Posts created by smb341

posted in Wave of Time on Jun 21, 17 4:21 PM
I'm really enjoying this game - until I get to the mini- games . I've encountered two so far that are too difficult for me to complete . I have muscular dystrophy and can't move my hand quickly enough to finish the arcade-type games. I have to wait until my great-nephew comes to visit ! The game does have a "skip" button but the time allowed for the game runs out before the "skip" button fills . The game needs another option !

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 20, 16 6:05 PM
I can't find the first lost item. The silhouette looks like a heart-shaped locket, but I am not sure. I can't find anything that resembles the silhouette. Thanks for any help .

posted in Fatal Passion: Art Prison on Apr 6, 15 12:54 PM
I can't find the hammer wedge . Can someone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks !

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger on Jul 17, 14 6:14 PM
I cannot find the fossil and the snail. Please help!

posted in Jewel Match IV on Jun 16, 14 9:18 AM
Yaaayyyyyy! An untimed Jewel Match!!!! A definite buy for me!!!!!

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 4, 14 6:04 PM
can't find the pencil to sharpen with the nutcracker pencil sharpener. I'm sure I overlooked it, but where ? Help, please !

posted in Word Zen on Feb 26, 14 8:56 AM
I was considering this game until I read the comments about it not having a relaxed mode. I have muscular dystrophy and while my brain works normally (although I have a friend who tells me different - ), my muscles don't work quickly . It would be nice to see more untimed or relaxed mode options . Developers, please take note !!!!!

posted in Nearwood on Sep 17, 13 8:49 AM
You o need to keep turning it. When it's done, the sharpened machete will appear .

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Sep 3, 13 10:54 AM
I finished the game and still had the leaf buttons in my inventory. The mini-game at the end of the dock never triggered; I simply clicked on the gate and went into the campground. Weird!!!!!!!!

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 14, 13 5:55 PM
Never mind - apparently I had a brain freeze(after all, I just celebrated my 63rd birthday !). I'd already gotten the key from the beast and used it!!!! Sorry !

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 14, 13 5:29 PM
I can't get the key from the beast. When I place the cursor on the beast's right hand, all I get is the eye symbol, never the hand symbol . I don't even SEE the key!!!!!!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated !

posted in Strange Cases: The Faces of Vengeance on Jun 16, 13 10:22 AM
$6.99 is club members' price; non-members pay $9.99. Are you a Big Fish Games club member ? Club members pay $6.99 dues per month; and for the dues, you receive 1 game credit per month which is good for 1 Standard Edition game (Collector's Editions are 2 credits.). Credits don't expire until you discontinue your membership, which you can do any time. Hope this helps!

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 5:46 PM
I'm not sure what I did but the blue covers moved.

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Feb 7, 13 4:52 PM
How do you move the blue piston covers to see if the pistons are in the correct places ? And how can you tell which ones are correct when the green lights flash on and off so quickly ?

posted in Azkend 2: The World Beneath on Jan 17, 13 6:12 PM
I have issues with timed games, too, due to muscular dystrophy . WHY can't developers add an untimed option ????????????

posted in Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor on Jul 31, 12 5:12 PM
I greatly enjoyed this game . The only thing I would have added is an interactive map.
My poor senior citizen brain gets lost easily !

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Jun 20, 12 2:22 PM
Try talking to the general storekeeper again after Matilda takes the recipe book.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 12 2:20 PM
Developers : PLEASE include a skip option with these types of mini games ! I have muscular dystrophy and cannot handle them. I'm not asking that they be eliminated but a skip option would be nice! Love the game otherwise !

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on May 16, 12 1:56 PM
There had to have been a glitch; I restarted the game with a new profile and had no problem finding either piece . Great game !!!!!!!!

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on May 16, 12 1:52 PM
I just finished. Take the flashlight and shine it over the dark, smoky shadows until you see a blue stone. Click on the stone to reveal a rune symbol, then click on another and find the match. The stones are difficult to see, but they're there. Don't remember how many pairs there are.......6-8? Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator