Posts created by tomwilcha

I found that to get the bits of the lever go back to the front yard and then back and click the hint and it shows the piece.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 4:00 PM
Can i just point out that there is no such thing as a "British" accent. There is English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh. Anyway loved the game but hate not getting the full hour Demo.

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 11 3:21 PM
Used hint to get about, at one point, when at the windmill, said "go to garage" went to garage and it said "go to windmill" never did solve it as time ran out.

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jun 2, 11 3:22 PM
Stuck in icu. Stethoscope disappeared. Keeps telling me to further examine patient but with what? Don't know what to do with ventilator.

posted in Silent Scream: The Dancer on Apr 27, 11 3:37 PM
I lost the cursor at one point and game froze when i tried to sew on the button so had to control alt delete to get out. you would think that games would be checked before release but obviously not.

Quite liked it when I first started but started to get bored after about 30 minutes.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Nov 21, 10 5:08 PM
It knew my name as well. Thought is was a bit repetitive.

posted in Mystery of Cleopatra on Oct 20, 09 3:25 PM
I have just had to re-boot my computer because i had the same problem. Because the game resizes the screen it has left me with everything too big. I am really annoyed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator