Posts created by BanditSam

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 24, 15 3:35 AM
I agree it's probably not worthwhile to complete a city since it would cost a lot to play all the cards, for resources you can't even use, except to ship in small batches. It would even be expensive to get master builder for some levels.

But I do enjoy going back to easier cities to complete architect level, and even a couple of missed intern levels in San Francisco earned me coins and boosters when I finished them.

One thing I dislike is when you go to the list of cities on the right, it always scrolls down to the current city. I would prefer the old behaviour when it remained on the city you are in now. When I am going through all the cities one by one to ship resources, I don't like having to scroll up to find the next city to ship from.

Besides that, the update is great! The passport and the flood of coins and boosters was a lovely surprise.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 7, 15 6:52 AM
This level seems to be impossible to pass without a sackful of shovels and lots of extra turns. It would be ideal to have a lightning bolt to get rid of the foil squares, but that's not likely to happen.

Level 20 of a city should not be so difficult. Developers, please lighten up!

How did the rest of you manage to get past this beast?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 11, 15 4:54 AM
Shanghai 65, and I'm stuck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 27, 15 3:21 AM
The resource marts will only ever fill one third of the way, unless you click on the little + sign then pay coins to increase the number of resources it produces in the given time.

You can always fulfil the requirements for gems bricks, hats etc by completing all the helping hands and helping locals and completing the required levels for each individual game to earn the rewards.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 25, 15 9:29 AM
Barcelona 106-2 for bricks and hats.

This one rocks! I really hate the timed games by I'm glad I persevered beyond intern on this one. I've replayed the master level dozens of times and have never come close to losing.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 24, 15 3:02 AM
Contact customer support. They will help you get back to where you should be.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 4, 15 4:24 AM
To release the hams, use a lightning bolt to clear the single squares at the bottom. Or use shovels to clear them if time is running out. Once you clear a single square at the bottom, the ham above will drop down and out.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 31, 15 3:13 AM
So you did! Thank you.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 30, 15 4:53 AM
I am mystified. How do you get the four hams to drop?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 24, 15 11:31 AM
I went to Customer Support for help, and a very nice helper got me past the level. I got my final biscuit and 10 green gems.

I strongly advise you not to wait for the developers to come up with a fix. Go to Customer Support.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 22, 15 4:10 AM
Thank you for the info, Silver Hawk. I found the video and it looks so easy. But that was for the intern level. The architect level gives nowhere near enough light blues, and the blockers are doubles, so it really isn't helpful.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 21, 15 4:02 AM
Bump. Any suggestions on how to complete this level?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 21, 15 3:56 AM
Where do you find the video? Maybe it will help me.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 21, 15 3:54 AM
Start in one corner and then scroll carefully from side to side then move up, and you will eventually find a big red X where the treasure is. If it is in the water it will have a red and white buoy above it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 21, 15 3:42 AM
Can you please explain what you mean? What are you playing on? iPad, PC? Are you connected to Facebook?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 20, 15 4:15 AM
Thanks, yarnycakes. So the only way to beat this level is to come equipped with five shovels :-(

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 20, 15 4:06 AM
I am having trouble with this level. Is there no other way to release the chained souvenirs besides a column blast, or a combo? Or a booster to suppress the spreading shadows? I run out of moves too quickly.

How have others managed to get past this level?

I wish we could use a shovel to free the souvenirs. Is that something the developers might consider?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 19, 15 9:45 AM
The shipping time was shortened temporarily in order to make the required fixes to the game. They aren't going to shorten them again (I asked) and their advice is to pay to ship more gems in each shipment. Not helpful!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 19, 15 9:42 AM
I agree. I can't pass the architect level, and that is the only one I need in order to win 10 green gems. There aren't enough light blue gummies, ever. Using a shovel to whack each of the light blue flowers isn't an option because I doubt it would clear the rows.

Please fine tune this level and add sufficient light blue gummies so we can succeed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jul 14, 15 7:17 AM
Now why didn't I think of that? Thanks, yarnycakes, I did that and it worked like a charm!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator