Posts created by Kimberly_63

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 7:04 AM
Leaping into October revised *

Fun facts libra's are known for being correct, romantic and diplomatic, can't we all just get along

Birthdays
Skell169 Oct 5 forum rating guppy
Dbingamen Oct 14 forum rating pufferfish
Andmaryl Oct 15 forum rating guppy
Lilredhood Oct 16 forum rating parrotfish
Suec96 Oct 20 forum rating seahorse*

Fun facts 2 year anni gifts cotton & china: 3 year anni gifts leather & crystal/glass

MC Annie's raise a glass
Skell169 2013 or 2014 forum rating guppy ** moved to Mar 2014
Auntieroo Oct 2015 forum rating clownfish
Akge Oct 2015 forum rating guppy
Riddler Oct 2015 *

October is starting off with a bang - a volcanic bang. Please keep the Pacific island of Vanuatu in your prayers as a volcano erupted and island is being evacuated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 5:53 AM
akge wrote:My birthdate is April 8.

MC date is 10-21-2015

I actually first encountered MC on another site a year or so earlier but decided at that time that it just wasn't for me. After I finished playing all of the site's HOS games, I came across MC again and started playing just to see what it was like. I quickly became addicted and have been play ever since. The Devs have done a wonderful job on this game plus adding other side games to keep us busy while we're waiting for the updates.

So, let's continue to storm the Castle!

Kae

Akge I've noted your dates. I agree - keep storming and counting down to the fall event

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 5:48 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:I look at these posts and remember those that have been friends in my games and we have agreed amicably to remove ourselves from each other's lists as we rarely have wish lists up. Some of us have been friends since we started playing and found out the way to add friends, some of us have been added since during spring & fall events and have remained on each other's games. Some of us come and go in each other's games depending on circumstances beyond our control.

Through it all we have remained friends in and out of the game, we look out for each other and worry if we don't see our friends active in the game for a while, especially those who live in Cyclone, Hurricane and Tornado areas.

We are a world wide group of friends and THAT, in my opinion is the best aspect of the game. This game has brought pleasure and occasionally pain, to those who are shut in, disabled, isolated and alone, We laugh and cry and sometimes snipe at each other, but all in all, we have fun and a sense of camaraderie.

AnnaDownes - Thank you for sharing. I've been one of those people that has been in and out and I always miss it when I'm away. Had I used the forum as all of you have I would have found comfort when I needed it most. Hopefully the new players will see how much fun it can be and hang in there when they are struggling.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 17 5:42 AM
jude_todd wrote:My MC birthday is way back in 2013 when the game was young .

My birthday is March 24th .

Love this game so much .

jude_Todd I've noted your dates. I will mark 12-2013 as your mc anni that's the earliest I've seen.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:24 PM
ellenkcl wrote:Hi everyone. My birthday August 15, 1935 (82 years)
Joined MC I think Feb or Mar of 14. It's hard to remember anything past 5PM today.
Love the forum. Read it every day if I can. I am Great Great Grandma. Thanks to friends here I am never alone...

I've made a note of your special dates. Happy belated bday someone mentioned that we have players that are in their 80's that's so awesome.

Here's to many more enjoyable MC birthdays/anniversaries!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 5:46 PM
I've tried this twice and I keep getting kicked out 3 times the charm?

September 2017

Before we leave Sep behind and leap"frog" into Oct we wanted to take a moment to remember those that left MC too soon.

Magz13/Maggie
Sep 25 2017
Was loved by many and will be dearly missed. RIP Magz

Apollogold/Robyn/Shadow
Aug 29 2017
Was a MC legend and her tireless efforts to make MC better will never be forgotten.
On Sep 29 2017, the developers, at the request of her many friends, made a lasting tribute in her honor. They added a Robyn to Trinas room along with the letters A and S on the collars of the puppies. Shadow was Robyn's devoted puppy companion and was by her side when she passed. RIP Apollo

Fun facts libra's are known for being correct, romantic and diplomatic

Sep birthdays here's to many more happy MC birthdays
Desertdruid Sep 26 forum rating manatee
Howdah Sep 28 forum rating guppy

Fun facts 1 year anni gifts paper & clocks; 3 year anni gifts leather & crystal/glass

Sep Anni's raise a glass to many more fun filled MC anni's or to those that don't drink
Dbingamen Sep 2014 forum rating pufferfish
Ljm5091 Sep 2016 forum rating parrotfish

Happy MC hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 4:13 PM
eastendteddy wrote:LOL@ Kimberly
There are no evil Gemini's that I know of and the only evil here in in The Castle

Perfect

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 2:53 PM
For me, it's getting to level 45 so I can open up another island. I lost my games on pc so often I quit counting. I was level 78 with 3 mil/ 69k in diamonds. Once I get my computer fixed (if) I will try to get my game back.

I will post a better messge next month to see where I'm at I'm currently at level 18.

Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 2:31 PM
Sure eastendteddy as long as they don't !ook like a good twin/evil twin Gemini here....

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 10:25 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:...when you listen to '80s radio, and they say "Air Supply coming up next", and you think it's a Midnight Castle sale.

That would be funny if we turn the volume up on our device, send our airship and hear air supply but I'm not sure how funny it would be 10 times in a row.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 9:24 AM
5 pm pst - Nevada

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:21 AM
Too funny

This hasn't happened but.....I will take another round of pain pills and DQ if I pls. Response would be I think you've had enough pain pills and get your own dairy queen. Ice cream who wants ice cream at 3 am. It's not 3 am it's 3 pm. The 3 am 3 pm actually happened the rest is, well I could see happening

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:20 AM
AnnaDownes01 wrote:MC anniversary, game 1 January 1st, 2014

2nd, 3rd and 4th Games (now closed) in February 2014 during the level 18 Lock out, mainly to catch up with gifting friends.

5th game around 2 years ago.

6th game is original game transferred to new computer.

Edited to add Birthday July 24

Annadownes01 your games sound like mine. I finally have up on PC for now in May. I'm so happy to be back!

Noted your dates going with your original date

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 8:17 AM
jakeybubby wrote:Birthday February 13th
Started playing MC December 2013.

Gave up playing for approximately a year when we had the level 18 lock out and stumbled on it again not sure when , but now have 4 games going 2 on PC both maxed , 1 on I-Pad maxed , and my newest one on Android phone level 37.

Lisa

How do I keep up? One is enough for me right now. I tried different personas for awhile so I could add to my inventory but it got to be too much. Kudos to u!

Noted your dates. Nice to see so many seasoned players responding!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 6:13 AM
boterr wrote:so,can anyone tell me how to even play the troll,or the dragon on these dice games? I pull up the game, and get the same 4 opponents-Annabelle, the knight, salty, and the chamberlain, I have no clue as how to play against anyone else. would appreciate so help plz

Boterr use your down arrow they are at the bottom - it can be hard to see some times.

Hope that helps. Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 6:09 AM
Good morning all,

Let's see I started one Android device and it kept crashing made it to level 24 after having reached 78 on PC. Now I'm at level 18 and the new device is working great.

I've been making the rounds and accomplishing all of the Dq's as well as all the hos' s so I can rebuild my inventory

Started new CC as I have missed at least 1 and only achieved the 1st avatar from the last. Grateful to be back again.

Love, love, love the fall and can't wait for the Halloween event!
Kimberly

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 5:50 AM
breadbakingmum wrote:Hi All

My MC birthday is 29th December 2013
Real birthday 28th August

It is a bit surreal to think of how much life has changed for me since that dark December night almost 4 years ago. The one constant in all that time has been the Castle and the family I have been privileged to share it with. Is it really that long ago? and yet it seems like yesterday we were struggling with the old BF , the thought of it still makes me shudder, and yes I too was hit with the level 18 lock-out and experience points issue too. We all struggled through it all together though and I think that is what makes this community so strong.
Here's to you all !!!
Especially my special sister Rona who has returned to us after a long break. See ya in there Sis !!!!

KIndest regards to all

Babs ( Bee zz )

I love stories like this it's heartwarming. Given the state of the World these days, there is still lots of love, respect and comraderie! I've noted your special dates.

Please keep the stories coming. Since our Moderator bookmarked this under helpful links newbies might be encouraged to hang in there when it gets tough knowing MC is a strong community!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 17 5:36 AM
I finally got the 5 chests. 3 hedgehogs and 2 winged cat.

Have a great weekend and happy MC hunting!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 8:49 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:Kimberly, I just have to ask. Was your first game number 256433? You lost it about the time you moved. Your second number started 341***. Then you moved again. Lost contact about that stage. My game name was DorothyJ 239580. Game still going strong.

MC anniversary:
1st game - December 2013. Lost it in the Level 18 Lock Out.
2nd game - March 2014. Lost it April 2014 when computer died.
3rd game - 24th May 2014. Still going strong. Thank goodness.

So if I go by the game I am currently playing (DorothyJ), my MC anniversary is 24th May 2014.

Found the forum May 2014 when I started looking for friends on my DorothyJ game. The forum has been a haven of support and encouragement for me especially when my husband died in February 2017.

BD: August 9. Turned 66 last month so I am one of the 'youngens'.

Dot

I went with your earliest date. Have a great weekend!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 17 8:46 PM
shkspr2012 wrote:I started playing MC in either June or July 2016. I didn't find the forum until the Hallowe'en event-I was pretty clueless before then. I just celebrated my 70th birthday in August by performing a flashmob of Thriller in our city square. We were Thrillered to be able to do it! Happy Hunting!
eve

I gotta say I love your name. Happy belated birthday sounds like it was a blast!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator