Posts created by donnasm

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on May 28, 15 2:24 PM
securefed wrote:The game won't function properly in full screen mode. It puts the game screen in the top left 2/3 of my monitor screen. I have a large screen for a reason and expect the games to truly be full screen. All previous BCA games have worked properly (I think I have them all).

I am running Window 8.1.

I tried changing to windowed then back to full screen and it didn't make a difference.

Ditto.

posted in Mahjongg: Legends of the Tiles on Jan 25, 13 1:19 PM

Access violation as soon as I tried to open the game - I too love mahjong, but I am not going to waste a lot of time trying to get it to work as alkl my other games work.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Apr 25, 12 1:22 AM
I love this game! I play it every day and I have more than gotten my money's worth - I am working on the Relax and Challenge levels. For $2.99 you can't go wrong. I also own Burger Shop, but this one is better. I would love to see Burger Shop III. If you don't have this game, grab it - especially at the DD price.

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Oct 9, 11 10:46 AM
This has now happened to be twice in the China level, only my computer shuts down and I have to turn it back on.

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Sep 19, 11 2:02 AM
I have been impatiently waiting for this game to come to Big Fish. I love the World Riddle games, and the changes only make them better. It is a buy for me - now for hours and hours of fun!

posted in World Mosaics 3 - Fairy Tales on Aug 16, 11 3:34 AM
I too really like these games, although my preference is World Riddles. But for $2.99, you can't go wrong with this one - it is a great change from looking for almost impowssible to find hidden objects. These games are my "relaxing" games - after a stressful day at the office, they calm me down, and aesthetically wen you finish the grid, are quite pleasing to the eye. If you don't already have this one, try it.

posted in Dracula: Love Kills on Jul 15, 11 2:39 AM
CEs aren't affordable for me right now, and I have had to cut back on the amount of games I buy. I am very careful about where my money goes - it has to be a really good game before I purchase.

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on May 14, 11 3:18 AM
Love the world riddle games and I too want another - that would be a play for a few minutes to make sure no glitches then buy. Slim pickings for me this week - I still have a game credit and a punch card credit, so I guess I'll download gravely and try it.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 1:13 PM
I got a receipt showing I used a game credit, but no punch card update. I too have no problem with only one punch instead of three since I did not pay the CE price for the games.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 11 4:12 AM
I hope this game works on my computer. I just purchased it using a game credit - no money so far. I was going to purchase one ce tomorrow anyway and it was between this and Dollhouse - I believe in living my life using honesty, so if they want to request that I pay the difference between my game credit and the CE price, I will do so, if not, thanks BFG for helping out someone who is really watching her pennies right now.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 4, 11 4:09 AM
relaxn wrote:I'm probably the only one here that does NOT like the 'find the object-- put in the circle---to complete the big circle--- type of hidden object game'

I never download and play a game that has that type of game play in it.

Oh well...

I would be the second person who hates that sort of game - too bad, the story line on this one looked interesting.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Jan 20, 11 12:54 PM
I am playing Soulmates, but I may have to start a new game in True Love because I cannot get past the put the golf items in the suitcase game, and there is no skip mode in Soulmates. Hopefully there is one in True love mode.

posted in Time to Hurry: Nicole's Story on Nov 23, 10 4:43 AM
I too am usually a HOG person, but I got hooked on Burger Shop and Burger Shop 2 so I am downloading this one and will give it a shot. Change is good.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Nov 6, 10 4:12 AM
For $2.99 if you don't already have this game, buy buy buy! I have the CE and I had no problem paying at that time $19.99 for it. Truly the best of the MCF games - beautiful graphics, hidden object scenes that are not impossible to find everything - fantastic storyline - keeps you engrossed. Believe me, you can't go wrong getting this game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 5, 10 4:50 AM
Ditto. I love this game and $2.99 is a steal. Great graphics - I love the story line - when I bought it, I kept playing because I got so engrossed in the story. Anytime there is an MCF game for $2.99, don't hesitate to buy - they are the best!.. One can only hope seing them show up as DD's the new one is right around the corner - Thanksgiving weekend would be the perfect time to release it(hint hint).

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 5:09 AM
I like the long reviews. Often it helps me to decide if I download the demo - it takes far less time to read a long review than to download a demo only to find out the game is full of my dislikes - dark scenes, tiny objects, the dreaded STD's etc. Keep the reviews coming.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Oct 31, 10 7:32 AM
everyonesmomtwo wrote:Still can't get game to run even with un/reinstalling. I tried putting all the controls down to minimal and the shadow/water off without success.
Freezes when I click on new game. The timer runs down as if I'm actually playing and Alt/Ctrl/Del shows the game is running. I am using Windows 7 so not sure if it's a compatablity issues or what.
Oh well I already purchased 4 games this weekend due to the great sale.
but we won't let hubby know.

Ditto. I have to find another game because I need one more to fill my punch card. Too bad this one won't work.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Oct 6, 10 4:19 AM
I got this game on one of the sales and it is one of my favorite games. I did not think I would like it, but I to Love love love it! I have finished both the story and expert modes and have silver on all the challenge modes, not I am going for gold stars on all levels, Great graphics - lots of varieties in the menu items. You can win trophies for passing certain challenges - serving 10 customers with awesome service, the amount of money you make etc. At $2.99 this game this game is a steal - even if you are not a TM fan, try it - I am a hidden object person myself, but I still rank this game as one of my top five favs.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Oct 1, 10 4:11 AM
Perfect timing - I just finally finished the first one now I am downloading the demo for trial when I get home. This will probably be a puchase for me also.

posted in Burger Shop on Sep 17, 10 9:41 AM
This game is very addictive. I didn't like it at first, but now I play it all the time along with Burger Shop 2. Don't let the easiness at first fool you - once you get in the later levels in Story Mode and the Sumos in Expert mode, you can spend days trying to beat one level. I keep telling myself "one more time" and the next thing you know a couple of hours have passed. This will be the best $2.99 you have ever spent.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator