Posts created by jscrafts

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 14, 11 10:06 PM
Looked like it might have been a good and interesting game. But I couldn't even get past the first screen and the music was unbearable. Scratch another one for me.

posted in Mystery Masterpiece: The Moonstone on Oct 25, 10 9:46 PM
I was able to play the 60 minute trial with no problem at all. Wasn't able to purchase it at that time so then when it went on the $2.99 day, I purchased it and now I can't play it at all. Every time I click on the one to investigate, it error's out on me and closed down. This makes no sense at all. I have contacted support, 3 days ago and I am still waiting for them as they do take several dlays before getting back to you. I am now wishing I hadn't spend the $2.99 on ths game. Thanks for letting me vent.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 2, 10 11:54 PM
They need to get this link posted on the game page, I think.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 27, 10 11:06 PM
Anyone have any idea of the length of this game, please? How many chapters?
Thanks in advance

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 23, 10 8:48 PM
Well, I redownloaded and reinstalled this game and all I got was a black screen, twice, and then back to my game manager. Sure glad that I decided to read everything about this and am not purchasing it. Even if they say they have it fixed.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 21, 10 11:58 PM
Hey anyone remember Alice in Wonderland and the problem getting passed the basement? Have they ever gotten a fix for that game yet? I know that last night I downloaded it again and reinstalled and still have the same problem. The point I am trying to make is if they haven't gotten a fix for it, how long ago was it when it came out. We may be waiting until hell freezes before getting any type of fix for any of these games. I am getting very discouraged with the problems having with many games at this time.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 10:15 PM
I did a DrFelix diagnostics and when I tried to send it to support, all it did was sit there and would not advance to the next page. After wards, I had problems with my computer, couldn't delete the files that the program created, and had to shut my computer down the hard way. Several times upon restarting my computer, it would run a diskcheck, over and over. That was last night. This morning when I turned my computer on, again it ran the diskcheck, completed it this time and I was finally able to delete the files the drFelix program put on my desktop. I think I'm going to go and look for another site for downloading these games. BG games are getting to ify.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 10:53 PM
I just tonight, downloaded and installed this game. Upon starting to play I have the same problems as many others
Game shuts down after Big Fish logo page. Will not open.
Since so many of us is having that same problem, there has to be something wrong with the game and not our computers. We don't all have the same computer but we are all having the same problem.

This isn't the first game that I have had this problem with.

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower on Aug 20, 10 11:23 PM
I am having a major problem with this game. I click to play and it doesn't even want to bring up the screen to play. When I use the Game manager, it closes it. I have to shut down my computer to even get it to function right. I even lost playing time on it. Sure glad I'm not buying this one.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Aug 20, 10 11:19 PM
I spent more time watching the screen with the 3 gears spinning than I got to play in the 60 minutes. Games is so slow in loading. Sure glad I'm not buying it.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 19, 10 10:18 PM
I was only playing the trial and sure glad too.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 19, 10 10:15 PM
DonnaTeach wrote:
caroleenh wrote:
PJAH wrote:I'm stuck in the pantry. I can't get the nails off the boards.... I missed a few steps - and can't get out of this situation.... there is not a way to go back to the start of this scene.

I am also stuck in the same place. If you just happen to go to the cupboard first you can't get to the pliers you need to open it,and the game won't let you get back to the pantry room. The hint just says to open it,and we can't how do we get answers to our problems?

I am also have this problem.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Apr 19, 10 10:07 PM
I am also stuck in front of these boards with the nails and can't seem to back out of these particular scene. That's not good. I don't like starting over either

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 4, 10 11:30 PM
Can't understand why so many of us can't get passed the cellar but yet there are many that can. I guess those of us who can't are just out of luck in being able to play this game. Sure glad that I didn't buy it before hand.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 21, 10 12:37 AM
I too am having a problem with the cellar. If can't be everyone's computer with outdated drivers. I just had a new video card with updated drivers put into mine because mine gave out on me the other day. And since I have had to put my membership on hold due to being short on funds, I guess I'm out of luck in getting support help. Does seem like it would be fun game but I'm still going to keep my credit

posted in Vampireville on Mar 16, 10 10:40 PM
I've seen the walk though but I can't seem to get the broiler to light. Everytime I put the match at the door or inside, it just puts the match back to the box of matches. What is the technique on getting the broiler to start burning?
Thanks in advance

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jan 16, 10 8:27 PM
I sent a ticket about this on the 12th and have yet to hear anything about whether there was a fix for it or not. Since it has been 4 days, I wrote again and this time requesting my money back from the game. Haven't heard anything on that one yet either.
Thanks

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jan 12, 10 10:10 PM
lauralkirk wrote:My game's audio is very choppy. I even spoke with a tech at BigFish and downloaded new drivers to my computer. Still Coppy! Anyone else having this problem?

I also have this problem. Was wondering if you ever got yours straightened out. I know that everything in my sound area is all up to day and this is the first time it every happen in a game. Did support ever come up with a solution on this?

Thanks in advance
jscrafts

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Jan 12, 10 9:54 PM
I seem to have a problem with the talking part, it was usually all broken up so that you really didn't what was said. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with this game and if it was ever corrected or even reported. This is the first time this has happened with any of the games that I have played.
jscrafts

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 9:13 PM
Sure glad that I'm not the only one who is having freezing up problems with this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator