Posts created by NeenaL60

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 25, 14 12:32 PM
I have been playing since Feb.....My experience has been much the same as Silvers. The majority of the time I get the X X. This was one of the items players tried to get changed. When you spend $6000 crafting 2 items (which sell for $120 each also) I feel a reward is warranted and not an X. Once I got 2 gems but that was many, many months ago.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 14 1:15 PM
What we have been asking for, begging for, praying for, hanging on until, call it by any name you want and it's still not going to happen, NEVER! It is clear that NOTHING, is going to happen. All these months.....now we have to deal with it. Either we quit and throw in the towel or carry on and say nothing because we don't matter, not a single one of us matter to that Co. I for one, think we are the best.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 2:25 PM

whitebutterfly54

Re:A Little Heads up "added info"!!!
by whitebutterfly54 on October 22, 11:20 AM
..... I don't have a Facebook account and have no idea how it works, so can't help there.

WButterfly54,,, you can do a reg search on the internet for Midnight Castle Facebook and it will pull it up for you. You should be able to read what is being posted and see what responses are being given WITHOUT a Facebook Acct BUT you will not be able to post there without it. I have not heard what time has been set aside, maybe it's not been given...
A Facebook acct is simple to open, doesn't cost anything, and you can deactivate it any time you want to. Security is supposed to be in place but I am not recommending anyone do something they just don't want!

Yes there is a reason...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 22, 14 1:12 PM
If this has all happened to you in the past few hours EST then I will join in the grumbling! I was sending gifts and thought I'd do some HOS etc....after several, I noticed my total hadn't changed! I really, really paid attention and my coins were not being added as well as collected flowers coins.... I feel awful for you who've lost quests, heck loosing 1 stamp can mean the difference of going on or sitting still. I am done for the day and hope tomorrow will be better...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 14 11:30 PM

Re:A Little Heads up!!!
by bayouguy on October 21, 6:25 PM

I am going to conjecture the following. It seems like we think that we are the center of the universe, but the reality is there are maybe a couple of hundred of us using this forum. Think about it, how many people show up for the tourneys (when they have them)? More like a couple of thousand if not almost four thousand. I think we are a relatively small (although more vocal) part of the Midnight Castle population. I think FB reaches more people.

IMO
Gonzo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonzo, I certainly do not think I am the center of this universe, if you are referring to people on the forum maybe some do. Since I haven't had the opportunity to participate in a tourney I have no clue as how many there are. Many find the forum by sheer accident, looking for help with game issues. I have been to the FB site and wasn't impressed because of the lack of support (with the letter). FB'ers didn't seem interested in the letter campaign at all and yes thier numbers are larger and could've helped but it's their prerogative. I should have clarified "any guess" meaning, do you think they, BF will help with our concerns. It seems some maybe more in the know than I. Every time we thought we'd get a great update, an answer, lowered zone prices etc it ended with great disappointments. IMO (here's hoping)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 14 6:23 PM
Taz if you stay or go I want to Thank you for all the help you have provided me, my friends and the rest of the Castle. We all have garnered valuable information from your post, there is no way you can ever be replaced!
*You should have been on BF payroll, look out technical, you're going to be hit with a new wave of all kinds of problems that have been taken care of by a player.*
Hope you reconsider...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 14 5:35 PM
I am glad BF is finally going to address the Castle Complaints, wonder why they chose FACEBOOK when majority of the people here do not like nor use it, seems like it would be more sensible to use their own forum? Any guesses?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 14 6:16 PM
If any of you play on an iPad there is a time feature, with the clocks, you can set for all these time zones. If that will help you any, I am assuming there would be an app for a PC as well. Just my 2...

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 14 6:12 PM
Thanks Silver, so sorry about Chiari.....it's all bad stuff,
I used to enjoy MC immensely....but lately....I dunno! It filled a void for me and I am definitely thankful for a very special friend I wouldn't have had without MC....Definately worth more than all the gems I bought! Lol

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 14 5:30 PM
Silver or any other who has movement problems..... I have MS and my hands shake terribly, I have often said I am a "multiple tapper". If accuracy is the biggest part of the tournaments scoring make up, I probably shouldn't get my hopes up at all. I have to laugh, cause I don't know if I'd ever quit crying...(it's not just about MC)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 14 4:55 PM
Re:An Urgent Letter to Big Fish Games
by gerl2 on October 14, 1:49 PM
How about picking a random day and everyone not play on that specific day...that would catch some attention.

It maybe the only way to get their attention, money. More than a day, how about as long as it takes!
It makes sense, NO play NO Pay money speaks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator