Posts created by LOCAMP

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow on Nov 29, 13 6:38 AM
AFTER PURCHASING THE GAME I GET- APPLY SECURITY KEY TO PLAY GAME--WHAT IS THIS--IT DOWNLOADS FOR FREE TRAIL AND PLAYS BUT AFTER PAYING FOR GAME- I NEED A SECURITY KEY--ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle on Oct 1, 10 7:00 AM
IT WOULD HELP A LOT IF SOMEONE CAME UP WITH A WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME AS WELL AS ALL BF GAMES-IT IS VERY ANOYING TO GET GAME AND HAVE NO WAY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT WHEN STUCK

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 17, 10 6:24 AM
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM--HINT BUTTOM DOES NOT WORK-YOU SURE NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM- HOW AGGREGRVATING

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 7, 10 8:03 AM
SAME PROBLEM- I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 2 DAYS-EVEN UNINSTALLED AND INSTALLED AGAIN- STILL GET ERROR MESSAGE. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 6:08 AM
HAVING SAME PROBLEM- MAKE ME WONDER IF BF TRY THE GAMES BEFORE RELEASING THEM

posted in Faded Reality on Jun 2, 10 4:19 PM
REDFIRER wrote:i download the game twice it will no open all you get is a black screen

I HAVE SAME PROBLEM--BLANK SCREEN-THEY TRIED TO HELP ME BUT EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD DID NOT HELP

posted in The Heritage on May 28, 10 9:22 AM
jlandrist wrote:I am having the same problem with repeating the 1st scene. I've lost 12 minutes of game time because of it. Glad I'm not the only one but really disappointed that there is no resolution yet!

posted in Rescue at Rajini Island on May 2, 10 7:42 PM
FIND THE 4 HAMMERS IN THE SCENE
WITH EACH HAMMER STRIKE THE ROCKS IN THE CAVE
AFTER HITTING THE ROCKS WITH LAST HAMMER- A GRAY SPOT APPEARS, PLACE THE DYAMITE THERE

HAMMERS R LOCATED AT TOP OF CAVE, ON LAND R SIDE OF SCREEN AND AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN-HOPE THIS HELPS

posted in I SPY Mystery on Apr 6, 10 9:13 AM
GAME TOO SLOW-TAKES TOO LONG AFTER LOCATING ONE ITEM UNTIL U CAN COLLECT THE NEXT ITEM

posted in Neptune's Secret on Jan 30, 10 7:13 PM
that should b ladder-sorry-hope this helps u

posted in Neptune's Secret on Jan 30, 10 7:10 PM
to get from backstage-take the latter and click it right under the thing with the glasses -it will have a small black outline under it-

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 27, 10 5:18 AM
VERY POOR GAME-ITEMS TOOO SMALL WASTE OF MY TIME0 WOULD NOT BUY= AGREE = LAST GAMES OFFERED FOR $2.99 VERY POOR ALSO

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 6:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The White House forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The White House players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

MANY BUGS IN GAME -IT FREEZES UP -PLEASE FIX PROBLEMS-WOULD B A GOOD GAME

posted in The White House on Jan 9, 10 6:50 AM
SAME PROBLEM ALSO FREEZES WHEN YOU GO TO CHECKER TABLE
MANY BUGS IN GAME- NEEDS FIXING BEFORE I BUY IT

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 6:12 AM
GAME FREEZES/ WILL NOT BUY IF I WAS U

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 6:01 AM
wllowldy wrote:I d/l trial to see if it is something I want to buy. I cannot get past the first case. The screen locks up and I have to end task. It locks up on the screen that shows the figure under the street lamp. I suppose I should re-load game and try again.

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 6:00 AM
[u][i][b]
bfgFlounder wrote:Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!

Happy gaming !

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 26, 09 5:36 AM
make up is correct one- but u need to have the arrow on the lady's face- i found out the arrow needs to point to object if it does not then u have wrong item hope this helps u

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 25, 09 12:39 PM
get envelope and have pointer on man's head instead of trying to fit envelope into sparkles

posted in Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill on Oct 25, 09 12:37 PM
get matches from inventory and play- matches will lite up the candles in scene

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator