Posts created by Rkatidid

Thank you!!!!

At the end, after dinking around with the controls to avert a disaster, I went to talk with the guy in white, and I checked the map, and that area now, all areas now are off limits, and I can't get back to the guy in order to finish the game. The only place I can go is the cockpit, and there is nothing to do there....game finished with nowhere to go, and I can't even play the bonus stuff

posted in Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen on Feb 4, 12 6:38 PM
Just Awesome!!!
I didn't even have to read what others thought, and it didn't disappoint...GOOD TO THE LAST SCENE!!!! <sigh>

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Dec 31, 11 9:48 PM
This is the most satisfying game I have played in a long time, and I don't comment often. I thoroughly enjoyed everything about this game and it felt perfect to me.

posted in Twisted Lands: Insomniac on Sep 26, 11 12:11 AM
I thought it was awesome, entertaining game, where I didn't get bored at all, and the hints always pointed me in the right direction. I think this one is exceptional and I don't rate too many games - this one stands out as GREAT

posted in Reading the Dead on Mar 12, 11 3:57 PM
Utterly horrible from the get-go..to thecleavage- bimbo, no boundaries protagonist
to the horrid way her boss treated her to the stupid little clues...I rarely post my negative feedback - but this is totally distasteful all the way around.

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 6, 11 12:23 AM
I felt it ended too abruptly. I loved the play and storyline, though am wondering how many other fishies found the overtly push up bra and bubble booty on the woman to be somewhat distracting, and the male has absolutely no definition at all. I would question the graphic creator to tone down the big **** and boobs on the female and not draw our attention,we know that she is a mother looking for her baby boy. However, I liked playing this, but think it is better to wait until the sale for this one.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 30, 10 5:31 PM
I too, problem with the torches!

posted in Hotel on Jul 4, 10 9:22 AM
I don't know about you, but I prefer games whose graphics are made by mature people rather than being done by overly pubescent youngsters. When women are depicted by over-emphasized body parts, we all lose. Big ****, sway back, tight clothing, etc And the opening scene, in a bikini with a crotch shot, is just ridiculous ( and the artist has severe problems with proportions (lol). I refuse to feed this type of half-baked realism, no matter how common place it has become.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jun 2, 10 9:06 PM
I immediately felt love when I began playing this game. Instant buy.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 27, 10 11:02 PM
I've got a love/dislike thing going with this one. I love some aspects, but the 'romantic' stuff is horrid and women are always depicted as 3 people, where men never have huge bulging crotches. Personally, I am tired of seeing women depicted as body parts. I love the psychic stuff, and China. The games are unusual, but I turned it off when the man said he was supposed to pleasure my body, or something like that...crud.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 4, 10 6:59 PM
Absolutely magical, refreshing and different

posted in Vampireville on Apr 27, 10 11:14 PM
I really like this game, BUT: I have a difficult time staring at women's tits in public, let alone in a HOG game. The small. girly-nudity statues, pictures, suggestive grab my braids and run my hands down my breast, is way over the top and I would suggest that the men grow up. And I can't get past chapter 19 ! over all - a very frustrating experience.

posted in Vampireville on Apr 27, 10 10:12 PM
I really like this game, BUT: I have a difficult time staring at women's tits in public, let alone in a HOG game. The small. girly-nudity statues, puctures, suggestive grab my braids and run my hands down my braids, is way over the top and I would suggest that the men grow up. And I can't get past chapter 19 ! over all - a very frustrating experience.

posted in Vampireville on Apr 27, 10 10:09 PM
I can not get past chapter 19. Can not figure out how to connect to support...can not finish the game!

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 27, 10 8:27 PM
I too, think this is a horrible yucky movie, with women depicted as tits, and malfunctioning to boot. I think there is some merit to the style of hog, and that should be developed, but get the immature men off of the graphics, for they are a real turn off.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 27, 10 8:00 PM
I too, have to start over, and over, and over again.
I won't do it a 3rd time.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 1, 10 2:25 PM
Personally, I was immediately turned off by the aptly draped 'cupey' sex doll on the main splash page. But, when I looked at the quality of Hidden objects, and having the program ask me if I was crazy - I had enough. Playing with garbage can be fun, but it is not my thing. This type of art work, lowers the standard of HOGs. I turned it off and deleted it.

posted in Romance of Rome on Oct 23, 09 9:26 PM
I too, am in the same loop.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator