Posts created by TerryMann

RickF wrote:Proxyman; so what you are implying, or outright telling me and others is we have no right to an opinion. Its no wonder so many great reviewers (i.e. Terry Mann, Goofy duck, Poodlebear and Dr. Good) have stopped posting. When we cannot post without having the self appointed pond police criticize our post.

I couldn't agree with you anymore...

I don't post anymore...for obvious reasons

Honestly, I miss posting my reviews...but WHAT I DON'T MISS is the complaining, especially when the complaints have nothing to do with the game itself, it's as if the members are lurking to see which....reviews they can critcize....just to critcize.
Now, whether a game is too short, too long...good, bad...not worth the money or whatever the case may be...everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I got a great idea...and just be happy for what we got...instead of getting all bent out of shape for what we don't have.
Life's way too short to argue over something so darn trivial.

I say...enjoy what BFish has to offer...there will be a game you all will eventually be happy with

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 2:53 AM
Happygrams

Thank you so much, I appreciate that...I truly do

I've been seriously considering coming back...posting my reivews and all, I sure do miss you all very much

Maybe one day....

Happy Gaming

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 2:31 AM
Great review Cherb

I was about to say the same thing in regards to the graphics....which I thought...were very excellent.
Although, it ran somewhat slow for me in the beginning...it's working fine now.

Cherb, I always enjoy the junkpiles

Happy Gaming you all

posted in Dark Ritual on Apr 26, 11 2:25 AM
Rebeca_Lily wrote:
orijojo wrote:
Down loading now.
Jo

(Removed by moderator)

And....there's members who wonder why...others are no longer posting in the review threads

And...this is one of the reasons....why I stopped posting reviews altogether.

I say...download away you all....

And...at least I know someone thinks the game is worthy enough of a download, might not be much information, but at least it's something...rather than someone...commenting on another's post....which tells me absolutely nothing about the game.
I've seen quite a number of members who post in the comments/reviews forums...who don't even bother to post a comment/review on the game itself, but rather comment on someone's else's review....even when a member is downloading...
Instead of picking on people constantly...how about trying some constructive reviewing

posted in DreamWoods2 on Apr 12, 11 6:38 AM
Good Morning bella

I never played the first one, however, I played the demo and really enjoyed it, so I bought it....it's a nice game, great graphics and all....
You start off with a hidden object level....and yes, the levels do get a little bit harder as you progress...and some of the puzzles are a bit challenging

Happy Gaming

posted in Cake Shop 3 on Feb 27, 11 4:05 AM
Great Review Cathy

I just purchased this game, I really enjoyed CS1 and CS2....I played the demo for this one and I liked it as well.....

Happy Gaming

posted in Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea on Oct 7, 10 4:57 AM
I have them all....Happy Gaming

tgt
 posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Aug 25, 10 4:05 AM
I have to agree, the first one was great. I played the demo for the 2nd one and I enjoyed it

posted in Robin's Quest: A Legend Born on Aug 19, 10 5:47 PM
Thank you CasualGran and cherb, great reviews

posted in Country Harvest on Aug 8, 10 1:43 AM
Fransje66 wrote:So: what's wrong with this game?

Hi Fran, I hope you enjoy this TM game

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 4:02 AM
I have the first one and enjoyed it very much, played the demo......very eerie and I bought it. Happy Gaming !!!

meanbusiness wrote:I retired last year and BF has really changed my life. I love to read and have an extensive library of books. I also have an extensive library of games. I understand that the colectors editions are extemely controversial. However, to be able to preview and buy really quality games for usually 6.99 is a tremendously exciting experience. I wait for 12:00 A.M. to see what is going to be offered, before I go to bed. Each of us has to decide what we will be able to buy on our budgets. I truly understand that sometimes we cannot afford or do not want to fit 20.00 in our budget. So with that said, comes patience.

This collectors edition also comes with an entirely free game which I have previewed and liked very much. Looks like BF has answered our requests for something added when we pay the Big Bucks.....

Beside all that, this series is really tremendous. Loved the first one, and I fit this second one into my budget tonight. Just one more thought. Again, I am very thankful for the opportunity to have a decision to make. I just love to play these games. Thanks BF for making this possible....

Well said,

I don't mind if CE's are being released, I have a couple of CE's myself and enjoy them very much

CasualGran wrote:Beautiful sequel to a beautiful game. Graphics are great, music is good, atmosphere is very enjoyable, objects can be found easily and there's no timer Only the cards you use to get more hints can be very hard to discover, because they are blended in so well. But furthermore, a perfect game!

Happy Gaming CasualGran

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 10 12:48 AM
I hope you enjoy the game and Happy Gaming

posted in Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 10 12:42 AM
I love the music, graphics and the story was intriguing. I think this is an awesome game. I know a couple of members that were waiting for this one . I have not yet decided on whether I am going to buy the CE or hold off and wait for the SE. I definately would have to recommend this game. Enjoy and Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 4, 10 10:22 PM
I bought this game on a different site a few months back and I have to say.....I love all my Jewel Quests games. Happy Gaming !!!

posted in El Sello Magico: The False Heiress on Aug 4, 10 10:18 PM
Okay, honestly.....I played what all, but what 12 minutes, if that. I have to say....I totally didn't like it all. I am thinking what the heck, I couldn't believe it. I've seen/played better M3 games, come on what happened here. Well, for those that are enjoying this one, I say to you all...........Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Jewel Quest on Aug 4, 10 10:13 PM
I have all of the Jewel Quests games and I definately enjoy them all. I appreciate the extra levels, for it being today's DD, I think it was a great price for $2.99. Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Sky Taxi 2: Storm 2012 on Aug 4, 10 10:08 PM
I also thought this game was cute, but I am not going to be purchasing it. I enjoyed the graphics and the music, however I didn't enjoy the game. I've read the few reviews that were here and for those of you all that are enjoying the game, Happy Gaming !!!

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 4, 10 10:05 PM
I played the demo and I thought the graphics were excellent, everything about this game, I really enjoyed. I've heard/read good comments regarding this game and I definately have to agree. If you are looking for a different and yet the same time fun, I would have to recommend this one. I hope you all enjoy and.....Happy Gaming !!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator