Posts created by uniphin

Same problem, stuck in chapel, using windows 10, please sort a.s.a.p

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 29, 12 3:45 AM

I have finally FINISHED the game, after the same troubles most are having listed in the tech issues thread.(I posted there too) I started the game again but after the lily pad part i quit the game quite often so it saved my game at that point and had no more issues after that. Thankfully the game loads really quickly so continual quitting and re-starting wasnt too bad. I also have the padlocked bonus area on the title page but it doesn't do anything, another glitch maybe???
Apart from the terrible glitches to start with I thoroughly enjoyed the game which was rather lengthy, but feel the story could have been told a little clearer, but got the general gist of it after a short while playing.
Hope this helps some of you who have also been having probs, but probably wouldn't recommend anyone buying it until the glitches are fixed.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 29, 12 3:43 AM

I have finally finished the game, after the same troubles most are having listed in the tech issues thread.(I posted there too) I started the game again but after the lily pad part i quit the game quite often so it saved my game at that point and had no more issues after that. Thankfully the game loads really quickly so continual quitting and re-starting wasnt too bad. I also have the padlocked bonus area on the title page but it doesn't do anything, another glitch maybe???
Apart from the terrible glitches to start with I thoroughly enjoyed the game which was rather lengthy, but feel the story could have been told a little clearer, but got the general gist of it after a short while playing.
Hope this helps some of you who have also been having probs, but probably wouldn't recommend anyone buying it until the glitches are fixed.

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 28, 12 8:07 AM
I have finally finished the game, after the same troubles most are having listed in the tech issues thread.(I posted there too) I started the game again but after the lily pad part i quit the game quite often so it saved my game at that point and had no more issues after that. Thankfully the game loads really quickly so continual quitting and re-starting wasnt too bad. I also have the padlocked bonus area on the title page but it doesn't do anything, another glitch maybe???

posted in Natural Threat: Ominous Shores on Feb 27, 12 8:57 AM
Here we go again! bought full version after trial ended, had to restart from where you have to remove the dead leaves, played for 3+ hours then crash; but not a dump like some, came up with natural exe error or something like that!!!! re-loaded the game onlt to find i need to start at the dead leaves again, not happy, 2nd game in a week. Hope there will be a fix soon or BF will be refunding hundreds of customers by the looks of all the issues.

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 11:30 AM
same here, cant finish the game, hughly dissapointed, was really enjoying this but not so i would want to play again straight away, hope you sort this glitch out soon BF

posted in Amulet of Time: Shadow of la Rochelle on Feb 14, 12 8:17 AM
dramajunkie wrote:I got bored. The whole demo was going from HOS to HOS, nothing but. Pop-up boxes don't close when you're done. Graphics were very clear, voices good, HOS on the easy side, uncluttered. Puzzles all very easy. Maybe it gets exciting later on, but the slow pace drove me away without finishing the hour.

I agree with you completely, adding to that the very slow and sluggish curser, i got bored and fed up before the trial ended, which is unlike me

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time on Dec 12, 11 11:25 AM
same thing has just happened to me too, hope i dont have to start all over

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 7, 11 8:14 AM
Super game, really good game length, objects really well hidden, so it was more of a challenge, which is what i like, some hogs lately have been way too easy, and us seasoned hoggers get through them too quickly. I thought this game was better than a lot of the recent CE games, so well worth buying, keep em coming BF and credit to (removed by moderator) devs.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 7, 11 8:10 AM
Absolutely agree, I loved this too, and it was a long game, better than some CE games of late.

posted in Blood and Ruby on Mar 30, 11 7:45 AM
Just finished the demo hour and was already into chapter 3 of 4, so will only be 2 hours at most for me, didnt skip anything or use any hints either, way too short, shame, i was kinda liking this one after the rubbish of the last few days, heres hoping tomorrows will be a good one, need 1 more punch for a full card!

posted in The Revenge on Mar 25, 11 6:32 AM
This took me just over 4 hours to complete, and although i enjoyed it, it was infuriating at times figuring out what to do next, but this presents more of a challenge, spelling errors seem to get more frequent as game progresses, but i managed to figure out what they were, sometimes just clicking on odd looking items, If the devs had taken a little more time and care with story, help and spelling this would have been really good. Try it and see!

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 11:53 AM
Reading numerous reviews it seems as though this is a marmite game, love it or hate it!!
I have to agree with pegglegan, I think its great, yes the curser is a little sticky at times, but other than that, no problems, not much hand holding, so it makes you think, which is what a lot of us seasoned hoggers need, lots of the more recent ihogs i have found too easy, so its refreshing to have something a little different, and it actually fits my widescreen (hooray, at last). Some of the hidden items have odd names and look a little different to what you would usually expect but this seems in keeping with the era of the game and keeps you on your toes. I would recommend giving it a try, keep those brain cells working!!!

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 7:00 AM
This could have been an excellent game, but it is nearly all straight HOG, not enough interaction for me, which is a shame because the scene graphics are great and i wanted to search more. I also finished the demo hour at the start of chapter 4, (i don't play fast i like to enjoy the games) it's an easy game and there are only 8 chapters, and after checking the walkthrough the last chapter looks like less than 10 minutes long, so i am easily half way through, not worth buying for me, shame, there are so few good SE games at the moment, come on BF, you can do better!

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 6:52 AM
just finished the hour demo and had just started chapter 4, I checked the walkthrough and there are 8 chapters, however the last chapter doesnt really look like a full chapter at all just a short conclusion, so i was aready at least half way through, so will only be a 2 to 2 1/2 hour game for me at most, so athough its a pretty good game, it's nearly all straight HOG not enough interaction within the very well done scenes, shame, so because it's easy and short i dont think i'll be buying,

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Mar 2, 11 8:44 AM
just over 4 hours, great game, equally as good as the first, if not better,

I totally enjoyed this game, but was so dissapointed with the sudden ending on both the standard part and the bonus chapter, which was even worse, did anyone else feel the same? why make a great game and spoil it with an abrupt and rubbish ending?? Shame.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Feb 3, 11 6:16 AM
Well i have to say that i really enjoyed this game, good story for a change,and good graphics, yes there is a lot of walking around but this is ok if you use the map to jump from one scene to another, game was a good length, possibly 3-4 hours, well worth a try.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 27, 11 8:39 AM
I am finding the game is running very slow, especially when i complete something, like the end of a hog scene, or open a door, takes ages for the next screne to show, anyone else having this problem?? is it another glitchy game??? hope not, fed up of the last few.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 27, 11 8:29 AM
Try clicking on the wooden beam just under the right side of the bat, if this does not work hit the hint button and click in the middle of the ring quickly, worked for me, good luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator