Posts created by metmichallica

posted in Wedding Dash 4-Ever on Aug 14, 10 1:06 AM
I am stuck on this level too. I never knew there was anything as a flirt bonus in this game.

posted in Fishdom 2 on Jul 7, 10 5:50 AM
I have Fishdom 2 Premium and found it is a great game and I like that after every 5 levels you can get a fish for your aquarium. It is definitely a great game. That will never end. I am over level 150.

_> From a site about the game

3 unique tanks to unlock: Ranch, Egypt, Merworld + 1 Bonus Vacation-themed aquarium
Unlimited number of aquariums to create
120 all-new utterly addictive levels + 30 mind-blowing Bonus levels
Fun hidden object mini-games
Fishipedia – fun facts about Fishdom sea creatures
Relaxing Soundtracks
Exclusive Wallpapers
Bonus Screensaver
Share pictures of your tanks with friends!

Now if I can add right. 120+30=150. I am over that. I don't think it has an end.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Ice Age on Jun 29, 10 4:14 PM
No, you are not crazy. You just like the game and want to play it often. I haven't played the endless mode yet.

posted in 2 Tasty on Jun 29, 10 8:02 AM
I have it too from Bigfish and getting the next level is a big problem. I click and nothing happens. It just leaves me on the main screen.

All you have to do is go in the chat and tell them the problem and what they can do to fix the problem. I have done it before.

posted in Farm Frenzy on Jun 29, 10 5:28 AM
That is the thing I don't like about Farm Frenzy. I have the game from another site and you play all the levels and there is no ending. You can replay the levels till you get all the awards but you don't have to. Just move on to the next Farm Frenzy. Farm Frenzy 2 is much better and the others, but this is the game it started it all from. It would be better if after you completed all the levels something happen, but nothing does.

posted in Ranch Rush 2 - Sara's Island Experiment on Jun 17, 10 7:10 PM
Some games have mini games that you can play again and again like Wendy's Wellness. This one doesn't. I agree the fishing part is great.

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jun 12, 10 8:10 PM
I would just like to say you are good. This game is very hard, but I really like it.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on May 26, 10 6:52 AM
I was thinking the same thing. The gun I don't think is anything for a kid to see.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on May 21, 10 12:34 AM
I think it was worth $6.99. I got the one for $19.95 and was disappointed because I thought there would be more levels in this one than the regular version and there wasn't.

Although overall it was easy. I had to replay the last three levels to get expert score on them, but I did it. Once you learn that the points come from seating customers it gets easy. Now I am going to try that same strategy to beat two others Diner Dashes I have and maybe one day I will get them all.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on May 21, 10 12:26 AM
I got all the medals except the 100 drinks and the total package medal. I know what the 100 drinks is but I have no idea what the total package is about.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on May 19, 10 5:55 PM
Can someone please add me http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000521746848 so I can get these sneakers please. If I could send them to myself I would. Thank you. I'll hand them out too. I am not entirely finished the whole game though.

posted in 2 Tasty on May 12, 10 9:12 AM
I finally managed to get to the next level. I don't know how. I have a couple problems such as when I click on an item it will not take it, but it is the correct item. I don't feel like downloading and installing and playing the whole game over.

Thank you for replying though.

posted in 2 Tasty on May 12, 10 8:00 AM
I got so far in this game and it will not let me go to the next place. It just doesn't go, but it will let me replay levels but will not let me move on. Anyone else having this problem? Thank you

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on May 2, 10 4:44 PM
Does anyone know how we get stars on the bonus levels?

posted in Gemini Lost on Apr 24, 10 4:31 AM
Make sure you have farmers and build a hospital to cure the sick as soon as you can. If you have the basic requirements your people should not die. I just bet the game and I really liked the game.

posted in Gemini Lost on Apr 24, 10 2:23 AM
I got this game the other day when it was on sale for $2.99 and it was definitely worth the price. I bet the game a second ago and see at the end it says to be continued. I wonder if they ever made it home. I liked that this game wasn't a forever game and it did have an ending after you find all the signs (astrological signs) and activate them by doing a mini puzzle which was pretty easy. I just had a hard time finding one of them (had to use a walkthrough for that), but I ended up beating it.

But it looks like to me you can play forever if you want to, but it is definitely entertaining.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 10 10:58 PM
This Collector's Edition game I am really enjoying. I love the story they give you in it. They even give you a picture of some of the people who worked on it. They are all huddled together in the picture on the steps it looks like. They even tell you about the characters and the storyline. I think they say this playrix game took like 19 months to complete and that there will be a sequel. So get ready. Maybe I should just copy and paste, lol. They say that playrix is mostly known for match 3 and playrix has a 100+ workers and about half of them were involved in the making of this game.

I think it is definitely worth it. Not only do you get I heard an extra 30 levels. You get exclusive details on the company who made it and information about the next one. There will be a farm in the next one and some kind of bird. I think a dove, but I can't be positive.

Though I will say this this game is even better than Fishdom, imo.

Edit: To the person above. It is like Buiild-A-Lot but it is not exactly the same. I think this game is much better and you have a lot of exclusive stuff in the CE some of which the big mouth (me) already told you about, but it is definitely worth the $19.95. I got Diner Dash Boom Ce and was disappointed with that. That only has 5 extra levels, but I am not disappointed with this. This has way more than that in terms of extra levels.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 10 9:40 PM
Yes, it is. I played 1 level. I just purchased it. My brother said I could get a $19.99 game. (I have gamehouse too) It's actually $19.95 here so I got this one. I am so sick of hidden object games. It reminds me of the Build-a-lots.

I purchased the Diner Dash Boom CE before and I honestly think that could have waited till the $6.99 version came out, but this for that many levels is worth it. It also comes with a strategy guide and I think wallpapers, screensaver, but I couldn't access those in the trial and I haven't opened it up yet now that it is unlocked.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Apr 2, 10 4:56 PM
This game was really fun. It kept me occupied for a couple days. There are 90 levels, but depending on which path you choose you might finish the game with not completing all levels. I did and had to go back.

I love the robots. They were cool and the thing I liked about them were they were immune to the bears and made you a lot of money. I also liked to dress the bears and then sell them (this is not new). But overall it was definitely worth it. I hated to uninstall the game, but I can only have so many games on my computer or the computer gets messed up. But it is really a great game.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Mar 18, 10 3:12 AM
I love this game. I just finished the level where they introduce robots. I love the bots and how you get rock fuel with the airplane and how they drop the rocket fuel up and how the bot picks it up when needed to be refueled. I really love this game. A lot of fun.

Am I the only one who don't like the dogs in Farm Frenzy 3? They just attack and run off and never come back. Good dogs know when to come back. My dog does (lol she doesn't attack anybody or bears) but when she gets out by herself she comes back. She always comes back. I wish they came back in Farm Frenzy 3. Other than that the Farm Frenzy 3's are great.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator