Posts created by sct1968

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Aug 20, 12 12:26 PM
This game changed many settings on my computer when i selected the fit to screen size or whatever the option is in settings that sounds like that. it not only affected the graphics but also the sound card. be careful. oh yeah and when i quit the game i found the task bar (windows 7)on the left of my screen and not the bottom where i like it.
ADDED LATER....
I would have bought this game too.i really like it.however i am not reinstalling this game only to have to deal with the issues this game created. i would say that the issues with my video card and sound card were so frustraiting that i felt like i was dealing with malware. i'll pass on the trouble.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 12 11:34 AM
i'm sure i'm not alone when i ask if anyone has finished the game and the bonus chapter. how long was main game?how long was bonus? worth the dough for the CE?

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 14, 12 9:33 AM
in your opinion is it worth paying a CE price? how many chapters are there in the whole game? please anyone.

has anyone finished this game? if so how long it is? ie hours or in your opinion playing time?In your opinion is the bonus play worth it? i know we all play at different speeds but i'm just trying to get a basic idea. from forever a lobster. lol

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 28, 12 10:09 PM
i just canceled and here's the proof.

Dear damian,

We're sorry that you have decided to cancel your Big Fish Game
Club membership.

Your membership will end on 03/23/12, and on that date, you'll lose
access to these member benefits:

* Savings of 30-70% on all games
* Exclusive early access to new games
* Free games with the Monthly Punch Card
* Live Chat Customer Support

Unused Game Club credits will expire 180 days after your membership ends.

Reactivate any time from your My Account page:

posted in Syberia - Part 1 on Feb 28, 12 10:00 PM
This game is a rerelease of a game that BFG has had on here for a while. i bought it(see paste of confirm of purchase below

Syberia
Purchased on 03/06/10) a couple of years ago right here as i am looking at both versions in the game manager. i never finished the first one which was just called syberia. now it's called syberia 1. i do own syberia 2 because i enjoyed what i played of syberia the first time. i think it only fair to the customers who bought syberia years ago should get this "newer" one free as there are very minimal differences in the game. Graphics aren't any better. all i see is it's easier to get to the main interaction menu easier. kinda cheap to say a new game every day when you probably could have purchased the older version last week right here on BFG. What a surprise it seems you can no longer get the original of syberia here and POOF it's forums are gone too. i would assume my review won't be posted either. It's a dirty little secret.Who's Bright idea was this? now a lot of your regulars are not gonna be sticking around. I know i'm done. i have 378 games to play. I'm outta here

Are you sure you want to cancel Big Fish Game Club?
yup i'm sure!!!!

Your membership will end on 03/23/12, and on that date, you'll lose access to these member benefits:
Savings of 30-70% on all games
Exclusive early access to new games
Free games with the Monthly Punch Card
Live Chat Customer Support

Unused Game Club credits will expire 180 days after your membership ends.

Cancel Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Art Mogul on Aug 3, 11 12:49 AM
hmmm (rubs eyes) i must have fallen asleep. this game was so boring.
ironically i had canceled my club membership around 1:30 a.m. and then got to playing a really good game and decided to reinstate my membership. then 3:00 rolls around and BFG puts out this garbage,to remind me why i want to cancel.

please note that i do realize that this game would appeal to some art buffs and so it's not garbage to everyone

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 1:35 PM
thank you all very much.

posted in Lara Gates: The Lost Talisman on Jul 16, 11 1:11 AM
very crisp graphics. i'll buy this game i'm sure. i'd rate it a 3 out of five. if they spoke the lines it would be a four plus. lol

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 18, 11 5:57 PM
i did check these out and bought this game as well as machinarium. fantastic game play.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 17, 11 7:09 PM
i agree,i only made it 2 minutes and knew it was for me.

posted in Treasure Hunters on Mar 13, 11 12:10 AM
hey is it just me or does the guy in the pic for this game,look like charlie sheen.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Feb 24, 11 12:21 AM
i love this game.

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 9:48 AM
no comment

posted in Muse on Feb 8, 11 7:36 AM
i just love reading all the reviews on BFG. [removed by moderator] about how the games here are never full screen or it can take a long time to load. [removed by moderator] going to a different game site because the game loads too slow or freezes but best yet the lack of full screen graphics is the biggie. i have never had a game here play letterboxed i have a 24" flatscreen and every game plays at full screen.also take into account i have over 200 games .here is the secret,i bought my computer at dell and custom ordred it with more than enough (ram) memory and didnt skimp on a good videocard..my video card has memory built right into it.[removed by moderator]

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 12:22 AM
i'm lovin it

posted in Behind the Reflection on Feb 3, 11 2:04 PM
how short?time or something

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 12:18 AM
i beta tested this game and loved it. i'm just gonna buy it.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 21, 11 12:19 AM
sounds like fun.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 15, 11 12:09 PM
i won this game in about 2.5 hours. so disappointed

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator