Posts created by shripch

posted in Living Legends: Ice Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 12 12:52 AM
It's 1 am and I was just hoping someone would have played enough to give me an idea if this game will be worth buying. The reviews are so appreciated! I want to thank all my fellow fishies for taking the time to write! I use the forums to decide which games to try. I'll read again tomorrow to see what you all have to say.

Thank you all again for taking the time to review games. I never buy until I've read most of your comments, don't have enough money to waste on boring games. Used to waste a lot of money! NO MORE! Thanks to my fellow fishies I wait until you give rave reviews, then I look at the game to see what I think. Will look at this one.

I have come to rely on my fellow casual game players for their reviews. This is just to say thank you all for taking the time to write what you think of a game! I for one actually read what you have to say! And I too am sick and tired of blood, guts, and big-eyed kids I have to save. Time for something light and fun, so I'll give this game a try.

posted in Urban Legends: The Maze on Sep 17, 11 12:22 PM
Great game! An SE that's just right, but there's only one difficulty level. Doesn't really matter. The story is original and the puzzles are fun, with just the right number of hidden object scenes. Bought it after only 15 min of the trial.

All I can say is enough BF with the staggering number of "Collector's" issue games. I think they are being pushed out as quickly as possible to make as much money as possible and we the customers are getting the shaft. Please slow down and resolve the issues before the game comes out!!!!!!!!!!

posted in The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery on Jul 24, 11 11:31 AM
Thanks for taking the time to give input about problems with games. I can't afford to spend my money on games that will crash, freeze, etc. I'm learning to read the forums before purchasing!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 08 7:36 PM
I know why the caged phone rings!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself.
When you click on stuff really fast and get a "time bonus", the sound of a ringing phone signals the addition of a few seconds! Cool! But on the other side(I know because I tried it) if you click on a wrong item too long you lose time, and the phone rings as your time dissapears. Not cool!
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my post!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 08 4:53 PM
Thanks, but that's not the phone I'm talking about. I do use the "cheat" phone when I'm feeling lazy, but I'm referring to the background sound of a phone ringing in areas where the "cheat" phone isn't in place. It just bugs me because I want to answer the stupid thing!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 18, 08 12:29 AM
That crazy phone is still ringing. Does it mean anything, or is it just background sound?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 17, 08 2:40 PM
Help! in some of the areas I hear a phone ringing, but I can't find a way to "answer" it. Does it have any meaning, and does anyone else hear it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator