Posts created by TKincaidIN

I can not find the mouse in level 61.

posted in Airline Baggage Mania on Feb 5, 13 2:11 PM
thanks all of you fellow TM fans. Because of your "great" reviews I will not even give this one a try. I have 2 game credits that I have had for MONTHS. I did cancel my membership because of the lack of TM games. I got a Kindle Fire HD for christmas and I hope BF will start offering games for it. So far they do not. I may loss the credits if they don;t put something worth getting.

posted in Grave Mania: Pandemic Pandemonium on Jan 30, 13 2:29 PM
WOW, you list a game as new and it is the same as the one before. What is new? I canceled my BF account several months ago. I still have game credits and can not find anything to download for FREE.

Sure hope you make your games available on Kindle Fire soon. I may come back. But right now it would be nice to at least be able to use my credits before they expire.

posted in Katy and Bob: Way Back Home on Jun 30, 12 1:04 PM
I am having the same problem. No matter what I upgrade I can not get enough money. If you figure it out let me know. Good luck

posted in Campgrounds on May 13, 12 4:22 PM
HatesTimers wrote:
TKincaidIN wrote:
You can try different resolutions though to see if that allows the game to run.

Does this mean I would have to change it back for all of my other games?

Yes, change the resolution, play the game, then change the resolution back.

Once in the game, I was able to go into the game's options and change from fullscreen to windowed mode. Then I could run the game without changing resolution. Of course, it then ran in a window rather than fullscreen.

this will not work for me because I can't even get into the game now. As soon as I try to open it my screen flashes non stop and freezes up my whole computer. I have to force a shut down and reboot the computer. I did this 3 times and I am NOT doing that to my computer again.

With all of these complaints I am disappointed that BF has not fixed it or offered a refund.

posted in Campgrounds on May 9, 12 4:05 PM
You can try different resolutions though to see if that allows the game to run.

Does this mean I would have to change it back for all of my other games? I have never had to do this with any other game. I don't get it, with so many people having trouble with this game BF should be helping more. I liked the game, but have spent hours updating and checking my computer and IT STILL WILL NOT PLAY. Not too happy about it I must say.

posted in Campgrounds on May 8, 12 4:31 PM
I am so glad to see I am not the only one having this problem. The screen would just start to flash (like a strobe light) and my computer would freeze up. I had to shut down and restart the computer.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and same problem. I love the game and sure hope it is fixed soon.

I had trouble with Weather Gods as well. It would freeze in the same spot everytime.
I love TM games but since I have not got to finish the last two I bought makes me mad. What a waste of money.

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 30, 12 3:54 PM
still no answer from BF yet???? I have played this game 3 times. EVERY time I get to level 32 and NOTHING. I like the game but I sure would like to be able to finish it. If BF can not get a fix then I should get my money back. Paying for a game I can not finish is NOT fun.

Hope we here something soon.

posted in Weather Lord on Apr 29, 12 2:08 PM
I am having the same problem. All I see is an island. Then my computer freezes up and I have to shut it down, I tried 3 times and it has happened every time. Hope they get this fixed.

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 8, 12 5:16 PM
TM games are my favorite. And since I manage a cemetery (no kidding, that is what I do) this game is perfect for me. It is fun, the graphics are cute, the story is so funny. I give it a big thumbs up. thumbs up

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 8, 12 5:16 PM
TM games are my favorite. And since I manage a cemetery (no kidding, that is what I do) this game is perfect for me. It is fun, the graphics are cute, the story is so funny. I give it a big thumbs up. thumbs up

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 12 4:02 PM
ninwin wrote:So I am not alone. I am having the same issue. I have 450 happiness and it won't let me move on. It says I still need 30 happiness. So I guess I have to stop playing it now. It really makes me mad I spend the extra because it's a collector's edition and it doesn't work properly.

I am having the same problem. I can't get pass it all. I even watched the happiness and saw it go DOWN and not up when I bought the last dove.

Hope BF gets a patch for this level soon.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 16, 12 3:50 PM
vonniefaye wrote: URP If my kitchen was so messy, I would board up my kitchen and live on cold cereal and crackers. What an annoying game. I usually love TM games, and have a whole slew of them, but I won't be adding this one to my collection. The cursor is picky, some of the items are almost invisible (whipped cream, arrgh). I have a headache. And, are we really interested in the romantic angst? Sorry to sound like such a sour apple, but I need to take an antiacid and go lay down.

I agree with you 100%. I LOVE TM games, but NOT this one. The cursor is way too picky and I also could not find the whipped cream. I think I played this all of 5 minutes and was DONE.

posted in Happy Chef on Jan 9, 12 5:32 PM
I am a huge TM fan. But after 10 minutes I was DONE with this game. Way to much clicking. You can't chain anything. You have to click on each burger, then the bun, then click on each person. No thanks. I will pass

posted in Holly: A Christmas Tale Deluxe on Dec 16, 11 10:37 AM
Gald I only paid $2.99 for this. Some of the stuff is hard to find since it does not show you what you are looking for. If it just says Honey, what I are you looking for? You have no idea what size or shape it is.

Seems very child like to me as well. Maybe my grandkids will like it. just glad it was a DD. And VERY glad I didn't waste a credit on it.

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Oct 6, 11 5:04 PM
I can not figure out how to make the jam. I have added the wheat and eggs but it will not let me add the jam. HELP!!!

posted in My Farm Life 2 on Sep 29, 11 7:01 PM
I enjoy this game. I was afraid it would be just another TM farming game. But it has enough different stuff to make it worth buying.

posted in TV Farm on Sep 18, 11 5:26 PM
Have the same problem. Game will freeze and you can not get out of it without hitting alt-control-del. Frustrating

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Aug 24, 11 4:34 PM
Same thing happened to me. I gave up on the game because I can not get pass this level. I posted something last week, but no reply from others to see if they had the same problem.

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Aug 24, 11 1:55 PM
jrmaass wrote:I just got out of level 31 and have the same problem. There was no last cheatah that I am supposed to find. I even had someone else look at the game while I was in that level. It must be a glitch. Sorry I couldnt help. Hopefully it gets fixed.

Thanks for your reply. I gave up on the game. I can not get pass this level. Have not seen this post from others.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator