Posts created by Gemini11

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 20, 12 11:14 AM
eanthon1 wrote:Anyone have a detailed list of where exactly all 7 fragments are located? I've gotten 6 of them but I can't for the life of me find the 7th.

There is a bug in the game. I brought one piece to the fountain and now I cannot carry it away to the Ancient tower. So I try the new version and I hope that I must not start over from K1 ....

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 19, 12 7:22 AM
I do not understand. Can someone please help me with the hidden gold rocks? I can´t find them.

Oh, I think I know what you mean. I will try it. Thanks for the hint.

posted in Flower Stand Tycoon on Jul 20, 11 10:54 AM
This came can be won - very easily if you know how:

"In order to drive a competitor out of business, it's not enough to simply remove all of their blocks from the board. You also need to surround their warehouse and prevent them from placing any stands on the board. You'll have to repeat this several times until they have run out of money (even if the demand in those surrounding blocks is 10%). You can't allow the competitor to place a single stand, or they'll begin to grow again."

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/flower-stand-tycoon/walkthrough

posted in Flower Stand Tycoon on Jul 20, 11 10:53 AM
"In order to drive a competitor out of business, it's not enough to simply remove all of their blocks from the board. You also need to surround their warehouse and prevent them from placing any stands on the board. You'll have to repeat this several times until they have run out of money (even if the demand in those surrounding blocks is 10%). You can't allow the competitor to place a single stand, or they'll begin to grow again."

[removed by moderator]

posted in Puzzle Quest on Mar 23, 11 8:23 PM
Is there a possiblity to avoid the fights with the monsters between the cities? Sometimes it is possible to avoid fights, but most of the time it is not ...

posted in The Island: Castaway on Nov 5, 10 7:31 PM
hickorybabe wrote:It's in the upper cavern in the "mountains" area in the very back of the cavern.

Thanks. I was looking for it, too. I was already in the cavern but searched not good enough how it seems.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 24, 10 6:15 PM
StripeyCatiana wrote:Woohoo! I've just found my last item - the star on the top row.

It's a pink one, just above where all the totems light up at the top of the map, it's on a little ledge above right and it's over some flowers.

Hope that helps, I was about to crazy when I finally found it ;-)

Thanks a lot! This was my last missing item.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 9, 10 5:07 AM
Have you figured out how to build 12 social builings in special level "The Mountains"? I am only able to build 11 buildings and these Mad Men are driving me crazy. ;-)))

posted in Rock Tour on Sep 6, 10 1:43 PM
I can't load the game anymore. Any tips? I found the save-file in folder Rock Tour -> XML -> scenarios. The name is "xerosumSave". So everything seems okay, but there is no file to load when I want to play the game.

posted in Rock Tour on Sep 1, 10 2:44 PM
I had no problem all the time but suddenly I missed every event I booked. Perhaps because I have no money anymore and I cannot spend money for gas. But I started at 3.000 Dollars and this missing of all events ruined my finances.

Any tips?

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 16, 10 3:02 PM
Daniel_JW wrote:
Take the globe of flame to the map south of the room with all of the graves. Use it on the pile of wood on the floor to start a fire.

Thanks! I will try that.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 11, 10 4:22 PM
What can I do with the Globe of Flame? And where do I get the balcony key?

posted in My Life Story on May 6, 10 1:13 PM
tv9725 wrote:
if you dont want to worry about timers and meeting goals , you just want to play for fun then my life story is for you

That is the reason why "My life story" is my favourite game. I tried "Life Quest" and the graphic is very good. But the problem is the competition. Competition ruined our lives and will ruin our economy - and I do not like competition in games, too.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 3, 10 9:55 AM
1. female, 91 yrs old, master farmer. (brandy 1213)

2. lapo (male), Master Scientist, d. 84 of old age (geezing)

3. Takai (female), Scholar, d. 82 of old age (Gemini11)

Someone else can make this ranking too cause i will not always be here.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 3, 10 9:53 AM
I finished the game too. This one is the stew for the Grand Feast. It is a puzzle and you need a lot of food (every of each type, 2 from food bin and a mushroom) for the Grand Feast.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 7:02 AM
It is also important that your kids keep on collecting mushrooms and Collection parts for food and science points.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 6:58 AM
You have to construct this oven! I had the same problem too although nobody was dying. When you have constructed the oven you have no problem anymore because they can carry the fruit to the food bin all the time.

You can try to make a stew with these herbs to feed your peeps:

2 x sweet + spicy + fresh water + food (from the food bin) = YUM! Everybody leave their jobs to come and eat and won't leave until the pot is empty.

2 x spicy + sweet +fresh water + food = YUM! Feeds all.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 6:53 AM
I don't agree. The Trophy is named "A Grandiose Feast. 50 villagers enjoyed a grand feast together."

I suppose the grand feast is a unique event.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 6:50 AM
CapricornSongs wrote:I distracted my kids with a story. (And kept a 2nd adult on hand in case the story ran shorter than the mental purity state.) However, I found that my people age 22 and under still got distracted by the story. I had to use an older person for this.

You can distract them with teaching at the school too. People over age 18 are not distracted by a story normally.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on May 2, 10 6:48 AM
When the fog is coming in, there are more collection parts to pick up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator