Posts created by MeowTsetung

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 12:29 AM

Picman......I agree! I bought it and I really like it!
I'm having fun finding all the Sheriff badges and shooting bad guys!
Great game!

posted in Mushroom Age on Apr 13, 10 12:50 PM

Hi loo,
I bought Mushroom Age when it first came out and I don't even remember if I finished it. Thanks for reminding me! I'll have to go back and check it out again. Sounds like everyone loved it.

posted in Mary Kay Andrews: The Fixer Upper on Jan 11, 10 1:03 AM

I agree, WolfenRaindancer, I needed something lighter. I'm alittle tired of having to read step by step walkthroughs. I've played about 20 minutes. Lots of talking to read. Game shows picture profiles of objects. Almost too easy. But I'm already enjoying the story line. So I bought.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Jan 10, 10 10:51 PM
jeanbell wrote:Can someone tell me what is the difference between the old/new version of the perfect tree. I uninstalled the first version, loaded what I think is the new one, I don't see any differences. It looks the same and has nothing added that I can see.
Thanks

jeanbell, go to the game forum for Perfect Tree and read the posts. There were glitches with level 108 and 110. The new version looks the same but gets rid of the glitches. A couple of the people that posted give some good explanations of the problems. Find the forums up in the right hand corner of this page. Type in "The Perfect Tree".

PS. Welcome to the pond!

posted in City Sights: Hello Seattle on Jan 8, 10 12:42 PM
Wish the game had an untimed mode. The game reminds me of the Big City Adventure series.
I love all the city views and city facts.
Everything looks familiar! Why? Because I live in Seattle! So, of course, it's a buy for me.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 30, 09 8:59 AM
Bump (for fishes to see if they missed info from yesterday)

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 30, 09 12:11 AM
You're welcome Fairy. I know some people were waiting for this fix and it wasn't in the GM.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 29, 09 8:37 PM
Mojave_Rain wrote:Very odd I've closed and reopened my GM twice and it's not showing there

You're right Mojave_Rain I didn't find one either. That's why I posted about this.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 29, 09 8:35 PM
BinLA wrote:When an update is available for a game, it shows on the game manager. Maybe you just didn't notice it?

That was the first place I looked and I didn't have one. Thanks.

posted in The Perfect Tree on Dec 29, 09 8:32 PM
Excuse me if you all ready know this but I just found a new version of this game posted in its forum with message from bfgErie. I just downloaded it and hopefully it takes care of the problems with levels 108 and 110. I know alot of us posted about this problem. Once again BFG has come to rescue.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 12, 09 5:04 PM
I just finished this game today. I really enjoyed it. Lots of things to find and do.
Put objects together to make something else or just hidden objects to find. Storyline was interesting. Good ending. I took my time. Did all mini games, etc. I made it through the game without having to use walk-through except for color piece puzzles. Some of them were hard. All in all a cute HOG. Unless you are looking for extreme difficulty, you will enjoy. Even has a instory screensaver.

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 11:30 AM
Eugene_Duranin wrote:Hi, I'm Eugene one of JA's developers (actually one of two ).
Thanks to everybody for attention. I'd like to answer some common questions I saw.
1) Tiny objects - we made our best to evade tiny objects problem. Even in case the object is small, there is safe area around - you shouldn't be a sniper, just click close to this object.
2) Bad spelling - I apologize if there is screaming mistakes! We aren't native speakers (Although all textes were under native speaker correction). So you should excuse us when we use one of possible word's translation (I'm talking about swabs and mobs). Hope it will not be a cause to miss interesting story and gameplay we made
3) About hardware problems - this game was tested a lot, so I'm sure (especailly if you meet similar problems with other game) you should ask for technical help for your PC.

Hello Eugene_Duranin

I'm pleased to see you are here reading posts.
It's a good game. I like the scrolling, the light and dark words. I like the different take on the mini-games. I even like the word translation differences because it adds a foreign charm to the game. Holy Grail. Templars. Finding treasure. All make for a good storyline.

In short....I bought your game and I like it. Good job.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 11:01 PM
I got interrupted while playing and wandered off and forgot the game was running.
Some time went by and when I came back the screen had darkened and the little teddybear named Jovie was floating around on a cloud.
First time I have seen a screensaver in a game.
Anyone else see this? It's cute.

PS: I was down in the subway when this happened. I don't know if it happens all through out the game. Check it out.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 8:55 PM
Always read poodlebear game reviews. Haven't seen any last few days.

Poodlebear, are you out there?

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 6, 09 10:55 AM
ducle wrote:I get kinda upset when people tell me that a game is most suitable for small children. It implies that the game is so easy that only grown people who are below par in intelligence or ability would enjoy it. I'm with HOG er on this. I've enjoyed games like Kitten Sanctuary and Tumblebugs which may seem childish but are a lot of fun. Don't know whether I'll buy this one yet, but I'm certainly going to demo it.

Read all the reviews and learned a couple of things. The gameplay descriptions are useful for me to decide if it is a game I will like playing.

But, I agree with ducle. I can't go by everyone's personal opinions on if the games are childish or if the games are up to some standard they have set for themselves.
Games are games.....enjoy variety!

I played the demo of this game to the Luxury Store and decided to buy. Why?
Because I enjoyed playing the game! It was that simple.

I'm not trying to do rocket science here, folks.
I'm using my imagination and playing a game. (childish or not)
I give this game a because I Iike it, period.
Just my opinion. Have a nice day.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Dec 1, 09 1:08 AM
Vanadvindun wrote:Contacted BFG Customer Service about the missing oar glitch, but the holiday weekend isn't over yet, so haven't heard back from them. I did, however, get a reply from Cat's Eye Games (the author), and he said that an updated (aka "fixed") version of the game was sent to Big Fish yesterday (Friday) and would probably be up on Monday. That's good news for all of us, because it's a really cute game! Thought you might like an update!

Thanks for doing this and letting us know. I have the game DL'd and was waiting to buy. Looking forward to fix.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 28, 09 12:22 PM
pbooker_sms wrote:Still NOT fixed

Thanks for info, pbooker_sms.
I'll keep waiting or delete game, can't buy as is.

posted in Cajun Cop: The French Quarter Caper on Nov 27, 09 6:24 PM
Does anybody know if this technical problem of no oar was corrected? I DL but haven't bought the game yet. I have been waiting to make sure it was fixed because I see here that several people are stuck and can't go on in the game.
Thanks.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 27, 09 5:28 PM
I like this game. The music is soothing. Game play is easy. Has relaxed mode.
It's a nice mellow way to spend some time.
The first thing I bought for my tank was the silly fish with the Santa Hat and a turtle! Cute.
Not every game has to be long and complicated. Some games should just be fun.

posted in Fatal Hearts on Nov 25, 09 6:08 PM
I agree. This is one of my all time favorite "Worst" games.
Did you get to the park maze where you try to sneak through without the policeman catching you? I never made it! :

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator