Posts created by erwin042

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Oct 10, 09 1:56 AM
Hallo,

I haven't played the demo yet.

Is this a game like the Build-A-Lot games?
When you start in a level with nothing and build it all up. But when you start the next level you start also from nothing again.
Or can you stay on the previous level and buld new buildings aside your old ones.
Like the Anno-games?
If this game is like the Build-A-lot games, I won't play it.
Or is this one better than all the previous ones?

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 28, 09 9:24 AM
Stupido!
The answer is right in the help section!!!
8 bonuses turn into 1 superbonus.

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 28, 09 9:09 AM
Some cars want something I can't give them cos I don't have the specified station yet. What do I need to do? Just wait until the czr rides off my parking space. So what then when all parking space is taken with cars I can't give them what they want? Just let time go by?

posted in Fill Up! on Aug 28, 09 9:06 AM
How do you get a superbonus?
Cos that's a goal in the 3rd level and I don't know how I got this superbonus in level2.

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 24, 09 8:13 PM
This game is NOT like "escape to paradise" folks!

the game doesn't allow you to wake up tribe members

In real life, do you love being wake up in the middle of your bed-time too? I'm sure you're not.

The game wants to be more realistic than other games.

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 19, 09 3:37 AM
like learning a tribe member some job, he/she could do all time like chopping wood

I've played only the last 5 days. I continued the game every day

this game is very short

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 19, 09 3:33 AM
select a person,
clicking on the lassoo or the fences starts the process
so your member will get a basket of 20 fruit and bring it in the center of the lassoo
you'll need 20 fruit to start it too, so no 20 fruit then no starting creating decoy either
then a dino will come to the fruit
the barrel closes, the dino sits on the nest and lays an egg, the dino leaves
and you'll need to pick up the egg by selecting a member
leaving the egg on the nest will not start a new process

posted in Many Years Ago on Jul 16, 09 8:22 AM
It's a reveal to see the members are intelligent enough to drink or eat themselfs.
I like the fact I can play minigames too. Are those also available in the Sims?

I started the building of the kindergarten.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 16, 09 9:12 AM
I'm now really disappointed in this game.
I thought it was challenging again to obtain 30 people in the village. But it isn't. It's far too easy the second time.
I really don't like all mini games. It takes too long to complete.

All dislikes are right. I don't have any likes now anymore.

I played both as male and female. The fact all characters are male is very disappointed.
The glitches are terrible. Even when I was playing in a mini game my computer searched for the music to play and the game stopped.

Just one good advice for all new people who want to buy this game: try the demo first for as long as you like the game but read our opions too.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 15, 09 11:28 AM
frank2004 wrote:got all the skulls, and put them in the wall, the darn game keeps sayin, ' place the skulls' waited a while cause couple other ones took a few mins. to pop up & say complete. this time i waited like 10 mins. still nothing, 'place the skulls'... the game got a little choppie just before i placed them. turned it off & back on a few times...nothin. any advice... gota restart?

You'd better read the blog too to know more

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 15, 09 11:27 AM
angelsmile32 wrote:how do i get the fog to leave so i can get to the last guy to talk to him?all i can see is white area with a green exclamation mark.do i have to find the rest of the jewels and totems?and where is all the planks of wood for the little round building by the soduko game,all i found is one.and please tell me you dont have to play soduko to get a totem or jewel cause that one i cant do.

To clear the fog, you need 4 persons with level 3 in all skills: you, the tiki, the prince or princesse and another character.
Then place those persons each on a circle with a crab.

The guardner at the temple tells you all this too.

The planks left are in the fog area too!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 22, 09 5:01 AM
Thanks !

Just tried it, it's even better with only sun-shrooms!

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 22, 09 4:36 AM
I'm currently playing in level 4: in my backyard. But it's night.

After each level a new plant is revealed.
I could try to put it in the next level. But those plants are expensive.
Is it a good idea to plant those plants in a lawn?

I will not read the whole solution page on gamezebo. Then I cheat. I don't want to cheat right now.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 22, 09 4:32 AM
Which one is better to buy in the night levels? More sun-shrooms or more sunflowers?

I put sunflowers on the right in every lawn. The sun-shrooms next to the sunflowers.

So is there a better strategy to use in every level?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on May 21, 09 4:35 AM
alex312 wrote:finished it

Alex312, are you the merlin for this board then too?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on May 21, 09 4:34 AM
lacoamma wrote:Maybe a stupid question, but how do you get by the mirror achter the ice trolls stole the star key back from you? i saw somewhere that i should use a 'glyph' but i have no idea what a 'glyph' is or how to call/use it? could somebody please help me, cause now i'm stuck.

A glyph is a special item you get from a stinker or other creature, or found (I don't know exactly how) at the end of a world. Only then can you use the wall in the temple to be transportered to new worlds.

What level are you playing cos I don't have a clue with 'the ice trolls stole the star key...'-part. Where is that? I can't remember it by heart.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 14, 09 1:55 AM
just google and find all your answers for this game

Have you visited the board?
And found answers?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 14, 09 1:42 AM
you can't delete a thing in your bag. Once you picked up something it stays there, useful or not.
But in this game there are no unuseful things.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 14, 09 1:41 AM
the red orbs are a kind of keys, those are used in the Retro World a kind of Void (see Wonderland Adventures)

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island on Apr 14, 09 1:38 AM
debzby wrote:I think I need to use Loopy's Secrets at the temple with no entrance and the 12 faces around it, but I can't figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

So you completed more than 100 levels on this point? Congratulations then but this is not the end!
So you completed the 3 mysterie adventures too?

Just reread the tips on loopy's secrets.
Or do something you think is right, when this is wrong you can enter the temple and reread the tips.
When you do the right moves, the Aztek coins change into teleporters. Or is this already so?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator