Posts created by toothfairypakin

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 8:42 PM
Prior to that though, you have to get the little red button from the puzzle above and transfer it onto the square on the top left. Took me ages to find the little darling!

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 12, 16 9:01 PM
Thank you Buckfordii, was literary tearing my hair out!! Had managed to get about 1/2 way, but oh, did appreciate the assistance/help.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 6, 16 11:39 AM
Thank you Valdy for the list. I've been quietly seething at the apparent incorrect name of this game. You have explained it well.

Yes I have them all. This one will be downloaded after breakfast + the housework can wait for tomorrow-Public Holiday here.

Happy gaming.

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 17, 16 1:20 AM
Finished the game-yes it is corny, English is not the best, but it was fun and amusing. Loved the 'helper', and it was a great relief not to have to keep finding matches/lighters every time they were required.

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 17, 16 1:07 AM
Well I enjoyed the game! Absolutely cracked up when I sighted the 'privy' in the jail/gaol cell. Talk about toilet humour-lovely touch. For a free credit can't complain. Yes, the written text is not the best but it is understandable.

Give the game a go, be aware it is not perfect, the bells and whistles may be missing, but it is fun, amusing, and a great way to while away the day/night

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on May 30, 15 4:02 PM
Please, keep reviewing the games. I read them + base my decision to purchased on them! My all time favourites have apparently moved on + I really miss their inputs, however there are 2 who are snapping at their heels.

Played at least 2 to 3 games that were absolutely panned by the majority, called out dated, basic, no bells + whistles, but due to the reviewer[s] who stepped out of line + looked beyond the glitz + recommended the 'game' for the humour, complexity, + interest, I bought.. What finds. Laughed, pulled my hair out, ignored the cat-she did get feed + brushed, but so enjoyed myself.

You are being read + appreciated.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 2:27 PM
I completely agree with your comments!

Beta tested 2 games last month and gave this same suggestion, will be interested if acted upon.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 14 4:15 AM
I too would have missed it-the sale that is! Was ready to pack up the machine until next weekend but am now downloading 2 more games. So, thank you.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 8, 14 6:24 PM
But did you go to the right casks. Forget the first on the left....it's a tease! The hard one to find is just to the right of the sentry + by/near his leg.

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 8, 14 6:19 PM
There are 4 casks you can enter, 2 on the left + 2 on the right. The closest to you on left is a bluff. Not required. The hardest to find is to the right + lower down of the leg of the sentry. Doesn't matter what order, as long as the correct amount is included. Did enjoy the game.....fabulous artwork

posted in Lost Souls: Timeless Fables Collector's Edition on May 30, 14 3:22 PM
You + me both. Had the weirdest sensation when first started playing. Went into my collection + checked games owned, nope, no double ups this time. Checked the list I've Beta tested, + there it was... under a different name! Are 'they' trying to trick me? Most infuriating! Such is life.......still want those 2 other titles 'they' teased us with though.

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 19, 14 9:43 PM
Found! Feel so silly, due south if there is anyone in the same situation

posted in A Princess' Tale on Feb 19, 14 5:50 PM
Where is the palace, have been trying so long, but it is really eluding me! Anything to do with End of the World? Thank you all for all the help I got from prior replies.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 8, 14 4:51 PM
Sorry about that, very embarrassed! How can I add one? Think I just found the answer, does pay to check all the headings.
Thank you for the quick answer.

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 8, 14 3:46 PM
Does it really end with the finding of little bro? Did I do something wrong? Or have we missed out of part two? Will we get part two? If not.......bummer! Really enjoying myself, do want to know if my suspicions are correct.
In the meantime, sun is shinning, have bills to pay.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 27, 13 8:41 PM
Sorry, didn't think too. Makers list is the credits,. she's the last one mentioned. Suggest going through the screen savers, I think there is at least 1, also check out the Bonus Games, entry gained from the Title Page. Hope that helps. You won't find them all in the game though, that's why I went trolling. Such fun!

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 27, 13 5:44 PM
Found 11! Got the reward. Have just posted a reply under 'Spoiler Alert" Too tired to repeat, no offence but should go to bed. Game over, waste of time, but great fun.

posted in Tales of Lagoona 2: Peril at Poseidon Park on Oct 27, 13 5:38 PM
Found all 11! Check the list of makers-last entry, no picture-click on the name.
Think there are either 2 or 3 in the game itself. The others were in Bonus Chapters guide, might be one in the wall papers section? Did an all-nighter so my memory may not be so good. But finished! Yeah! Just as well its Labour Weekend.

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jan 26, 13 3:13 PM
So glad I'm not the only person taken for a ride! I did check out my purchase history, nope in there, bought it, downloaded, waited + started play this morning. Devastated when realised that I knew this game. Not impressed. In fact, very unhappy. Don't do trials, if I make a mistake with bummer games, my fault! But to be deliberately mislead, unprofessional + questions creditability

posted in Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer on Dec 1, 12 9:20 PM
Thank you budden for your very concise remedy to being 'kicked ' off. Worked a treat.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator