Posts created by bizzeebee

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 8, 10 8:41 PM
go to gamezebo m'dear...or gamebookers

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 7, 10 1:48 AM
Hee Hee micgre........Try an excellent walkthrough!! @ Gamezebo!!

BTW? Welcome to the pond

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Mar 7, 10 1:43 AM
Hi zizi10!! I know what ya mean ...I went through the exact same thing with RTR.............Anyway, don't let the occasional "carpy games to one and all or just some of us sometimes" discourage you from the other good things about BFG!!...........Like this pond......................;

and welcome to it!!

posted in Dragon Empire on Mar 4, 10 4:07 PM
Hi quickgoalie! You're not missing anything..lol..I had the same problem...go to Gamezebo....they'll help

Hey Lindsay i pm'd you

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Mar 4, 10 3:28 PM
Hey ladybugg!! Welcome to the pond! Take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath........lol now what exactly do you need help with?

posted in Hide & Secret 2: Cliffhanger Castle on Nov 9, 09 12:23 AM
Yeah I didn't like any of 'em sooooooooo spot on kids...SPOT ON!!

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Nov 9, 09 12:22 AM
Well how very nice of you to post it cll1950! I'm sure many people will find it useful!

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 9, 09 12:21 AM
Hey poorme58! Yep it did the same thing to me, and I have absolutely no advice on how to fix it just didn't want ya to feel like you were the only one...LOL

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 26, 09 4:02 AM
Sorry and thank you itsme07..

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 26, 09 1:25 AM
Hi jodice! Just wanted to pop in and say hope your playing with the fishies doesn't end with the game!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 1:22 AM
Hi mooonstar727 (cool name by the way!) I haven't gotten this far but I'm hoping by posting in your post that it will jump it up to someone who might have!

posted in Dracula Origin on Oct 26, 09 1:20 AM
Hi luckymehehe, and welcome here, if you go to Gamezebo or Gameboomers they have excellent walkthroughs!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 26, 09 1:19 AM
Hi legal beagle, PM me with the ones you have and where you found them and I will tell you where to find the one you're missing alright?

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 1:05 AM
Hi teeta058 and welcome...I haven't gotten that far in the game, but figured if I responded to your question it would bring it back up to the front where someone NEW might see it..

posted in Delaware St. John: The Town with No Name on Oct 26, 09 1:03 AM
Hi l_c_aversa(very cool name by the way!) I haven't played this game yet, but if you go to Gamezebo, they have a most exxxxxxxxxxxxcellent walk through that should definitely be able to help you with what you need!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 1:00 AM
Hi carolemoore1961 and welcome to the pond! I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but am almost certain that if you emailed Customer Support that they would be able to tell you if it's a glitch or something else, and that if it IS something else what to do!

posted in DragonStone on Oct 26, 09 12:59 AM
Hi hermit1952 I haven't played this game but if you check out Gamezebo they ahve an exxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent walkthrough that should be able to give you the help you need!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 26, 09 12:57 AM
Hi capipe! I just started playing it but I can already tell that you are right on the money as far as this one's concerned...I figured BFG wouldn't lag behind regarding their other HE games, and so far we're right!

posted in Poker Superstars III on Oct 26, 09 12:56 AM
HI spiderlunde, and welcome...Sorry you didn't like this game, I personally stay awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy from anything with "poker" in the name, but I'm so sorry you didn't like the game...You should "poke" around, I bet you'll find some other pretty great games that BFG offers!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator