Posts created by Fawn9

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 28, 12 10:20 AM
Casper_14 wrote:
gypsy278 wrote:
LindyMac wrote:I have installed the new version after getting the original crashing bug. Upon opening level 32 I am presented with just a background, no factories, no weather, I have to ctrl+alt+del to get out as I don't even have menu buttons :/

I am also having that problem. On level 32 all I have is a background. The tree's are swaying but no factories or weather or menu options. I really want to finish this game. Any advice??

I am having these exact same problems. Are there any solutions yet???

Same problem here too. To get out I just hit Alt+Tab and then close the window.. this is really frustrating

posted in Aztec Tribe: New Land on Mar 16, 11 12:35 AM
I played a demo of this game elsewhere and have been waiting impatiently for it to be made available here. It was an automatic buy for me. I loved the first installment of this game and the second game is every bit as good.

posted in Destination: Treasure Island on Nov 26, 10 8:13 PM
I bought this and Nostradamus and have the same shaky screen problem with both.

posted in King's Smith 2 on Nov 26, 10 12:42 AM
I too agree. I bought the game and have been playing it for the last 5 hours... find it to be VERY addicting! I am refreshed by something other than a dash or HOG game!

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Jul 18, 10 6:02 PM
Glad to know it isn't just me! I tried this on my laptop (NOT recommended) and thought maybe it was just my failing vision and the small screen. I suffered many a penalty for random clicking just hoping to hit the right thing, because most of the time, I had no clue what I was looking for! I will NOT be buying this game. Most definitely the WORST!

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 10 3:31 PM
I too am having the same problem on the Collectors Edition...

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 18, 10 12:53 AM
I loved the game! I played the 1 hour trial and ended up purchasing it before my time was up. I knew it was one that I would give me hours of enjoyment.

Lately it seems that 95% of the new games are hidden object (which I can't stand), so I jump at the chance at a new game that is TM or Strategy. Fave games for me are Build A Lot, Farm Frenzy, and Virtual Villagers. This was right up my alley!

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 18, 10 12:37 AM
Ariinya wrote:Okay, this is going to sound awful, but what about the final level of the first mall? -.- Yes... I can't get past it... weep! Not in expert time, anyway. I keep waiting for the stores to come up "For Sale", but a lot of the time, they won't... not in the time I need them to.

I purchased some at full price without waiting for them to come up for sale. That was the only way I was able to get the expert score on that level.

posted in Aztec Tribe on Oct 18, 09 12:23 PM
It's not just closing the game for me, it's shutting down my computer. It only happens with this game and it happens every time I play it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator