?
how do you know your rating of your antique shop??
how do you give and receive keys in the storage room???
PLEASE JUST HELP!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 8, 14 6:10 PM
CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 14, 14 4:47 PM
thank you for the heads up....it yielded plenty!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 13, 14 6:27 PM
there is an ultimate to life. And the travelling game is a good way to put it......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator