Posts created by ryndam

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 2 on May 30, 13 1:46 PM
I seem to be in the minority, but I detest the group tiles. Is there any way to skip? I;m ready to stop playing the game entirely because of this.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 9:34 AM
I couldn't get the first torch lit.Did anyone else have this problem? When I clicked on hint, it kept saying, "keep using the fire spell," or words to that effect. A shame, too because I was all set to buy.

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 1, 10 9:00 AM
I'm with you, no skip, no buy. And I kind of liked the game.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 17, 10 12:20 PM
The safe won't open for me.I've got the code, each time I enter it and try the handle, it resets to 0s

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 1:31 PM
Same thing happened to me. I was all set to buy, but now not so sure. I didn't have to do alt cont del, but I did have to exit.

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 1:30 PM
cateyes51 wrote:Guess I am the first one with a problem. Got back to the Chemist and turned on the machine. Went to the dream section and then the game stalled. Have to do ctrl-alt-delete to get out of it. Hope I am the only one with this problem. Bought the game before I got to this section. Uninstalled and reinstalled but stil the same problem. Hope I can get a fix since this looks like a fantastic game.

posted in 4 Elements on Apr 26, 10 4:02 PM
I can't place the rosette. Did anyone else have this problem? I really, really like this game and would like to continue.

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Apr 26, 10 12:32 PM
I'm having the same problem in the garden. The object list doesn't match the area I'm in.

posted in Isidiada on Mar 28, 10 10:36 AM
Could this game be any slower? Played 4 mins. and couldn't take it any more,.

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 5, 10 1:35 PM
I seem to be in the minority here, but I loved this game. The music is awesome and I loved the graphics. I would buy it in a minute, if I could get the zoom to work.

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 30, 10 12:32 PM
I had a problem with the cursor also; couldn't control it. Thought maybe I needed a new battery, but that didn't fix the problem. Didn't like the automatic hints, either.

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 30, 10 12:30 PM
barb1940texas wrote:I remember this game from another site. I had problem with it then and today when I downloaded it again from BF the problems were still there. It downloads fast, but I can't seem to control my mouse. Also I have a real problem with the **** items. Too, too small and even the sparkle wasn't enough. Too fast for my old eyes. I did like the bugs, but that is about all. I have been disappointed with all of the last games this month. Couldn't make The sultan's Labyrinth work at all. BF replied it was the fauth of my computer. That's strange since I managed to buy six games this month and had no problems with any of them. I have a reasonable new computer and a fast one with lots of memory, I should be able to play a little **** game. I too may have to move on if things don't change, too bad since I really love the BF site and the online games. I will be very disappointed if that is the case. I left another site to join this one.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Dec 19, 09 2:59 PM
Where can I find JQ3?

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Dec 12, 09 1:23 PM
I can't hang the red lanterns, either. Anyone have a solution?

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 11, 09 10:49 AM
This is my first post; I hope it makes it to the right place. I didn't think I would like this game because the hidden objects were just "out there." After I got into it, I really like it. The minigames are unique and fun and I'm always glad of the option to skip; nothing worse than getting hung up on a mini.

I'm with bbelle, I think it's great the developers are reading this, it shows they care about what we want. I will look for more games by them.

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Nov 28, 09 11:35 AM
Wow, I thought I played a lot at 18 journeys. You guys make me feel like an amateur Are there any more games like this?

posted in Around the World in 80 Days on Nov 28, 09 11:29 AM
I'm so hooked on this game; are there any others like it?

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: The Quest for Nefertiti on Oct 25, 09 8:34 AM
I'm having this problem, too. Has anyone replied with a solution?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator